ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my personal virtual library, where i collect information, which leads in my view to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation of the origin of the physical Universe, life, biodiversity

You are not connected. Please login or register

How you can get Saved!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How you can get Saved! Empty How you can get Saved! Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 20:02

Otangelo

Admin

How you can get Saved!

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com/t2501-how-you-can-get-saved

The message of salvation through Jesus Christ. Images based on the Shroud of Turin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1PmTmigN24&t=5s

"For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit." - 1 Peter 3:18
"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace" - Ephesians 1:7
"This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins." - Matthew 26:28
"He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed." - 1 Peter 2:24
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

A mind, and a heart, that is touched by the experience of knowing God by the message of the gospel, Christ's sacrifice, proof of the unfathomable love of our heavenly father, and HIS amazing grace, is born again, can not and will never get back to its old dimensions. Many reject God because they have a false understanding of His character. God loves us DESPITE our sins. But in order to start a relationship with Him, we need to recognize that we are sinners, confess our sins, and be willing to change, and leave them. Through and in Christ, we can restart. We can be restored. What is broken, can be fixed.  That is the message of the gospel. Christ is willing to forgive us. Now it depends on how we respond.

Do you know what kept Jesus Christ on that cross? It was not the nails, it was HIS love for us. Without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness. But God became a man and shed his own blood and died a criminal's death so that all who will believe in him will be redeemed. And because of his resurrection from the dead, we can be justified and set free and become a new man through faith alone in Jesus Christ and what he did for us. We can do NOTHING to save ourselves. Our righteousness is as filthy rags before almighty God. But through faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ, who is the son of God and is God himself in human flesh, and in his death on the cross and his redeeming blood, and in the power of his resurrection from the dead, you will be saved. All you need to do is believe the gospel, that's all it takes. Just believe it. It is not blind faith. Jesus Christ calls everyone everywhere to repentance, which means to change your mind, and follow him. And I lovingly suggest that you believe this message. Anyone who rejects Jesus Christ stands condemned because they have rejected the only one who can save them from their sins. I will leave you with this and give it some honest thought.

We *deserve* no mercy or grace. None of us, including you. We have all violated God's character.
God is truth. When we lie, we violate His character.
God is life...the source of all life. When we are angry with someone, according to the Lord Jesus Christ, it is murder of the heart...so we give God a slap in the face.
God is faithful...so when we lust after someone, not our heterosexual spouse, we commit adultery of the heart...and blaspheme the character of God by our rebellion against His nature by being unfaithful.
God created us to glorify Him and enjoy Him forever. So he created us in His image (meaning, with a mind, emotions, and a will).
As sinners, we all deserve Hell. Yet the very breath in your lungs, the water you drink and the food you eat is all a manifestation of God's mercy, *in spite of* your rebellion...and the same is true for me and everyone else.
God's kindness in providing for you *in spite of* your rebellion should lead you to repentance (Romans 2:4).
Jesus Christ willingly suffered the wrath of God the Father, laying His life down for His sheep.
He now calls all men everywhere to repentance. Including you.
May God grant you a heart that sees this fact.

If atheism/naturalism is true, then we might have temporary value for our beloved ones, maybe we have done some relevant things for humanity, for which we might be remembered, but besides this, at the bottom, we are of no value. The universe, the atoms, and the molecules that organized and complexified to turn us alive,  will soon deteriorate our state of energy out of equilibrium, the telomeres that protect us will be gone in a few decades, and our body will lie a few palms below the earth in a cemetery tomb,  we will disintegrate and return to stardust again. What was, will be gone, and in a million years, nobody will remember us, and if we lived like a saint, or like a jerk, nobody will remember. Life is truly absurd.

If Christianity is true, then we are of infinite value. Even if we are poor sinners, Christ, the alpha and omega, the author of all life, the one that laid the foundations of the earth, which made Adam and Eve from the mud on the earth, became man. Became one of us. A tiny speck in the universe. He walked among us and showed us his sublime unequaled character. His wonderful, humble being, but brilliant and wise like no man has ever seen.  He sacrificed Himself, left his unfathomable glory in the presence of the father and holy spirit, to show us who he is. He gave His life so that we could live, and be part of His family. Never, a greater story has been told, and if its true, which is what I believe, those that belong to Christ, are the most fortunate, and eternity belongs to them. We have value, and we are beloved. There is a good reason, why the Gospel is called the good news.

BOUGHT, PURCHASED, RANSOMED & REDEEMED
For you were BOUGHT at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
1 Corinthians 6:20
Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He PURCHASED with His own blood.
Acts 20:28
"...just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a RANSOM for many."
Matthew 20:28
For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a RANSOM for all, to be testified in due time,
1 Timothy 2:5-6
knowing that you were not REDEEMED with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.
1 Peter 1:18-19
These are all terms used to describe a financial transaction.
When you complete a transaction at the store the cashier gives you a piece of paper that describes the details of the price paid
It's called a 'receipt'.

“Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. “ (Romans 5:9)
“In Him, we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace” (Ephesians 1:7)
"The blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.” (I John 1:7)
“For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.” (2 Corinthians 5:21)
“But now in Christ Jesus, you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.” (Ephesians 2:13)
“Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.” (Luke 22:20)
“Knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.” (1 Peter 1:18-19)

Jesus said, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no one gets to the Father but through Me.”  No other has made such claims, not even the well-known religious leaders such as Confucius, Buddha, or Mohammed. Jesus is the only option through which one might receive forgiveness and eternal life. Jesus alone is our ticket to Heaven. Some call this narrow-mindedness, but who’d buy a ticket to Tokyo and then argue later if the plane indeed goes to Tokyo and not Beijing? Do we see a psychiatrist when we have a toothache?  So with something as important as our eternal destiny, why be casual? How can all ways be true ways, when Jesus said no one gets to the Father but through Him? Someone or someone must be lying. Too many say Jesus was just a mere prophet when Jesus Himself accepted worship while He was on earth. Jesus was either a blasphemer or He was and still is God! There is no a “good prophet but not God” option.

Are you saved? Have you settled your eternal destiny? If not, consider reading below. If God is tugging at your heart today, do not harden your heart, respond to His call. You don’t need to have all the answers to make the decision. God requires faith, have faith and I assure you, once you enter into a relationship with Him, He will share much of Himself with you. I mean, do you often go about telling strangers extra personal things about yourself? See, well, in the same way, don’t expect to know everything before you make the decision to surrender. God wants fellowship, intimate fellowship with His creation. As we fellowship with Him, He will grow us in the knowledge of Him. That is a privilege, He is not obligated to tell us anything about Himself, He is God and can do as He sees fit. But because of His loving nature, He wants to have a relationship with His creation. We cannot know everything about God, He is eternal and eternally good at that. What’s so eternally good about Him? Again, consider entering into a relationship with Him and find out all He wants you to know.

God loves you, and wants to know you and reveal Himself to you. Nothing is more thrilling. But you have to come to Him by faith, Humbly, believe in Him, repent and put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ to save you because you can't save yourself.

The recognition of the seriousness which God sees the matter of sin, the due penalties for that sin, and the meritless favor He extends to those who accept His provision for our failings all should magnify our appreciation of who He is, and how essential it is that we approach Him ENTIRELY on His terms, not ours.

Hell is a real place of eternal torment, but God himself came in the person of his son to die for the sins of those who will believe in him and paid our debt with his blood for our sins, and arose from the dead for our justification and to set us free from the power and bondage of sin and death. Whether you realise it or not, as an atheist, you are a slave to the sinful nature that we all inherited from Adam and Eve and their sinful rebellion against their creator. We are no better. Because of our sins, the wages of sin is death. And now this is where John 3:16 comes in. The fact that we are all deserving of Hell, including me and every human being on Earth, and the fact that we cannot save ourselves, while we were yet sinners, Jesus Christ died for the sins of the ungodly to that by faith in the power of his redeeming blood that was shed for our sins to pay the debt that we could NEVER pay, God himself, loved us so much, that he took on human form and became as one of us, and died our death, that we might live.

God Loves Me
You are God’s creation. You were created because God loves you. He doesn’t just love you, with an ordinary love, but with a love that will last forever. Love is not just something that God does, it’s what He is. He defines the true meaning of love: God IS love (1 John 4:8 ). He knows your name, He knows everything there is to know about you, your likes and dislikes, your strengths and weaknesses. God has a plan for your life. He loves you so much that “neither death nor life…nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God.” Romans 8:38-39 Do you believe that there is a God who loves you? Do you believe that He has a wonderful plan for your life? God desires us to draw near to Him and experience His amazing love and a life full of joy. However, He does not force mankind to follow His plan like robots. He created us to have the free will to choose whether to accept or reject His love and His guidance for our lives.

Do you wonder how there can be a loving God when the world is full of evil and suffering? Read on…

I Have Sinned
As we read earlier, God created us to have the choice to accept or reject His guidance. Much of the sadness of the world is due to mankind’s wrong decisions and rejection of God’s love, which is called sin. The Bible teaches that evil, pain and death entered the world because of a wrong choice, the disobedience of the first man, Adam. The Bible says, “sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way, death came to all men…” Romans 5:12 Every person has sinned. Romans 3:23 says “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” By sinning, we have chosen to live life our own way, rather than God’s way. God sometimes feels so distant because of the sin that separates us, and we fail to meet the perfect standard of God’s goodness. Even more serious is the punishment for our sin, which is eternal death, eternal separation from God. Even though we will each experience a physical death when our lives on earth come to an end, we all deserve to face a spiritual death, an eternal separation from God, what the Bible calls Hell. Hell is a real place that those who have rejected God go to for all eternity.

No matter how hard we try, we have all failed and turned away from God. Is there anything that can be done about this sin problem?

Jesus Died for Me
Eternal separation from God is not His desired plan for us. As we read earlier, God loves us. From this love, He provided a solution to our sin problem by allowing His Son, Jesus Christ, to be punished in our place. “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16) 

How you can get Saved! John_310

How you can get Saved! Romans10

Jesus Christ is fully God in the form of a man. While Jesus lived on earth, He loved and healed people, and lived a completely sinless life. He was falsely accused and crucified on a cross.

He did all of this willingly because He wants to save us from judgment we deserve. When He suffered and died on the cross, He took all of our sin and the sin of the world upon Himself. He experienced spiritual death as well as physical death. He paid the price for all of our sins and victoriously rose from the dead three days later. He is alive today and waits for us if we choose to accept Him into our lives. God sent Jesus into the world to save it, to offer forgiveness of sin, peace, healing, joy and everlasting life.

God loves me, I have sinned, but Jesus died to save me…so what now?

I Need to Decide

God has done His part. Jesus gave His own life and received the punishment for OUR sins. We don’t deserve His gifts of forgiveness and promise of eternal life. If you believe that He exists, that He loves you and that He died for you, then you can start a relationship with God right now. The separation between you and God can be removed.

God created you with free will, and the choice is yours. You can surrender your life to God, the Creator of the universe who only wants the best for you, or you can walk away and face the inevitable consequences, paying for your sins eternally in Hell.

Salvation is a free gift from God, you cannot redeem your bad doings, your sin, by adding your good works, like giving to the poor. Many have a warped idea and hope to get a ticket to Heaven by trying to get their good to outweigh their bad. Remember the penalty of sin is death. Someone has to die for sin to be paid, there’s no other way. Jesus paid the price. He gives us eternal life if we acknowledge what He did and who He is.

“For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God..” (Ephesians 2:8 )

How you can get Saved! Ephese10

If you are ready to make the decision to accept His gift of salvation and allow God to be the Lord of your life, you can simply ask Him by praying in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ.

But wait what does it mean to be ready?

I Am Ready
Our heart is ready when we are genuinely aware of our sin and need for a perfect Saviour, who is only Jesus Christ. A genuine confession of sin is called repentance. Repentance includes the change of mind and purpose. There must be a true sense guilt and sinfulness and an awakened hatred for sin. Our purpose must be now God-ward with a persistent endeavour after a holy life in a walking with Jesus in the way of His commandments.

Now that you may be ready, and we hope you are, speak to the Holy God who loves you. Confess your sin, your need for a Saviour and accept Jesus to be the Lord of your life. Your prayer does not need any fancy words, just a sincere heart.

“That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” AND believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9 )

How you can get Saved! Romans11

Your prayer, along with a sincere heart may sound like:

God, I know that I have sinned against You and against others. I am truly sorry and now I want to turn away from my sinful past and live a life that pleases You. I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ, paid the price for my sins on the cross, and I believe that He conquered death when He rose from the dead. I receive Jesus as my Saviour and Lord. Please forgive me and help me now through Your Holy Spirit as I decide to live only for You for all eternity. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.

Is that all? Can I now go my merry own way?

