The universe had a beginning
According to Hawking, Einstein, Vilenkin, Penzius, Jastrow, Krauss, and 100’s of other physicists, finite nature (time/space/matter) had a beginning.
The universe had a beginning, therefore a cause
2) fine-tuning of the universe
Fine-Tuning Argument for God? | Otangelo Vs Leophilius
Fine-tuning of the universe
3) the beginning of life, no scientific explanation of how life began
Abiogenesis is mathematically impossible
4) evolution doesn't satisfactorily explain biodiversity on earth
Why Darwin's theory of evolution does not explain biodiversity
Where Do Complex Organisms Come From?
5) we have no satisfactory explanation of consciousness
Idealism, dualism, or materialism? The Mind is Not The Brain
6) the moral argument. we know there are objective moral values, therefore, god must exist
The moral argument for gods existence