My Daily Journey
You are now saved if you sincerely said that prayer and the Devil is not happy! You’re  now a target because you no longer want to live in his wicked ways!! Now that you are saved, it is important that you tell someone close to you about your decision. You will need to communicate with God daily through prayer and allow Him to guide you in your decision making. Reading the Bible is important, you cannot make it without the Word of God. The Devil knows the Word and many times he twists the Word and uses it against his targets. When we are ignorant of Scriptures, we don’t know how to defend ourselves against the enemy’s tactics.

Christianity is not about any single human being, it is about Christ, who is the Lord and about His church, the body of all believers or Christians. So sharing and communicating with other believers is also important. Again I say it is important to pray and read the Bible daily, do not depend on others to preach the Word of God to you. As a new creation in Christ, you have the seal of the Holy Spirit living in you. The Holy Spirit speaks to us through the Word of God, we cannot recognize His voice if we do not know what He says in the Bible. So read it, meditate on it and live it!

Finally, Jesus commands that we be baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This is a public confirmation of our faith in His Death, Burial and Resurrection.

Jesus said: “For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His glory, and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.” (Luke 9:26 )

One more thing, as long as we are on earth, we are to share Christ with others. We are to tell others about His way of salvation. We are to do all of this in peace and love because the way of Jesus is peace and is love.

Jesus said: “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:19)

and…

“By this all men will know that you are My disciples (followers or Christians), if you love one another.” (John 13:35)

and…

“If you love Me, you will obey what I command.” (John 14:15) Bearing fruit in keeping with our repentance is a daily thing. We are still in this earthly body, so we will have much struggle to do the right thing by God’s standards but by His grace we are able. People should see a difference in our attitude and in our actions. When we fall short of His glory, remorse should follow, because we should no longer have that desire to live in sin, which is in direct opposition to God and all He stands for. Jesus foretold us that we’d have much struggle in this world but has promised that it (tears, struggles [Revelation 21]) will all come to an end one day, and we will meet Him in glory, for He is our exceedingly great reward. (Genesis 15:1) So press on, and pray on, for God is your shield!

Go now in peace, to love and serve the Almighty God!

David Cole:

The gospel plan of salvation has five steps. Becoming a Christian is by choice, God does not force anyone to believe, rather he persuades them to believe. (John 3:36). The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Hear the Gospel. (Romans 10:17, Matthew 17:5)
Step 2: Believe.  Putting one’s trust in and having faith in Christ. (John 3:16, 36, 20:30-31, Romans 5:1-2)
Step 3: Repent of one's sins. (Acts 2:38, 17:30, 2 Peter 3:9) Notice that this step requires one to acknowledge sin and its penalty. (Romans 3:23, 6:23)
Step 4: Confess Jesus as the Christ. (Matthew 10:32-33, Romans 10:9-10)
Step 5: Water Baptism. In baptism we follow Jesus' example. (Matthew 3:13-16) We obey the great commission. (Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 16:15-16) Through baptism we receive forgiveness of sins. (Acts 2:38, 22:16) We are clothed in Christ. (Galatians 3:27) In baptism we become members of Christ's body, the church. (1 Corinthians 12:12-23) We participate in Christ's death and resurrection (Romans 6:3-5, Colossians 2:12, 3:1) We pledge our devotion and lives to God. (1 Peter 3:21) In baptism we come into contact with the saving blood of Christ. (Matthew 26:28, Hebrews 9:16-22 with 10:22) And finally we participate in the new birth through baptism. (John 3:3-5)
People who became Christians in the Bible were all water baptized. Pentecost (Acts 2:14-41), The Ethiopian (Acts 8:26-40), Saul (Acts 9:1-19), Lydia (Acts 16:11-15), The Philippian Jailer (Acts 16:16-34).
Some appeal to Acts 10 as a case where water baptism was preceded by the baptism of the Holy Spirit to assert that the house of Cornelius was saved prior to being water baptized, but that was not the case. In Acts 10, Cornelius was not saved until he entered into the New Covenant relationship with God. Water baptism is the initiation ceremony into that covenant relationship similar to a wedding ceremony for a marriage covenant. Can two people be married if they haven't had some kind of marriage ceremony? Not legally. They are just shacking up.
Just because one received the Holy Spirit does not mean they were saved. King Saul in the Old Testament received the Holy Spirit and prophesied but he wasn't saved. There is also a case of a donkey receiving the Holy Spirit and speaking in audible language but it is hard to imagine it being saved either.
The Holy Spirit fell on the house of Cornelius not to save them, but to show Peter that the Gentiles were now "chosen" by God to be saved through the gospel just as the Jew were. If baptism was not necessary for their salvation then why did Peter, after preaching to them, command them to be water baptized? Acts 10 cannot be used to defend salvation without baptism. All believers in Cornelius household were water BAPTIZED. That's when they signed the New Covenant with God and came in contact with the saving blood of Jesus Christ. The water in baptism was symbolic of Jesus blood which covered them and washed their sins away.

A second objection that is often offered is the thief on the cross.  Jesus said he would be with him in paradise.  It is important to understand that the thief was a Jew under the Old Covenant prior to the initiation of the New Covenant at Pentecost.  Baptism into Christ had not yet begun.  Had the thief been in Jerusalem on Pentecost he undoubtedly would have obeyed Peter’s command to be baptized for the forgiveness of sins.  As it was, he died in the age preceding the New Covenant age and was judged by his faith within the covenant he died in just as Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were.  The faithful of the covenants preceding the New Covenant were judged on their faith and obedience to the commands of God within their respective covenants.  Those of us in the New Covenant age are responsible to have faith and obedience to the gospel which included baptism.
Another objection people make involves Mark 16:16. Jesus having left out "is not baptized" in the negative of his statement on the salvation of those who believe and are baptized, does not disqualify baptism as a necessary part of the salvation process. If someone does not believe he is not going to be baptized. It needn't be explicitly stated. It is understood.
Let’s say someone says, "He who comes forward and signs the contract shall be a business partner; but he who does not come forward will not receive partner benefits." Does that mean that one can still be a business partner without signing the contract? Does one enter the contract just by "coming forward"? So faith without obedience to the Lord’s command to be baptized does not bind the New Covenant.
Let's get serious! Even the demons believe but they are not saved. What then separates the "saved" from the unsaved? It is those who have signed the covenant with God in the prescribed gospel manner, through hearing the gospel, faith, repentance, confession and water baptism. Why toy with your own or somebody else's salvation? There was no such thing as an unbaptized Christian in the New Testament.

Satan the deceiver
https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com/t2302-satan-the-deceiver#4727

Let's suppose you would have to make a decision, that would decide about life and death. Someone would play a state lottery 200 times in a row and win each time. You would have to decide either that a) someone was cheating, or b) not. If you hit the right answer, you would live. If you chose the wrong answer, you die. Which one would you choose? I think anyone would say, that the game was fixed. The odds to win 200 times in a row are unimaginably low. Atheists will say, it was luck......

http://jesus-themessiah.com/getting-saved/

How you can get Saved! 710daf10

Last edited by Otangelo on Sat 22 Apr 2023 - 14:24; edited 16 times in total

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

2How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 21:06

Otangelo

Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNvPB-OSp5A

greetings from the United States of America well glad that you've joined us here this evening to hear a message from the bible the Word of God. In America this state that our family is from is called New Mexico and then the southern part of this state is a city called Las Cruces which is Spanish and in English, it means the crosses. So our family comes from a city called Las Cruces New Mexico in America and that's what I'd like to talk with you about this evening the cross the message of the cross. I accepted Jesus Christ when I was 19years old.  And the first thing I did to symbolize my Christian commitment was I went and bought a cross necklace and there's words in the Bible I would like to read for you to see me it's found in first Corinthians chapter 1 verse 17 and 18 the Bible says for Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach the gospel not with words of human wisdom or the cross of Christ is emptied of its power for the message of the Cross is foolishness to those who are perishing but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God. Now the cross has a long history starting with Persia then going to Babylon Egypt Greece in Rome. They used the cross to crucify criminals and prisoners of war. The cross became a slow form of torture that extended death to bring about maximum pain to those who humble on the cross so as we look at this history of the cross and realize it's a symbol of death and torture why is the cross the most famous and most recognized religious symbols throughout the history of the world? What is it about the cross well the most important thing when we see the cross is this the cross tells us of God's love for mankind. God loves you and in the Bible this word love it's a different kind of love that we as human beings experience. In the Bible it's called agape which means unconditional love God's love for you and I has no strings attached you cannot be good enough I cannot be good enough to earn God's love it's a gift that'll mercy all grace we can't go to church enough we can't be religious enough we can't be moral enough or rich enough it's agape love is unconditional a free gift offered to you tonight and the Bible says this is how we know what love is Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. They took Jesus Christ and they punched him in the face they ripped the beard out of his face they spit on him they took a whip and they hit him on the back several times and toward the flesh off his back and then they took all of us clothes off and they nailed him on a cross and hung him up for everyone to see him he did all that for you and me because He loves us. and no one forced Jesus Christ to go to the cross he chose to go he wanted to be your substitute and mine so that we can have our sins forgiven so that he could come inside of us through his spirit and give us more peace and power through this life and then give us everlasting life in heaven after we die and at the end of this video you have the opportunity to open your heart as if you were coming to the cross and say yes to Jesus Christ tonight or today but not only does the cross speaks of God's love the cross also tells us about the judgment of God it's like if you take one coin with two sides so the love of God when it's not responded to correctly becomes thejudgment of God this is the number one reason I accept that Jesus Christ years ago I didn't want to be judged I didn't want to be in hell I wanted to be inheaven and you do you believe in God's judgment 80% of people in the world say they believe there is a final judgment coming and the Bible says this in Hebrews 9:27 people are appointed to die once and after that to face judgment so we have a choice to make do I want to die for my own sins or well I let Christ be the substitute and take the judgment for me so when I received Christ and I died God doesn't see my sins he sees me covered with the blood of His Son Jesus Christ so I escaped the judgment through the cross and that could happen to you tonight and then you as a Christian after we die our judgment is totally different we enter the accountability of service to God and God rewards useternally when we serve Him in the name of Jesus Christ so you can say yes to Christ tonight and you will never ever have to be concerned about God'sjudgment on you a third point of the cross is the transformation of the cross the transformation that happens inside of a person once they have accepted Jesus Christ you see if the cross was all that happened if Jesus just died on the cross and that was it that would be a defeat but when you combine the cross with the resurrection you have the great news of God that's how our lives you changed that's how so many lives have been changed throughout the centuries that'show my life has been changed through the resurrection of Jesus Christ the resurrection makes the cross of victory one of my pastors once said this God loves to bring resurrections out of crucifixions the Bible says Christ has indeed been raised from the dead and here's why Jesus Christ arose from the dead because he was God in the flesh Jesus Christ was 100% man also 100% God that's what Jesus was that's who Jesus is and his resurrection power will enter your life this very after this event if you'll say yes to him now another thing about the cross is the challenge of the cross the Bible says everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesu swill be persecuted there are countries and areas around the world where following Jesus Christ can bring severe persecution even death I don't know why God allows such things to happen but they do and you may be in one of these countries you may be in an area we're following Christ and speaking up about who he is could cost you your life I wish I could change that but we can'tit's just the way it is but in spite of potential persecution you can still follow Christ and find joy and peace and the meaning in life that you've been looking for from the day you were born so to follow Christ may mean some hard times for us some Christians may be persecuted to follow Christ you have to consider what he's done for us and leave all religions all idols all gods we leave all things behind we count the cost to follow him that we have great hope because Jesus himself said these words in John chapter 16 in this world you will have trouble but take heart I have overcome the world 

when you followChrist even if it means persecution well I follow Christ even if it means persecution that's a scary thought but I hope I'm willing if we're simply willing God would hear that desire in our heart well what else do we see let's look at the some more what else can we learn we also see the restoration of the cross the cross can restore us now what do I meanby that this life can have losses maybe you have lost a loved one lately to cancer natural disasters tsunamis hurricanes accidents happen when people get hurt sometimes the way that we are raised up in a family that perhaps wasn't a godly home maybe you were abandoned and your family wasn't there for you I know in my life my parents divorced when I was a boy because my father had a problem with alcohol maybe you can relate to that drugs and alcohol can hurt us also things that are abusive like physical abuse sexual abuse psychological abuse can damage us I had some of these happen to me also when I was a boy I've had friends who also have had addictions and had abuse happen to them but I've discovered along with so many others when we open up our lives and take our hurts to the cross Christ welcomes us he will restore the broken parts he can restore our emotions and our thoughts and our confidence it stabilizes so give your life give your hurts give all you've got to Christ and he will slowly somehow begin to restore you from the inside out we also see their forgiveness of the cross if there's one thing I've needed desperately in my life is forgiveness of my sins the Bible says all of us have sinned no matter what country or culture ore ethnic background or the color of our skin we all have sinned now what is sin in the Bible sin means we have broken fellowship with God by disobeying him through choices such as lies stealing pride lust we've all sinned before God and sin makes our conscience disturbed sin creates friction inside of our hearts sin makes it easier to miss the will of God simply put sin separates us from God and that's why Jesus Christ died on the cross to give you an eye the opportunity to have our sins forgiven now some people think they're not a sinner or that maybe they're just a little sinner that we have to define sin by the Bible's words not by the world standards imagine you're a soccer player with ten soccer balls and you kick the first nine soccer balls right into the goal you're nine for nine but you missed the last kick you end up nine out of ten which is very good but it's not perfect being less than perfect is what sin is we've all fallen were all not perfect that's what sin is and that is the wonderful news about the cross the Bible says in acts 13 38 I want you to know that through Jesus their forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you if you open your heart to Christ and lay your sins on his cross he will forgive you take all yours ins away you will become perfect in thee yes of God because you have trusted in the blood of Jesus Christ one final thing about the cross and then there'sgoing to be an opportunity for you to make the most important decision of your life the last point on the cross is this the simplicity of the cross if Jesus Christ were not the only way to God then he died for nothing if Jesus is not the only way to God he was whipped on the back for nothing but the facts ofhistory the facts of so many changed lives and ultimately by the Word of God Jesus himself said I am the way I am the truth I am the life no one comes to the Father except through me do you know Jesus Christ has there been a specific point in your life where you said lord I turn from my sins I accept you by faith you see when a person does that Christ comes inside of them and at that moment you could know for the rest of your life that you will go to heaven when you die I remember years ago I would ask myselfhow can I know for sure that I'll go to heaven maybe you're wondering the same 

the Bible says there are three things by faith not by good works by faith these three things are done in response to what Jesus did on the cross number one the Bible says you and I have to repent repent means you change the way of your life the direction your in you change it it's like if you'redriving a car or a bus or a motorcycle or a bicycle down the wrong side of the road you have a choice to make you continue the wrong way or you make a choice to stop and you do a turn and you go the right way the other way the Bible says were born going the wrong way towards hell and God loves us he wants us to turn around and go towards the cross which leads to heaven so repent remember to receive Jesus Christ the Bible says to all who received him he gave the right to be called children of God just open your heart like a door and invite Christ through a prayer of faith to come live inside of you receive Christ tonight and he would change your life so repent receive the third thing follow Jesus Christ Jesus said several times in the Bible come follow me that's what I'm asking you to do right now to follow Jesus Christ we're gonna have a prayer in just a moment I will pray in English and you have someone there on your side who's speaking your local language after I pray in English the person on your side will translate the prayer into your words your language I want you to repeat these words out loud if you want to know for sure you'regoing to heaven if you want to give your heart to Jesus Christ you can do that right now so let's all bow our heads and close our eyes together and if you really mean this imagine you are coming to the cross and you and a bow down before Christ leaving everything else behind and through this prayer you'regoing to invite him to enter your heart right now these words Heavenly Father I come to the cross I turn repent of my sin please forgive my sin I receive you Jesus Christ by faith right now as my personal Lord and Savior I leave all things behind to love you and to follow you thank you for entering my heart thank you for forgiving my sin and thank you for giving me eternal life in heaven in the name of Jesus Christ I pray amen what I'd like you to do now is comes from the Bible itself making it public if you prayed that prayer and you really meant it right now with all heads up all eyes open I want you to raise your hand if you just prayed that prayer and you meant it and you receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior right now before God I want you to raise your head also raising your hand will enable the leaders who are there with you to see your hand and they can talk to you anyone else if you prayed that prayer you've said yes to Jesus Christ this is the greatest moment of your life don't be ashamed we're happy for you right now raise your handlast time hands are now down the Bible says when someone praised that type of prayer and they were sincere but the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ has entered your heart you may have felt it or felt nothing it doesn't matter it's not basedon emotion but on faith so Christ is in you right now congratulations we're giving you a handclap he's never gonna leave you and if you died on the way home from this meeting where would you go since you have Christ where would you go you are on your way to heaven whether you die in one minute or one decade or one century you're going to heaven this is just the beginning for you for things to grow spiritually okay it's like a little baby that's born first has to learn to crawl walk then run as Christians we grow spiritually slowly over time number one each day pray to God through Christ pray everyday number two read the Bible start in John chapter one if you don't have a Bible yet that's okay you pray to God and somehow someway he will get you his word number three find a church or a group of Christians in your area to meet with to pray together with another thing tell your friends and family about Jesus Christ now in your area of the world please be careful and wise how you do this but focus on your family okay and your friends now in just a moment you have some people some leaders there with you they are now going to give you next step instructions as far as moving forward from this decision you've made tonight so again congratulations to you thank you for joining us and if I never see you on this planet in heaven someday you and I will see each other and we will be there together forever god bless you

Wishing to live independently of God only happens when you don't know God's goodness, and think that it is worth living as if there is no God. Sooner or later, you will discover that a life without God is empty, meaningless and that you are just a slave of your own desires. That road leads naturally to darkness, rather than to light. There is NOTHING better than to live with God and seek him.

Someone that rejects God is enslaved to his own desires, and sin, while someone that is freed always seeks God because that person truly knows that this is the only worthwhile path.  Therefore, whenever God frees someone’s will, they start being in harmony with Him—the eternally and infinitely Free Will.

Desiring independence from God only occurs when someone mistakenly thinks that there’s something worthwhile outside of God. When someone discovers there actually isn’t anything worthwhile apart from God, to continue on that path would then be irrational, especially as the further they went from the Light, the darker it became.

Does God force us to worship him by threatening us with hell? In reality, the choice is between choosing to do good by loving God and following him, or choosing to reject God and do evil. You are rewarded for repenting, receiving Christ through faith, and as consequence, doing good, and on the other hand be punished for disbelieving and living a sinful, godless life, but this is not coercion. You are punished with a fine if you trespass a red light, or you go to prison if you commit a crime, yet you would certainly not say that you are coerced and forced to obey the law; in fact, many choose to commit crimes, even when there is a great chance they'll be caught. In many other situations, people choose to receive immediate gratification despite knowing there will be negative consequences later. In each case, there is a clear choice: self-gratification now and eventually bad consequences, or doing what is right now and reward later.

Hell awaits all unrepentant sinners. If you die today, where will you spend eternity? In heaven with God, or in hell, separated from him for all eternity? Do a reality check. Have you ever recognized that you are a sinner and that you need salvation and forgiveness of your sins by God?  Repent before its too late. Let me pray for you:

Lord Jesus, i have been contacted here on messenger by someone that has bad and evil intentions. Someone that you clearly told that people that do this kind of things will not inherit the kingdom of God, but will spend eternity in hell. Father, I pray in Jesus name, open the eyes of this person. Demonstrate to him/her that you love him/her and that you gave your precious blood on the cross and suffered on his/her behalf, and also for his soul. Touch him/her through your holy spirit, and bring him/her to repentance that (s)he might ask you for forgiveness for his sins, repent, and begin a new life, following you, the true and only holy God, creator of the heavens and the earth, and savior of all that come with a humble heart to you and ask you to begin a new life. So i pray in Jesus name, amen.

How you can get Saved!

Last edited by Otangelo on Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 9:42; edited 3 times in total

3How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Fri 7 Jun 2019 - 13:54

Otangelo

Admin

How you can get Saved!

http://jesus-themessiah.com/getting-saved/

God loves you, and wants to know you and reveal Himself to you. Nothing is more thrilling. But you have to come to Him by faith, Humbly, believe in Him, repent and put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ to save you because you can't save yourself.

The recognition of the seriousness which God sees the matter of sin, the due penalties for that sin, and the meritless favor He extends to those who accept His provision for our failings all should magnify our appreciation of who He is, and how essential it is that we approach Him ENTIRELY on His terms, not ours.

Hell is a real place of eternal torment, but God himself came in the person of his son to die for the sins of those who will believe in him and paid our debt with his blood for our sins, and arose from the dead for our justification and to set us free from the power and bondage of sin and death. Whether you realise it or not, as an atheist, you are a slave to the sinful nature that we all inherited from Adam and Eve and their sinful rebellion against their creator. We are no better. Because of our sins, the wages of sin is death. And now this is where John 3:16 comes in. The fact that we are all deserving of Hell, including me and every human being on Earth, and the fact that we cannot save ourselves, while we were yet sinners, Jesus Christ died for the sins of the ungodly to that by faith in the power of his redeeming blood that was shed for our sins to pay the debt that we could NEVER pay, God himself, loved us so much, that he took on human form and became as one of us, and died our death, that we might live.

Do you know what kept Jesus Christ upon that cross ? It was not the nails, it was HIS love for us. Without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness. But God became a man and shed his own blood and died a criminals death so that all who will believe in him will be redeemed. And because of his resurrection from the dead, we can be justified and set free and become a new man through faith alone in Jesus Christ and what he did for us. We can do NOTHING to save ourselves. Our righteousness is as filthy rags before almighty God. But through faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ, who is the son of God and is God himself in human flesh, and in his death on the cross and his redeeming blood, and in the power of his resurrection from the dead, you will be saved. All you need to do is believe the gospel, that's all it takes. Just believe it. It is not a blind faith, Allen. Jesus Christ calls everyone everywhere to repentance, which means to change your mind, and follow him. And I lovingly suggest that you believe this message. Anyone who rejects Jesus Christ stands condemned, because they have rejected the only one who can save them from their sins. I will leave you with this and give it some honest thought.

We *deserve* no mercy or grace. None of us, including you. We have all violated God's character.
God is life...the source of all life. When we are angry with someone, according to the Lord Jesus Christ, it is murder of the heart...so we give God a slap in the face.
God is faithful...so when we lust after someone, not our heterosexual spouse, we commit adultery of the heart...and blaspheme the character of God by our rebellion against His nature by being unfaithful.
God created us to glorify Him and enjoy Him forever. So he created us in His image (meaning, with a mind, emotions and a will).
As sinners, we all deserve Hell. Yet the very breath in your lungs, the water you drink and the food you eat is all a manifestation of God's mercy, *in spite of* your rebellion...and the same is true for me and everyone else.
God's kindness in providing for you *in spite of* your rebellion should lead you to repentance (Romans 2:4).
Jesus Christ willingly suffered the wrath of God the Father, laying His life down for His sheep.

4How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Mon 2 Mar 2020 - 18:14

Otangelo

Admin

Creation and Evolution - why it matters?

The advance of molecular biology in the last two decades has permitted to get powerful and thought-provoking insights about our origins, now we can consider how complex life really is. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to convince educated people that believe in evolution - a universe that created all of this incredible beauty (ie sunsets, flowers) and complex life forms (ie butterflies, lions) could only emerge though an intelligent being(s) behind it.
But why does this debate really matter? Is it any more important than a debate over sports or even politics?
IT DEPENDS! If the materialists are right, then debates among humans are virtually meaningless as we’ll all die somehow and, if this life is all we have, then 100 years from now, we’ll just be non-existent anyway.

But if there truly is a God and if Jesus Christ who lived 2000 years ago is God in human form, then our thoughts about a creator-less universe have eternal consequences.
No one seems to question if Jesus lived - in fact, our world calendar system is based on his life - but the question is who was he and why does HE matter?
I’ve seen God do unexplainable things throughout my life. But most of all, God/Jesus has shown me that He loves me in spite of my major short-comings. And He also loves each of us (including you) more than any of us can imagine.

He wants us to have a close friendship with Him and He wants us to love others - ALL others. He also made us for eternity - once we are conceived, our lives go on forever, even after our physical bodies die.

But if we die as adults and haven’t given our hearts to Him during our lifetime, then He will let us spend eternity away from Him. And eternity apart from God is described as being far worse than anything we can imagine.

As governments in recent centuries have tried to control people with the notion of a creator-less world, it’s shocking that free and educated people now choose to buy into such an impossibility. And they try to teach it to our children as an indisputable fact.

So if God wants more than anything for us to accept His wonderful love and to share that love with others, we can’t do that if we deny that He even exists.
If you’re looking for real hope and real answers. Please don’t let another day go by without giving God a chance.

So how can your life and eternity be transformed? Check out this amazing video from

Billy Graham.

https://youtu.be/qsBbnkUnqgw

5How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Fri 3 Apr 2020 - 1:18

Otangelo

Admin

How much is Gods love worth ?

If you were to receive a gift of 100kg of pure Gold, and you would not recognize its value because you did not investigate in a serious manner if the gift was real Gold, and dismiss it because of your lazyness, faulty and lacking investigation, anyone would call you a fool, and rightly so.

The Parables of the Hidden Treasure and the Pearl
44 “The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.
45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. 46 When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.

The kingdom of heaven, and the worth of God is immensurable more valuable than Gold. It cannot be quantified in numbers. The most precious love has a price-tag on it, it can be quantified. To God, it did cost him his beloved son to become man, one of us, deprive himself from his glory in heaven, suffer, be humiliated like the worst criminal, and crucified, exposed like someone of no value, and being killed. He carried our sins to free us from the penalty of sin.

How much is this kind of love worth to you? How much is the one worth to you, which demonstrated this kind of love for YOU? Taking your sins on his shoulders, carrying them to the cross, and paying the penalty of your sins? You are that much worth to God. He has made the first step towards us, becoming man and demonstrating his love for us.

Now we can recognize HIS love being worth more than anything else that we can find on earth, or we can treat this kind of love exposed towards us with negligence, and claiming that the gospels are a fairy tale and not credible.

Each one of us is responsible to answer to the messange of the gospel. If true, our response has eternal consequences. Thats very serious.....

For you were BOUGHT at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He PURCHASED with His own blood.
"...just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a RANSOM for many."
For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a RANSOM for all, to be testified in due time,
knowing that you were not REDEEMED with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.
When you complete a transaction at the store the cashier gives you a piece of paper that describes the details of the price paid
It's called a 'receipt'.

What is your response ?

6How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Fri 18 Sep 2020 - 10:47

Otangelo

Admin

How you can get Saved! 11966810

God above else is Holy. In my optical experience to conduct a large amount of energy, the glass in the fiberoptics needs to be very pure. Even a tiny amount of impurity will destroy the fiber. Just forgiveness will not clean us up from impurities. And God's Holiness will destroy us. That is why redemption, being born again, purification through substitutional shedding the Blood of Jesus Christ are the part of God's forgiveness. It is the whole process.

Imagine someone blindfolded, boxing someone, who is not blindfolded. Atheists are blind to the true God, so they just keep punching and punching. Then sometimes God takes the blindfold off, and they fall at His feet weeping at how foolish they have been, to hit someone who loves them eternally.

He did do it for His own glory. He did it to be just. God can’t let sin be just verbally forgiven. God must satisfy Himself. Only the death of His Son could satisfy God’s holiness and justice. It’s all about God.

Why send criminals to prison...why not just forgive them?

See, Satan deceives people and then runs to God to force him to judge them. God is loving, so he doesn't want to judge, but forgive, but he's also just, so he has to punish somebody. If you don't want judgment on your loved ones, you have to find a substitute. He, therefore, came into his own creation and took the punishment onto himself. If you don't understand that there're angels to which God has to prove that he can be just and loving at the same time, you won't ever get why Jesus's death was so important. Dawkins just doesn't get it.

Of course, he could just forgive sins which means no one would have remorse or learn anything from wrongdoings.

Forgetting of course that there is a devil in the details and when Adam sinned mankind was transferred under his kingdom in a legal binding act and all humanity inherits the sin nature under the kingdom of satan.
Jesus Christ is called the second Adam and was literally the second Adam and had to be a man to take on the totality of humanity's plight, just as Adam was Jesus became, taking on flesh to stand in man's place and through him and him alone we are transferred from one kingdom to God's kingdom.

In all points of the fall, Jesus is tempted first with food as Adam was, then throwing himself down to be rescued -which is literally pertaining to the fall of Adam,
Then the grand temptation- here you go- take it all, you can have everything, in this kingdom, just bow down and worship me.-

That is what this is all about, this is what started it all, an angel so in love with himself, he demands God bow to him which occurred in heaven under the angelic rebellion. People forget this war between good and evil began before man was created and put in the garden. God does things in a legal and binding way because there is more to this than God's redemption plan for humanity, far more- there is another side to this story that occurred in heaven.
When we come to Christ, we are transferred from one kingdom (devil) to Christ's kingdom, we become HIS property.

He's right, God is judge, jury, and executioner, as well as the one who was executed.
Moreover, He is the perfectly just judge, perfectly just jury, and absolutely righteous executioner, as well as the sinless one who was executed on our behalf.
A good, human judge can't just dismiss a case just because he wants to, even though he is himself guilty.
How much less so can an infinitely righteous and perfect judge dismiss a case without ensuring justice is done?
Dawkins is swinging really close to the truth here, but still manages to miss the ball

God did just forgive us of our sins. That's what Jesus' came here to accomplish. Jesus literally came to earth for the purpose of securing everyone's free ticket to attain forgiveness. It cannot be earned, only freely given.
Hold up... If it cannot be earned, but only freely given...doesn't that mean I have to "do" something to get this "free pass"??? Uhm, yeah...technically. So, let's address this "thing" that we have to "do".
The "thing" we are required to "do" is prefer good over evil. That's it. Yes, that is a hugely reductionary description. Understanding the 'why' of it fills in the rest of the details. The reason for this restriction is, the plan is to set up a utopian society that is filled with people that actually care about everyone else enough to take action to help a person in need when they encounter such...and make them all immortal. Obviously, allowing even a single corrupt person (one who prefers evil over good) into this society would permanently ruin it for everyone.
This brings us back around to the original point...the forgiveness is free. We don't choose whether or not we are forgiven. We choose whether or not we prefer good over evil.
*Hold up!* *That just sounds like the same thing rephrased to fit the narrative!*
Well, that's because you don't understand. Choosing whether or not you prefer good in and of itself has nothing to do with being forgiven. If a person decides to choose to prefer good for the purpose of being forgiven to avoid missing out...that act is choosing evil over good. It is, in effect, greed in action. God is looking for people who truly refer good...even if they get punished for it. He isn't interested in people who choose good just so they can escape punishment...because those people don't actually prefer good. When the threat of punishment is removed, those same people would choose evil, which cannot be allowed to be made a permanent part of the eternal kingdom.

7How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Sun 18 Oct 2020 - 15:22

Otangelo

Admin

At age 33, Jesus was sentenced to death.

At the time of The Crucifixion, it was the ′′ worst ′′ death.
Only the worst criminals were sentenced to be crucified. However, it was even more terrible for Jesus, unlike other criminals sentenced to death by crucifixion, Jesus should be preached on the Cross by His hands and feet.

Every nail: It was between 6 and 8 inches long.

The nails were incorporated into his wrist,
Not in their palms as commonly represented
There's a tendon on the wrist stretching to the shoulder. Roman guards knew
that when the nails were being inserted into the wrist, the tendon would rip and break,
forcing Jesus to use his ribs to hold himself so he could breathe.

His two feet, They were inserted together, that's how he was forced to
lean on the only nail that tied his feet to the cross.
Jesus couldn't lean on his legs because of pain.
So he was forced to alternate between the bow his back
He had his legs just to continue his
breathe, Imagine the struggle, the pain, the suffering, the courage that endured it.

Jesus endured that reality for over 3 hours.

Yes, more than 3 hours!

Can you imagine this kind of
Suffering? A few minutes before Jesus died stopped bleeding, just water sprouted from his wounds.

From common images we see wounds on his hands and feet and even the spear wound on his side...
But we realize that his wounds were actually done all over his body by a deck driving large ones through the wrist, the feet overlap and an even large nail hammered through the arches, then a Roman guard piercing his side with a spear. But before the nails and the spear, Jesus was whipped and like the lashes were so severe that they broke the
Beef from his body, the beating so horrible he received in his face that he ripped off and his beard ripped from his face.
The crown of thorns embedded deep into his scalp. Most men
I would not have survived this torture.

I had no more blood
To bleed, only water sprouted if your wounds
The adult human body contains about 4.5 litres (a little over a gallon) of blood.

Jesus shed all 4.5 litres of his blood; he had three nails inserted into his
members; a crown of thorns on his head and, moreover, an entire Roman soldier a spear on his chest..

All this not to mention the humiliation he suffered after carrying the
Cruz for almost 2 km, while the crowd spit on his face and throw stones at him (the cross was almost 30 kg weight,
Just for his highest part, where your hands were.
(ROCK)

Jesus had to endure this experience, to open the doors of heaven, so that you can have the free
Access to God.

For your sins
They can be ′′ washed ′′ and taken away. All of them, no exception!
Do not ignore this situation.

Jesus Christ died for you!

He died for you!. It's easy to pass silly pranks or photos via email, but
When it comes to God, sometimes you feel ashamed to move forward.
To others because you care about what they might think about you

God has plans for you, show all your friends what you've tried.
God bless you!
He said (Matthew 10,32 and 33): ′′ Therefore, everyone who recognizes me before others, I will also recognize him.
In front of my father in heaven; but whoever denies me before others, I will deny it before my father in heaven ".

Confess Jesus as your one and only enough savior The Bible says, ′′ The word is with you, in your mouth and in your heart; this is the word of faith, which you preach, which is: If with your mouth you confess to the Lord Jesus, and in your heart you believe that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the father except for me.

8How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 19:44

Otangelo

Admin

Jesus at birth was fully God (from his Father) and fully human (from his mother)
He had to be both man and God to be the bridge to repair the relationship between two alienated parties.
If He was NOT BOTH- he cannot represent both, God & Man.
From God's perspective, Jesus represented God to humanity
From the human perspective, Jesus represented humanity and bore our guilt and He alone is the bridge between the two parties- THE WAY back.

As far as the sin nature, Jesus did not inherit the sin nature- Jesus is the second Adam literally the first one did not have a sin nature until he disobeyed, so Christ came fully human taking on flesh as the second Adam -
The very first thing Jesus had to do is face 40 days of temptation in the wilderness
So the first Adam - LOST the garden..
What was left?...well the only thing that was left for Jesus to begin was a dust bowl, a dry lifeless terrain to begin the battle with the adversary.
God could have set anything up to be whatever he wanted it to be, because he is God, BUT God in no way did it.
God never at one time took advantage
If Adam loses a garden oasis then that is where His Son will have to start to repair the bridge.
So Jesus (second Adam) had to begin the battle with the adversary in the terrain that was left after the first Adam had lost everything. The lifeless dust bowl in the wilderness.
and with each temptation pertains to the very things that happened in the garden and the fall by being tempted with food..
Pertaining to the fall, by leaping and having angels rescue you
and by falling at his feet to worship the adversary- which pertains to when satan himself fell.-
Jesus won that battle 100% between the spiritual forces -
Then he began the ministry to save humanity.
It is not an accident that Jesus was arrested in a garden- Jesus won back the terrain of the garden, from his foe the devil.
Being taken from the Garden forcefully and in extreme unrighteousness to destroy an innocent life- was the means to set the guilty free and offer the way back.
It's all so beautiful and amazing when you see how God never one time takes advantage of his enemy but allows the enemy to hang himself with his own rope!
Being taken from the Garden, and killed has earned Jesus a kingdom, that will never be destroyed.

God knew in advance he would not fail but if Jesus wasn't able to fail then he wouldn't have been the second Adam, would he?
Jesus would be disqualified as the second Adam, fully human sharing our weakness.
The Bible says God isn't tempted, but Jesus was and he is God.
Jesus emptied himself taking the form of weak men.
Context of the scriptures matter- and isn't a contradiction in light of what Jesus was willing to do to.
If Jesus wasn't able to fail then what was the point in the temptations?

The best bet, and the best investment that we can do, is free, when we decide on it. It is in the kingdom of God. It did cost God everything, and he gives it to us for free. And we receive the highest value, more valuable than any sort of treasure, gold, or precious stones that we can gain or buy here on earth. It is not instantly visible, but like a seed that will grow inside of us, and become visible in the future. It will become fully knowable to us when we pass to the next reality.
Imagine what it took to God to make this world. The act of creation is described in a short chapter in Genesis. Very economically. But today we know it was an incredibly gigantic task performed by God in just one week. Only today with the technology developed in hundreds of years do we have a rudimentary understanding of how life's smallest unit, the cell, works We know each single human cell hosts over 2 billion proteins, over 6 million protein species. And our body hosts 37 trillion interconnected cells that communicate with each other without our knowledge. They do their thing in dozens of languages that only they understand, but we have no knowledge of it, and do not perceive it. The complexity of our own body is unfathomable to us. God created all this complexity for our benefit. And to make a seed. Us.
Now the citizens of God's future perfect kingdom are selected and sorted out. Those few that recognize Christ, surrender, and receive his graceful gift, forgiveness of sins, and citizenship to be called children of God, are inscribed in the book of life in heaven. When we pass into the next word, the kingdom of the lord, things will be of such a higher order, that we cannot understand or even imagine it.

It is promised in the New Testament:
1 Corinthians 2:9
"What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived" -- the things God has prepared for those who love him.

God's plans are magnificent. Whatever he does, is always far superior to what our small mind can grasp. He is far more worthy than all the praise and worship that we will ever be able to offer and give. Heaven will be anything but the childish imagination of angels singing with harps, and mere boredom. God will have specific tasks for all his children. Perfectly tailored. Christ's body, made of billions of those that have been saved, will be like a finely tuned machine working in perfect harmony together. God will make everything new. A new heaven. A new earth. A new Jerusalem. If God's first creation was described as very good, his second will be perfect, and eternal. We will receive a new perfect body with much expanded sensorial and mental capacities. Our knowledge will expand in multiple ways.
Yes, this is just a small passage, here on earth. It is a tiny timespan compared to eternity. But decisive. Believe. Trust. God is worthy to be trusted. And have peace in your heart. God is powerful enough to secure you for eternity. He is the great I AM.

John 10:28
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.

https://discoverthemasterpiece.com/

Last edited by Otangelo on Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 14:38; edited 1 time in total

9How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Sun 21 Feb 2021 - 19:52

Otangelo

Admin

The best bet, and the best investment that we can do, is free, when we decide on it. It is in the kingdom of God. It did cost God everything, and he gives it to us for free. And we receive the highest value, more valuable than any sort of treasure, gold, or precious stones that we can gain or buy here on earth. It is not instantly visible, but like a seed that will grow inside of us, and become visible in the future. It will become fully knowable to us when we pass to the next reality.
Imagine what it took to God to make this world. The act of creation is described in a short chapter in Genesis. Very economically. But today we know it was an incredibly gigantic task performed by God in just one week. Only today with the technology developed in hundreds of years do we have a rudimentary understanding of how life's smallest unit, the cell, works We know each single human cell hosts over 2 billion proteins, over 6 million protein species. And our body hosts 37 trillion interconnected cells that communicate with each other without our knowledge. They do their thing in dozens of languages that only they understand, but we have no knowledge of it, and do not perceive it. The complexity of our own body is unfathomable to us. God created all this complexity for our benefit. And to make a seed. Us.
Now the citizens of God's future perfect kingdom are selected and sorted out. Those few that recognize Christ, surrender, and receive his graceful gift, forgiveness of sins, and citizenship to be called children of God, are inscribed in the book of life in heaven. When we pass into the next word, the kingdom of the lord, things will be of such a higher order, that we cannot understand or even imagine it.

It is promised in the New Testament:
1 Corinthians 2:9
"What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived" -- the things God has prepared for those who love him.

God's plans are magnificent. Whatever he does, is always far superior to what our small mind can grasp. He is far more worthy than all the praise and worship that we will ever be able to offer and give. Heaven will be anything but the childish imagination of angels singing with harps, and mere boredom. God will have specific tasks for all his children. Perfectly tailored. Christ's body, made of billions of those that have been saved, will be like a finely tuned machine working in perfect harmony together. God will make everything new. A new heaven. A new earth. A new Jerusalem. If God's first creation was described as very good, his second will be perfect, and eternal. We will receive a new perfect body with much expanded sensorial and mental capacities. Our knowledge will expand in multiple ways.
Yes, this is just a small passage, here on earth. It is a tiny timespan compared to eternity. But decisive. Believe. Trust. God is worthy to be trusted. And have peace in your heart. God is powerful enough to secure you for eternity. He is the great I AM.

John 10:28
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.

10How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Wed 17 Mar 2021 - 14:39

Otangelo

Admin

The Impossible Faith:

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com/t2502-the-impossible-faith-a-defense-of-the-resurrection

https://web.archive.org/web/20170701150615/http://www.tektonics.org/lp/nowayjose.php

If you are an unbeliever and doubt God's existence, why don't you try it out? Seek him wholeheartedly, pray and ask Him to reveal himself to you, investigate, read the Biblical scriptures, start with the gospel of John, read the relevant literature that answers your main questions. Remove your bias, your objections, the barriers which are a hindering block, your prejudices. Start praying not just once, but continuously. Daily. If you do so and seek diligently, you will find God. Or better: He will find you, reveal himself to you, give you signs that you will recognize as answers to your prayers. God can change your life, as he has done millions, no. - billions of times in all human history in the life of humble fishermen like the apostle Peter, and kings like David and Salomon. He does not hide as many claim. Recognizing HIM does not depend on him alone but on your mindset and heart. If you fail, it's not HIS fault. Don't blame-shift. If there were no written revelation through sacred scriptures, the Bible, and we would have no knowledge whatsoever of his identity, then yes: You could claim that God is hiding. But that is not the case. Christ came in the name of God the father, but revealing that HE and the father were ONE. He came with a plan to fulfill, advanced in 357 Old Testament prophecies,

Fullfilled prophecies in the bible
https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com/t2435-fullfilled-prophecies-in-the-bible

a plan that was unique, unheard, not imagined by anyone. The veil was lifted after his resurrection, and HIS followers investigating scriptures, became aware that HE was the messiah. People imagined God as majestic, powerful, splendorous, magnificent, glorious, sumptuous, a ruler of power. But Christ came as a humble man. Isaiah 53 1 describes him as:

someone that had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

If Christ were one like many others, we would not talk about him today. There are many reasons why God's plan was doomed to failure, and Christ to be forgotten. Here some reasons:

The Impossible Faith: A Defense of the Resurrection
https://web.archive.org/web/20170701150615/http://www.tektonics.org/lp/nowayjose.php

Neither Here Nor There: Or, A Man from Galilee??
What advantage has religion and geography? To the ancients, "much in every way". Jesus' Jewishness could hardly have been denied by the early Christians, but it was also a major impediment to spreading the Gospel beyond the Jews themselves. Judaism was regarded by the Romans and Gentiles as a superstition. Roman writers like Tacitus willingly reported (not as true, but in the frame of "some say...") all manner of calumnies against Jews as a whole, regarding them as a spiteful and hateful race.

Getting Physical! The Wrong "Resurrection"
"Christianity's pagan critics generally viewed resurrection as misunderstood metempsychosis at best. At worst, it seemed ridiculous."

It may further be noted that the pagan world was awash with points of view associated with those who thought matter was evil and at the root of all of man's problems. Platonic thought, as Murray Harris puts it, supposed that "man's highest good consisted of emancipation from corporeal defilement. The nakedness of disembodiment was the ideal state." Physical resurrection was the last sort of endgame for mankind that you wanted to preach.

What's New? What's Not Good
Roman literature tells us that "(t)he primary test of truth in religious matters was custom and tradition, the practices of the ancients." (62) In other words, if your beliefs had the right sort of background and a decent lineage, you had the respect of the Romans. Old was good. Innovation was bad.

This was a big sticking point for Christianity, because it could only trace its roots back to a recent founder. Christians were regarded as "arrogant innovators" (63) whose religion was the new kid on the block, but yet had the nerve to insist that it was the only way to go! As noted above, Christianity argued that the "powers that be" which judged Jesus worthy of the worst and most shameful sort of death were 180 degrees off, and God Himself said so.

Don't Demand Behavior
Ethically, Christian religion is "hard to do". Judaism was as well, and that is one reason why there were so few God-fearers. Christianity didn't offer nice, drunken parties or orgies with temple prostitutes; in fact it forbade them. It didn't encourage wealth; it encouraged sharing the wealth. It didn't appeal to the senses, it promised: "pie in the sky by and by."

Tolerance is a Virtue
We have already alluded to the problem of Christianity being seen as an "arrogant innovator." Now compound the problem: Not only an innovator, but an exclusivist innovator. Many skeptics and non-believers today claim to be turned off by Christian "arrogance" and exclusivity. How much more so in the ancient world? The Romans were already grossly intolerant ; how much more so in the context of another and very new faith playing the same game and claiming to overthrow the social and religious order? How if a faith came telling us we needed to stop attending our churches (and in fact would prefer we tear them down), stop having our parties, stop observing the social order that had been in place from the time of our venerated ancestors until now?

The message about this Christ was incompatible with the most deeply rooted religious ideology of the Gentile world, as well as the more recent message propagated in Roman imperial ideology. The Christians refused to believe in the gods, "the guardians of stability of the world order, the generous patrons who provided all that was needed for sustaining life, as well as the granters of individual petitions." Jews and Christians alike were accused of atheism under this rubric.

Human vs. Divine: Never the Twain Shall Meet!
Our next factor is related to the one above about resurrection, and it is a problem from both a Jewish and a Gentile perspective. Earl Doherty, a Skeptic, has referred to the incredibility of "the idea that Jews, both in Palestine and across the empire, could have come to believe-or been converted to the idea by others-that a human man was the Son of God....To believe that ordinary Jews were willing to bestow on any human man, no matter how impressive, all the titles of divinity and full identification with the ancient God of Abraham is simply inconceivable." And so it would be: Unless it actually happened, and that "human man" proved himself to be the Son of God. Doherty's "fallacy" amounts to an argument in favor of Christianity.

No Class!
In the ancient world, people took their major identity from the various groups to which they belonged. Whatever group(s) they were embedded in determined their idenitity. Changes in persons (such as Paul's conversion) were abnormal. Each person had certain role expectations they were expected to fulfill. The erasure or blurring of these various distinctions -- stated clearly in Paul, but also done in practice by Jesus during his ministry -- would have made Christianity seem radical and offensive.

Don't Rely on Women!
This one has been brought up many times, but it bears repeating and elaboration. If Christianity wanted to succeed, it should never have admitted that women were the first to discover the empty tomb or the first to see the Risen Jesus. It also never should have admitted that women were main supporters (Luke 8:3) or lead converts (Acts 16).

Many have pointed out that women were regarded as "bad witnesses" in the ancient world. We need to emphasize that this was not a peculiarity as it would be seen today, but an ingrained stereotype. As Malina and Neyrey note, gender in antiquity came laden with "elaborate stereotypes of what was appropriate male or female behavior." [72] Quintilian said that where murder was concerned, males are more likely to commit robbery, while females were prone to poisoning.

But God's plans are perfect and succeed. Billions have found salvation in Christ. You can, too.

How you can get Saved!

11How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 8:04

Otangelo

Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNvPB-OSp5A

greetings from the United States of America well glad that you've joined us here this evening to hear a message from the bible the Word of God. In America this state that our family is from is called New Mexico and then the southern part of this state is a city called Las Cruces which is Spanish and in English, it means the crosses. So our family comes from a city called Las Cruces New Mexico in America and that's what I'd like to talk with you about this evening the cross the message of the cross. I accepted Jesus Christ when I was 19years old.  And the first thing I did to symbolize my Christian commitment was I went and bought a cross necklace and there's words in the Bible I would like to read for you to see me it's found in first Corinthians chapter 1 verse 17 and 18 the Bible says for Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach the gospel not with words of human wisdom or the cross of Christ is emptied of its power for the message of the Cross is foolishness to those who are perishing but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God. Now the cross has a long history starting with Persia then going to Babylon Egypt Greece in Rome. They used the cross to crucify criminals and prisoners of war. The cross became a slow form of torture that extended death to bring about maximum pain to those who humble on the cross so as we look at this history of the cross and realize it's a symbol of death and torture why is the cross the most famous and most recognized religious symbols throughout the history of the world? What is it about the cross well the most important thing when we see the cross is this the cross tells us of God's love for mankind. God loves you and in the Bible this word love it's a different kind of love that we as human beings experience. In the Bible it's called agape which means unconditional love God's love for you and I has no strings attached you cannot be good enough I cannot be good enough to earn God's love it's a gift that'll mercy all grace we can't go to church enough we can't be religious enough we can't be moral enough or rich enough it's agape love is unconditional a free gift offered to you tonight and the Bible says this is how we know what love is Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. They took Jesus Christ and they punched him in the face they ripped the beard out of his face they spit on him they took a whip and they hit him on the back several times and toward the flesh off his back and then they took all of us clothes off and they nailed him on a cross and hung him up for everyone to see him he did all that for you and me because He loves us. and no one forced Jesus Christ to go to the cross he chose to go he wanted to be your substitute and mine so that we can have our sins forgiven so that he could come inside of us through his spirit and give us more peace and power through this life and then give us everlasting life in heaven after we die and at the end of this video you have the opportunity to open your heart as if you were coming to the cross and say yes to Jesus Christ tonight or today but not only does the cross speaks of God's love the cross also tells us about the judgment of God it's like if you take one coin with two sides so the love of God when it's not responded to correctly becomes thejudgment of God this is the number one reason I accept that Jesus Christ years ago I didn't want to be judged I didn't want to be in hell I wanted to be inheaven and you do you believe in God's judgment 80% of people in the world say they believe there is a final judgment coming and the Bible says this in Hebrews 9:27 people are appointed to die once and after that to face judgment so we have a choice to make do I want to die for my own sins or well I let Christ be the substitute and take the judgment for me so when I received Christ and I died God doesn't see my sins he sees me covered with the blood of His Son Jesus Christ so I escaped the judgment through the cross and that could happen to you tonight and then you as a Christian after we die our judgment is totally different we enter the accountability of service to God and God rewards useternally when we serve Him in the name of Jesus Christ so you can say yes to Christ tonight and you will never ever have to be concerned about God'sjudgment on you a third point of the cross is the transformation of the cross the transformation that happens inside of a person once they have accepted Jesus Christ you see if the cross was all that happened if Jesus just died on the cross and that was it that would be a defeat but when you combine the cross with the resurrection you have the great news of God that's how our lives you changed that's how so many lives have been changed throughout the centuries that'show my life has been changed through the resurrection of Jesus Christ the resurrection makes the cross of victory one of my pastors once said this God loves to bring resurrections out of crucifixions the Bible says Christ has indeed been raised from the dead and here's why Jesus Christ arose from the dead because he was God in the flesh Jesus Christ was 100% man also 100% God that's what Jesus was that's who Jesus is and his resurrection power will enter your life this very after this event if you'll say yes to him now another thing about the cross is the challenge of the cross the Bible says everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesu swill be persecuted there are countries and areas around the world where following Jesus Christ can bring severe persecution even death I don't know why God allows such things to happen but they do and you may be in one of these countries you may be in an area we're following Christ and speaking up about who he is could cost you your life I wish I could change that but we can'tit's just the way it is but in spite of potential persecution you can still follow Christ and find joy and peace and the meaning in life that you've been looking for from the day you were born so to follow Christ may mean some hard times for us some Christians may be persecuted to follow Christ you have to consider what he's done for us and leave all religions all idols all gods we leave all things behind we count the cost to follow him that we have great hope because Jesus himself said these words in John chapter 16 in this world you will have trouble but take heart I have overcome the world 

when you followChrist even if it means persecution well I follow Christ even if it means persecution that's a scary thought but I hope I'm willing if we're simply willing God would hear that desire in our heart well what else do we see let's look at the some more what else can we learn we also see the restoration of the cross the cross can restore us now what do I meanby that this life can have losses maybe you have lost a loved one lately to cancer natural disasters tsunamis hurricanes accidents happen when people get hurt sometimes the way that we are raised up in a family that perhaps wasn't a godly home maybe you were abandoned and your family wasn't there for you I know in my life my parents divorced when I was a boy because my father had a problem with alcohol maybe you can relate to that drugs and alcohol can hurt us also things that are abusive like physical abuse sexual abuse psychological abuse can damage us I had some of these happen to me also when I was a boy I've had friends who also have had addictions and had abuse happen to them but I've discovered along with so many others when we open up our lives and take our hurts to the cross Christ welcomes us he will restore the broken parts he can restore our emotions and our thoughts and our confidence it stabilizes so give your life give your hurts give all you've got to Christ and he will slowly somehow begin to restore you from the inside out we also see their forgiveness of the cross if there's one thing I've needed desperately in my life is forgiveness of my sins the Bible says all of us have sinned no matter what country or culture ore ethnic background or the color of our skin we all have sinned now what is sin in the Bible sin means we have broken fellowship with God by disobeying him through choices such as lies stealing pride lust we've all sinned before God and sin makes our conscience disturbed sin creates friction inside of our hearts sin makes it easier to miss the will of God simply put sin separates us from God and that's why Jesus Christ died on the cross to give you an eye the opportunity to have our sins forgiven now some people think they're not a sinner or that maybe they're just a little sinner that we have to define sin by the Bible's words not by the world standards imagine you're a soccer player with ten soccer balls and you kick the first nine soccer balls right into the goal you're nine for nine but you missed the last kick you end up nine out of ten which is very good but it's not perfect being less than perfect is what sin is we've all fallen were all not perfect that's what sin is and that is the wonderful news about the cross the Bible says in acts 13 38 I want you to know that through Jesus their forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you if you open your heart to Christ and lay your sins on his cross he will forgive you take all yours ins away you will become perfect in thee yes of God because you have trusted in the blood of Jesus Christ one final thing about the cross and then there'sgoing to be an opportunity for you to make the most important decision of your life the last point on the cross is this the simplicity of the cross if Jesus Christ were not the only way to God then he died for nothing if Jesus is not the only way to God he was whipped on the back for nothing but the facts ofhistory the facts of so many changed lives and ultimately by the Word of God Jesus himself said I am the way I am the truth I am the life no one comes to the Father except through me do you know Jesus Christ has there been a specific point in your life where you said lord I turn from my sins I accept you by faith you see when a person does that Christ comes inside of them and at that moment you could know for the rest of your life that you will go to heaven when you die I remember years ago I would ask myselfhow can I know for sure that I'll go to heaven maybe you're wondering the same 

the Bible says there are three things by faith not by good works by faith these three things are done in response to what Jesus did on the cross number one the Bible says you and I have to repent repent means you change the way of your life the direction your in you change it it's like if you'redriving a car or a bus or a motorcycle or a bicycle down the wrong side of the road you have a choice to make you continue the wrong way or you make a choice to stop and you do a turn and you go the right way the other way the Bible says were born going the wrong way towards hell and God loves us he wants us to turn around and go towards the cross which leads to heaven so repent remember to receive Jesus Christ the Bible says to all who received him he gave the right to be called children of God just open your heart like a door and invite Christ through a prayer of faith to come live inside of you receive Christ tonight and he would change your life so repent receive the third thing follow Jesus Christ Jesus said several times in the Bible come follow me that's what I'm asking you to do right now to follow Jesus Christ we're gonna have a prayer in just a moment I will pray in English and you have someone there on your side who's speaking your local language after I pray in English the person on your side will translate the prayer into your words your language I want you to repeat these words out loud if you want to know for sure you'regoing to heaven if you want to give your heart to Jesus Christ you can do that right now so let's all bow our heads and close our eyes together and if you really mean this imagine you are coming to the cross and you and a bow down before Christ leaving everything else behind and through this prayer you'regoing to invite him to enter your heart right now these words Heavenly Father I come to the cross I turn repent of my sin please forgive my sin I receive you Jesus Christ by faith right now as my personal Lord and Savior I leave all things behind to love you and to follow you thank you for entering my heart thank you for forgiving my sin and thank you for giving me eternal life in heaven in the name of Jesus Christ I pray amen what I'd like you to do now is comes from the Bible itself making it public if you prayed that prayer and you really meant it right now with all heads up all eyes open I want you to raise your hand if you just prayed that prayer and you meant it and you receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior right now before God I want you to raise your head also raising your hand will enable the leaders who are there with you to see your hand and they can talk to you anyone else if you prayed that prayer you've said yes to Jesus Christ this is the greatest moment of your life don't be ashamed we're happy for you right now raise your handlast time hands are now down the Bible says when someone praised that type of prayer and they were sincere but the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ has entered your heart you may have felt it or felt nothing it doesn't matter it's not basedon emotion but on faith so Christ is in you right now congratulations we're giving you a handclap he's never gonna leave you and if you died on the way home from this meeting where would you go since you have Christ where would you go you are on your way to heaven whether you die in one minute or one decade or one century you're going to heaven this is just the beginning for you for things to grow spiritually okay it's like a little baby that's born first has to learn to crawl walk then run as Christians we grow spiritually slowly over time number one each day pray to God through Christ pray everyday number two read the Bible start in John chapter one if you don't have a Bible yet that's okay you pray to God and somehow someway he will get you his word number three find a church or a group of Christians in your area to meet with to pray together with another thing tell your friends and family about Jesus Christ now in your area of the world please be careful and wise how you do this but focus on your family okay and your friends now in just a moment you have some people some leaders there with you they are now going to give you next step instructions as far as moving forward from this decision you've made tonight so again congratulations to you thank you for joining us and if I never see you on this planet in heaven someday you and I will see each other and we will be there together forever god bless you

12How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Thu 21 Oct 2021 - 18:26

Otangelo

Admin

Many, even today, believe that the Gospel is a message of meritocracy. It is like going to university, where you need to learn, study, pass exams, and if you are good enough, in the end, you might either pass and get a diploma, or fail, and will not be approved. That is as if you meet a woman, and you tell her: You will have to be a good wife, a good mother, cook well, be faithful, and if you pass the test, in 40 years, might marry you. What do you think, how would that be as an offer to marry a woman? Based on such conditions, there cannot be the development of a relationship. But how is it, that many believe, that God applies such kind of principles, dealing with us?

This is what many religions teach. But Christianity is completely different. Our relationship with Christ does not begin at the end but at the beginning. It is not about our merits, but the merit that Christ gained on the cross, being able to buy us from the slavery of sin and death. And once we surrender to Him, he will lead us, and be with us, and not forsake us. He will give us the conditions to learn, to grow, to gain experience, to know Him, to be righteous, and to be transformed into His character. We DO NOT serve Him to be accepted by Him, but because we know that we have already been accepted by Him. This is the big difference between Christ, Christianity, and all other world religions.
We cannot gain God's grace and love through our own merits. We are all sinners and fall short to do only righteousness ( Romans 3).

In Islam, the claim is that sin does not matter much. Allah can simply forgive. That's not justice, and not how it works.
Romans 5:1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we[b] boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3

13How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Sat 8 Jan 2022 - 19:15

Otangelo

Admin

SAVED BY GOD'S GRACE THROUGH FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST

SALVATION is by hearing the gospel, understand the gospel, then comes our faith in the gospel.
- ROMANS 10:17
Recognize that we are a sinner. We die because of sin.
- ROMANS 3:10
- ROMANS 3:23
- ROMANS 5:12
- ROMANS 6:23
- JOHN 7:7

Realize the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for us.
- 1 TIMOTHY 1:15
- ROMANS 5:6
- ROMANS 5:8
- 2 CORINTHIANS 5:21
- 1 PETER 3:18
- 1 PETER 2:24
- HEBREWS 9:26

By shedding His own blood, our sins are forgiven.
- HEBREWS 9:12
- HEBREWS 9:22
- EPHESIANS 1:7
- COLOSSIANS 1:14
- HEBREWS 13:12
- 1 PETER 1:18-19
Receive the Saviour by faith.
- ACTS 16:30-31
- EPHESIANS 2:8-9
- GALATIANS 2:16
- ROMANS 3:25

Then we are sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise.
- EPHESIANS 1:13
- EPHESIANS 4:30
- 2 CORINTHIANS 1:22

Now we are born again, and become the children of God.
- 1 PETER 1:23
- GALATIANS 3:26

Have you come to Christ Jesus as a REPENTANT SINNER, and trusted Him as your Saviour? Why not come to Jesus today, trusting His shed blood to save your soul?
The GOSPEL.
1 Corinthians 15:1-2-3-4

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

“Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. “ (Romans 5:9)
“In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace” (Ephesians 1:7)
"The blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.” (I John 1:7)
“For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.” (2 Corinthians 5:21)
“But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.” (Ephesians 2:13)
“Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.” (Luke 22:20)
“Knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.” (1 Peter 1:18-19)

14How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Thu 18 Aug 2022 - 14:33

Otangelo

Admin

We often think that Sin is expressed in sinful behavior and evil acts. But sin results in a corrupted nature that affects especially our thinking, our mind, our aims, our desires, our goals, and our wishes.

Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?

What does the Bible mean with heart?

Matthew 9:4
“And Jesus, knowing their thoughts, said, Why are you thinking evil things in your hearts?”

1. Matthew 9:4
“And Jesus, knowing their thoughts, said, Why are you thinking evil things in your hearts?”

Thinking is an activity of the mind, but the Lord Jesus asked the scribes why they were thinking in their hearts. This shows that our mind is part of our heart.

2. Acts 11:23
“Who, when he arrived and saw the grace of God, rejoiced and encouraged them all to remain with the Lord with purpose of heart.”

To purpose is to decide strongly to do something, which is an exercise of our will. So this verse shows that our will is part of our heart.

3. John 16:22
“Therefore you also now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and no one takes your joy away from you.”

Rejoicing is related to our emotions, but here we see that our heart rejoices. This shows us that our emotion is also part of our heart.

4. Hebrews 10:22
“Let us come forward to the Holy of Holies with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.”

Having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience indicates that our conscience is also part of our heart.

This is further confirmed by the phrase “if our heart blames us” in 1 John 3:20. Since our conscience blames, or condemns, us when we’ve done something wrong, this verse also makes it very clear that our conscience is part of our heart.

The problem is not the lack of evidence pointing to God. The problem is man's sinful heart, which wants to be autonomous from God.

It can only be regenerated by God: Ephesians 2:1 “And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins.”

Ezekiel 11:19-20 “I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.”

Another word for regeneration is rebirth, related to the biblical phrase “born again.” Our rebirth is distinguished from our first birth, when we were conceived physically and inherited our sin nature. The new birth is a spiritual, holy, and heavenly birth that results in our being made alive spiritually. Man in his natural state is “dead in trespasses and sins” until he is “made alive” (regenerated) by Christ. This happens when he places his faith in Christ (Ephesians 2:1).
https://www.gotquestions.org/regeneration-Bible.html

https://blog.biblesforamerica.org/what-is-the-heart-in-the-bible/

15How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Mon 14 Nov 2022 - 20:45

Otangelo

Admin

I, Jesus Christ, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.  For so much my father loved you that he gave me, his only Son, that if you believe in me, you shall not perish but have eternal life. Do you know what kept me upon that cross? It was not the nails, it was my love for you. Without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness. I became a man and shed my own blood and died a criminal's death so that if you believe in me, I will save you. And because of my resurrection from the dead, I can justify and set you free to become a new man. you can do NOTHING to save yourself. Your righteousness is as filthy rags before my father. All you need is to repent, and believe in me, that's all it takes. Just believe me.

As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one;
there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.
All have turned away,
   they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
   not even one.”
Their throats are open graves;
   their tongues practice deceit.
Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law, we become conscious of our sins.

There is no difference: All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that comes through me.  God the father presented me as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of my blood—to be received by faith. You can only be justified by faith apart from the works of the law. For if you do not believe that I am who I said I am, you will die in your sins. But if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that the father raised me from the dead, I will save you.  
You need to repent. Repent means you change the way of your life the direction. It's like if you're driving a car down the wrong side of the road you have a choice to make you continue the wrong way or you make a choice to stop and you do a turn and you go the right way the other way. The Bible says were born going the wrong way towards hell and God loves us he wants us to turn around and go towards the cross which leads to heaven. To all who received me as Lord and Savior, i gave the right to be called children of God. Just open your heart like a door and invite me through a prayer of faith to come live inside. I will change your life. Repent,  receive me, and follow me that's what I'm asking you to do right now to follow me.  We're gonna have a prayer in just a moment I will pray.  I want you to repeat these words out loud if you want to know for sure you're going to heaven if you want to give your heart to me you can do that right now so bow your head and close your eyes leaving everything else behind and through this prayer you're going to invite me  to enter your heart right now these words:

Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith, I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my Savior. Amen.
Now, in order for you to solidify your faith, seek community with other believers, preferably in an evangelical church nearby where you live. Read my word, the Bible. Seek me in prayer, and I will be with you, every day. I have a plan for your life, that extends to all eternity. I am the alpha and omega, God almighty, the creator of the heavens and the earth. I am your Savior.

যীশু খ্রিস্ট এর মাধ্যমে উদ্ধারের বার্তা। তুরিন শ্রাউড ভিত্তিক চিত্রগুলি।

আমি, যীশু খ্রীষ্ট, আমিই পথ এবং সত্য এবং জীবন। আমার মাধ্যমে ছাড়া কেউ পিতার কাছে আসে না। কেননা আমার পিতা তোমাকে এতটাই ভালোবাসতেন যে তিনি আমাকে, তার একমাত্র পুত্রকে দিয়েছিলেন, যাতে তুমি যদি আমাকে বিশ্বাস কর তবে তুমি ধ্বংস হবে না কিন্তু অনন্ত জীবন পাবে। তুমি কি জানো আমাকে সেই ক্রুশের উপর কি করে রেখেছিল? এটা নখ ছিল না, এটা ছিল তোমার জন্য আমার ভালবাসা. রক্তপাত ছাড়া ক্ষমা নেই। আমি একজন মানুষ হয়েছি এবং নিজের রক্তপাত করেছি এবং একজন অপরাধীর মৃত্যুবরণ করেছি যাতে আপনি যদি আমাকে বিশ্বাস করেন তবে আমি আপনাকে রক্ষা করব। এবং মৃতদের মধ্য থেকে আমার পুনরুত্থানের কারণে, আমি আপনাকে ন্যায্যতা দিতে এবং একজন নতুন মানুষ হওয়ার জন্য মুক্ত করতে পারি। নিজেকে বাঁচাতে আপনি কিছুই করতে পারবেন না। তোমার ধার্মিকতা আমার বাবার সামনে নোংরা ন্যাকড়ার মতো। আপনার যা দরকার তা হল অনুতপ্ত হওয়া, এবং আমার উপর বিশ্বাস করা, এইটুকুই লাগে। শুধু আমাকে বিশ্বাস করো.

যেমন লেখা আছে: “কেউ ধার্মিক নেই, এমনকি একজনও নেই;
বোঝার কেউ নেই;
ঈশ্বরের খোঁজ করে এমন কেউ নেই।
সবাই মুখ ফিরিয়ে নিয়েছে,
তারা একসাথে মূল্যহীন হয়ে গেছে;
ভালো করার কেউ নেই,
একটাও না."
তাদের গলা খোলা কবর;
তাদের জিহ্বা ছলনা করে।
তাই আইনের কাজ দ্বারা ঈশ্বরের দৃষ্টিতে কাউকে ধার্মিক বলে ঘোষণা করা হবে না; বরং, আইনের মাধ্যমে আমরা আমাদের পাপের বিষয়ে সচেতন হই।

কোন পার্থক্য নেই: সকলেই পাপ করেছে এবং ঈশ্বরের মহিমা থেকে বঞ্চিত হয়েছে এবং আমার মাধ্যমে আসা মুক্তির মাধ্যমে সকলেই তাঁর অনুগ্রহে নির্দ্বিধায় ন্যায়সঙ্গত হয়েছে। ঈশ্বর পিতা আমাকে প্রায়শ্চিত্তের বলি হিসাবে পেশ করেছিলেন, আমার রক্তপাতের মাধ্যমে - বিশ্বাসের দ্বারা গ্রহণ করার জন্য। আইনের কাজগুলি বাদ দিয়ে আপনি কেবল বিশ্বাসের দ্বারাই ধার্মিক হতে পারেন৷ কারণ আমি যা বলেছিলাম সেই আমিই যদি তুমি বিশ্বাস না কর তবে তুমি তোমার পাপে মরবে৷ কিন্তু আপনি যদি মুখে স্বীকার করেন, “যীশুই প্রভু,” এবং আপনার হৃদয়ে বিশ্বাস করেন যে পিতা আমাকে মৃতদের মধ্য থেকে জীবিত করেছেন, আমি আপনাকে রক্ষা করব।
আপনাকে অনুতপ্ত হতে হবে। অনুতাপ মানে আপনি আপনার জীবনের পথ পরিবর্তন করুন. এটি এমন যে আপনি যদি রাস্তার ভুল দিক দিয়ে একটি গাড়ি চালাচ্ছেন তাহলে আপনার কাছে ভুল পথে চালিয়ে যাওয়ার জন্য একটি পছন্দ আছে বা আপনি থামার জন্য একটি পছন্দ করেন এবং আপনি একটি বাঁক নেন এবং আপনি অন্য পথে সঠিক পথে যান৷ বাইবেল বলে জন্মেছিল নরকের দিকে ভুল পথে যাচ্ছে এবং ঈশ্বর আমাদের ভালবাসেন তিনি চান যে আমরা ঘুরে আসি এবং ক্রুশের দিকে যাই যা স্বর্গের দিকে নিয়ে যায়। যারা আমাকে প্রভু এবং ত্রাণকর্তা হিসাবে গ্রহণ করেছে, আমি তাদের ঈশ্বরের সন্তান বলে অভিহিত করার অধিকার দিয়েছি। শুধু দরজার মতো আপনার হৃদয় খুলুন এবং বিশ্বাসের প্রার্থনার মাধ্যমে আমাকে ভিতরে লাইভ আসার জন্য আমন্ত্রণ জানান। আমি তোমার জীবন বদলে দেব। অনুতাপ, আমাকে গ্রহণ করুন এবং আমাকে অনুসরণ করুন এটাই আমি আপনাকে এখনই আমাকে অনুসরণ করতে বলছি৷ আমরা কিছুক্ষণের মধ্যে প্রার্থনা করব আমি প্রার্থনা করব। আমি চাই আপনি জোরে জোরে এই শব্দগুলি পুনরাবৃত্তি করুন যদি আপনি নিশ্চিতভাবে জানতে চান যে আপনি স্বর্গে যাচ্ছেন যদি আপনি আপনার হৃদয় আমাকে দিতে চান তবে আপনি এখনই তা করতে পারেন তাই আপনার মাথা নত করুন এবং আপনার চোখ বন্ধ করুন সবকিছু পিছনে ফেলে এবং এই প্রার্থনার মাধ্যমে আপনি আমাকে এই মুহূর্তে আপনার হৃদয়ে প্রবেশ করতে আমন্ত্রণ জানাতে যাচ্ছেন:

প্রভু যীশু, অনেক দিন ধরে আমি তোমাকে আমার জীবন থেকে দূরে রেখেছি। আমি জানি যে আমি একজন পাপী এবং আমি নিজেকে বাঁচাতে পারি না। তোমার ধাক্কা শুনে আমি আর দরজা বন্ধ করব না। বিশ্বাসের দ্বারা, আমি কৃতজ্ঞতার সাথে আপনার পরিত্রাণের উপহার গ্রহণ করি। আমি আপনাকে আমার প্রভু এবং ত্রাণকর্তা হিসাবে বিশ্বাস করতে প্রস্তুত। আপনাকে ধন্যবাদ, প্রভু যীশু, পৃথিবীতে আসার জন্য। আমি বিশ্বাস করি আপনি ঈশ্বরের পুত্র যিনি আমার পাপের জন্য ক্রুশে মারা গিয়েছিলেন এবং তৃতীয় দিনে মৃতদের মধ্য থেকে জীবিত হয়েছিলেন। আমার পাপ বহন করার জন্য এবং আমাকে অনন্ত জীবনের উপহার দেওয়ার জন্য আপনাকে ধন্যবাদ। আমি বিশ্বাস করি আপনার কথা সত্য। আমার হৃদয়ে আসুন, প্রভু যীশু, এবং আমার ত্রাণকর্তা হন। আমীন।
এখন, আপনার বিশ্বাসকে দৃঢ় করার জন্য, অন্যান্য বিশ্বাসীদের সাথে সম্প্রদায়ের সন্ধান করুন, বিশেষত আপনি যেখানে বাস করেন তার কাছাকাছি একটি ইভাঞ্জেলিক্যাল চার্চে। আমার শব্দ, বাইবেল পড়ুন. প্রার্থনায় আমাকে সন্ধান করুন, এবং আমি প্রতিদিন আপনার সাথে থাকব। আপনার জীবনের জন্য আমার একটি পরিকল্পনা আছে, যা সমস্ত অনন্তকাল পর্যন্ত প্রসারিত। আমি আলফা এবং ওমেগা, সর্বশক্তিমান ঈশ্বর, আকাশ ও পৃথিবীর সৃষ্টিকর্তা। আমি তোমার ত্রাণকর্তা।

Moi, Jésus-Christ, je suis le chemin, la vérité et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi. Car mon père vous a tant aimé qu'il m'a donné, son Fils unique, que si vous croyez en moi, vous ne périrez pas, mais vous aurez la vie éternelle. Savez-vous ce qui m'a retenu sur cette croix ? Ce n'était pas les ongles, c'était mon amour pour toi. Sans effusion de sang, il n'y a pas de pardon. Je suis devenu un homme et j'ai versé mon propre sang et je suis mort comme un criminel afin que si vous croyez en moi, je vous sauve. Et à cause de ma résurrection d'entre les morts, je peux vous justifier et vous libérer pour devenir un nouvel homme. vous ne pouvez RIEN faire pour vous sauver. Ta justice est comme des haillons souillés devant mon père. Tout ce dont tu as besoin c'est de te repentir et de croire en moi, c'est tout ce qu'il faut. Croyez-moi.

Comme il est écrit : « Il n'y a pas un seul juste, pas même un seul ;
il n'y a personne qui comprend;
C'est pourquoi personne ne sera déclaré juste aux yeux de Dieu par les oeuvres de la loi; plutôt, par la loi, nous devenons conscients de nos péchés.

Il n'y a pas de différence : tous ont péché et sont privés de la gloire de Dieu et tous sont justifiés gratuitement par sa grâce à travers la rédemption qui vient par moi. Dieu le père m'a présenté comme un sacrifice d'expiation, par l'effusion de mon sang, pour être reçu par la foi. Vous ne pouvez être justifié que par la foi en dehors des oeuvres de la loi. Car si vous ne croyez pas, vous mourrez dans vos péchés. Mais si tu confesses de ta bouche : « Jésus est Seigneur », et que tu crois dans ton cœur que le père m'a ressuscité des morts, je te sauverai.

Vous devez vous repentir. Changez le sens de votre vie. C'est comme si vous conduisez une voiture du mauvais côté de la route, vous avez le choix de vous faire continuer dans le mauvais sens ou vous faites le choix de vous arrêter et vous faites un virage et vous allez dans le bon sens dans l'autre sens. Nous sommes nés en prenant le mauvais chemin vers l'enfer et que Dieu nous aime, il veut que nous fassions demi-tour et que nous allions vers la croix qui mène au ciel. A tous ceux qui m'ont reçu comme Seigneur et Sauveur, j'ai donné le droit d'être appelés enfants de Dieu. Invitez-moi par une prière de foi à venir vivre à l'intérieur. Je vais changer ta vie. Recevez-moi et suivez-moi. Nous allons faire une prière dans un instant, je vais prier. Je veux que vous répétiez ces mots à haute voix si vous voulez être sûr que vous irez au paradis si vous voulez me donner votre cœur, vous pouvez le faire maintenant alors inclinez la tête et fermez les yeux en laissant tout le reste derrière vous et à travers cette prière tu vas m'inviter à entrer dans ton cœur en ce moment ces mots :

Seigneur Jésus, trop longtemps je t'ai tenu à l'écart de ma vie. Je sais que je suis un pécheur et que je ne peux pas me sauver. Je ne fermerai plus la porte quand je t'entendrai frapper. Par la foi, je reçois avec gratitude votre don du salut. Je suis prêt à te faire confiance en tant que mon Seigneur et Sauveur. Merci, Seigneur Jésus, d'être venu sur terre. Je crois que tu es le Fils de Dieu qui est mort sur la croix pour mes péchés et qui est ressuscité des morts le troisième jour. Merci d'avoir porté mes péchés et de m'avoir offert la vie éternelle. Je crois que vos paroles sont vraies. Viens dans mon cœur, Seigneur Jésus, et sois mon Sauveur. Amen.

Maintenant, pour que vous puissiez solidifier votre foi, cherchez la communauté avec d'autres croyants, de préférence dans une église évangélique à proximité de chez vous. Lisez ma parole, la Bible. Cherchez-moi dans la prière, et je serai avec vous, chaque jour. J'ai un plan pour ta vie, qui s'étend à toute l'éternité. Je suis l'alpha et l'oméga, Dieu tout-puissant, le créateur des cieux et de la terre. Je suis votre Sauveur.

Last edited by Otangelo on Fri 10 Mar 2023 - 0:49; edited 2 times in total

16How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Thu 22 Dec 2022 - 19:39

Otangelo

Admin

Video made based on the image of the man on the Shroud of Turin. As I believe that the image on the shroud was not made by an artist, but miraculously at the time of Christ's resurrection, this image was left directly by Jesus, so it is not a matter of producing idols to be worshipped. The intention is to point to our Savior who died on the cross, and rose again, and who is alive and reigning and sitting at the right of God the Father, and who calls for repentance of sins and faith to receive eternal life through what he did in the Calvary Cross.

The shroud of Turin EXTRAORDINARY evidence of Christ's resurrection
https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com/t1688-the-shroud-of-turin-extraordinary-evidence-of-christ-s-resurrection

How do you know the Bible is true ?
https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com/t1374-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true

Islam is incoherent
https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com/t1910-islam-is-incoherent

How you can get Saved!

A mind, and a heart, that is touched by the experience of knowing God by the message of the gospel, Christ's sacrifice, proof of the unfathomable love of our heavenly father, and HIS amazing grace, is born again, can not and will never get back to its old dimensions.

Many reject God because they have a false understanding of His character. God loves us DESPITE our sins. But in order to start a relationship with Him, we need to recognize that we are sinners, confess our sins, and be willing to change, and leave them. Through and in Christ, we can restart. We can be restored. What is broken, can be fixed. That is the message of the gospel. Christ is willing to forgive us. Now it depends on how we respond.

Do you know what kept Jesus Christ on that cross? It was not the nails, it was HIS love for us. Without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness. But God became a man and shed his own blood and died a criminal's death so that all who will believe in him will be redeemed. And because of his resurrection from the dead, we can be justified and set free and become a new men through faith alone in Jesus Christ and what he did for us. We can do NOTHING to save ourselves. Our righteousness is as filthy rags before almighty God. But through faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ, who is the son of God and is God himself in human flesh, and in his death on the cross and his redeeming blood, and in the power of his resurrection from the dead, you will be saved. All you need to do is believe the gospel, that's all it takes. Just believe it. It is not blind faith.

We deserve no mercy or grace. None of us, including you. We have all violated God's character.
God created us to glorify Him and enjoy Him forever. So he created us in His image (meaning, with a mind, emotions and a will).
As sinners, we all deserve Hell. Yet the very breath in your lungs, the water you drink and the food you eat is all a manifestation of God's mercy, in spite of your rebellion...and the same is true for me and everyone else.
God's kindness in providing for you in spite of your rebellion should lead you to repentance (Romans 2:4).

For you were BOUGHT at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He PURCHASED with His own blood.
"...just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a RANSOM for many."
For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a RANSOM for all, to be testified in due time,
knowing that you were not REDEEMED with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.
It's called a 'receipt'.

17How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Sun 1 Jan 2023 - 21:03

Otangelo

Admin

Believe in your heart Jesus is The Lord, and that God raised him from the dead.
Declare it with your mouth, and you will be saved.

​If you believe Jesus is your savior, be thankful! We're going home to place where 1 Corinthians 2:9 happens!
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

If you aren't quite sure Jesus is your savior, put your heart out on a limb. Nobody even needs to know you said it, God knows. It doesn't cost you anything, it is very easy, the reward is eternal life, just take a moment to believe,

Jesus is who he said he is. Even if nothing happened, you are still in the same place you were before. The risk vs. reward here is an easy decision.

John 3: 12-21 If I have told you earthly things, and you believe not, how shall you believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man has ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man who is in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believes on him is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone that does evil hates the light, neither comes to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are worked in God.

Acts 11: 16-18 Then I remembered what the Lord had said: ‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’ So if God gave them the same gift he gave us who believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I to think that I could stand in God’s way?” When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, “So then, even to Gentiles God has granted repentance that leads to life.”

Acts 19:1-5 While Apollos was at Corinth, Paul took the road through the interior and arrived at Ephesus. There he found some disciples and asked them, “Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?”

They answered, “No, we have not even heard that there is a Holy Spirit.” So Paul asked, “Then what baptism did you receive?” “John’s baptism,” they replied.

Paul said, “John’s baptism was a baptism of repentance. He told the people to believe in the one coming after him, that is, in Jesus.” On hearing this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

​Romans 10:9-10 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ephesians 1:13-14 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.”

What is the will of The Father? John 6:39-40 “And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

18How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Tue 10 Jan 2023 - 21:50

Otangelo

Admin

The message of salvation through Jesus Christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTqNu5WtlhY

Die Heilsbotschaft durch Jesus Christus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZPgB6TdREo&t=38s

Il vangelo della salvezza mediante Gesù Cristo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhqJRFMXK9s&t=182s

Le message du salut par Jésus-Christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCE3JiSIw58

A mensagem da salvação mediante Jesus Cristo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3xCe1KQ9ps&t=2s

यीशु मसीह के द्वारा उद्धार का सन्देश ( Hindi )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUCuSsk6w7I

येशू ख्रीष्ट मार्फत मुक्तिको सन्देश ( Nepal )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSE8ZMV_WKM&t=47s

యేసు క్రీస్తు ద్వారా రక్షణ సందేశం ( Telugu) India
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7pDZbWYm94&t=17s

Ifiranṣẹ igbala nipasẹ Jesu Kristi ( Yoruba) Nigeria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diW-CPPtjH4&t=22s

El mensaje de salvación a través de Jesucristo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p906FeyuIio&t=3s

19How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Thu 12 Jan 2023 - 16:47

Otangelo

Admin

Please don’t leave this page until you make certain Messiah Jesus/Yeshua is your Redeemer, Savior, Lord and soon returning King and that you have a personal relationship with Him.
It’s all about Life and Relationship, NOT Religion.
You are greatly loved and precious in His sight.

20How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Sat 11 Feb 2023 - 1:16

Otangelo

Admin

The message of salvation through Jesus Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-8bhA4-8HE

I, Jesus Christ, am the promised Messiah of the Old Testament, which contains numerous prophecies about my coming. The term "Messiah" means "anointed one." I am the promised savior who was sent by the father to bring salvation.  There are over 350 prophecies that have been fulfilled through me, as the prophecy of the virgin birth, that my birthplace would be Bethlehem. That i would be a descendant of Jesse and King David. That I would be betrayed for thirty pieces of silver, crucified, and resurrect.  These, among many other fulfilled prophecies, point to me as the long-awaited Messiah.

Verily, verily I say unto thee, I am the living proof of the historicity that has been recorded. The accounts of my life, written in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, are true and veracious testimonies of my existence. And not only that, but the works of early Christian writers and even non-Christian historians, such as Josephus, Tacitus, and Suetonius, bear witness to the truth of who I am and what I did during my time on earth. The references to me and the early Christian movement, recorded in the New Testament, further strengthen the evidence of my being. And the archeological findings that shed light on the cultural, political, and religious context in which I lived, support the accuracy of the accounts of my life. Though some may interpret aspects of my life differently, the overall historical evidence supports the fact that I, Jesus of Nazareth was a real, historical figure who lived in the first century and left a lasting impact on the world. Thus, let it be known that  I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.  For so much my father loved you that he gave me, his only Son, that if you believe in me, you shall not perish but have eternal life. Do you know what kept me upon that cross? It was not the nails, it was my love for you. Without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness. I became a man and shed my own blood and died a criminal's death so that if you believe in me, I will save you. And because of my resurrection from the dead, I can justify and set you free to become a new man. you can do NOTHING to save yourself. Your righteousness is as filthy rags before my father. All you need is to repent, and believe in me, that's all it takes. Just believe me.

As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one;
there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.
All have turned away,
  they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
  not even one.”
Their throats are open graves;
  their tongues practice deceit.
Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law, we become conscious of our sins.

There is no difference: All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that comes through me.  God the father presented me as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of my blood—to be received by faith. You can only be justified by faith apart from the works of the law. For if you do not believe that I am who I said I am, you will die in your sins. But if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that the father raised me from the dead, I will save you.  

I am the Prince of Peace, sent from above, By the Father in heaven, with love in His eyes. Yeshua, my name, a beacon so bright, Isaiah, long ago, wrote of my light. A prophecy true, a message divine, Of a servant and Savior, who’d come in good time. Rejected and scorned, with a sorrowful face, As a lamb led to slaughter, I ran the race. For your transgressions, I was wounded and crushed, For your iniquities, I was beaten and hushed. The punishment for your sins, I bore, With stripes on my back, I opened the door. So come, dear friend, surrender your heart, Believe in my love, and have a brand new start. For by my wounds, you are healed and set free, And with my sacrifice, your sins are dead, can’t you see? I traveled through Galilee, preaching love and light, Bringing peace to the world, with healing in sight. But the world rejected me, with a crown of thorns, Whipped and scourged, with pain I was torn. Nailed to the cross, I died with a sigh, For the sins of man, my blood was applied. But death could not hold me, I rose with might, And tamed the power of sin, with my blood, and sacrifice.

You need to repent. Repent means you change the way of your life the direction. It's like if you're driving a car down the wrong side of the road you have a choice to make you continue the wrong way or you make a choice to stop and you do a turn and you go the right way the other way. The Bible says were born going the wrong way towards hell and God loves us he wants us to turn around and go towards the cross which leads to heaven. To all who received me as Lord and Savior, i gave the right to be called children of God. Just open your heart like a door and invite me through a prayer of faith to come live inside. I will change your life. Repent,  receive me, and follow me that's what I'm asking you to do right now to follow me.  We're gonna have a prayer in just a moment I will pray.  I want you to repeat these words out loud if you want to know for sure you're going to heaven if you want to give your heart to me you can do that right now so bow your head and close your eyes leaving everything else behind and through this prayer you're going to invite me  to enter your heart right now these words:

Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith, I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my Savior. Amen.

Now, in order for you to solidify your faith, seek community with other believers, preferably in a church nearby where you live. Read my word, the Bible. Seek me in prayer, and I will be with you, every day. I have a plan for your life, that extends to all eternity. I am the alpha and omega, God almighty, the creator of the heavens and the earth. I am your Savior.

You need to repent. Repent means you change the way of your life the direction. It's like if you're driving a car down the wrong side of the road you have a choice to make you continue the wrong way or you make a choice to stop and you do a turn and you go the right way the other way. The Bible says were born going the wrong way towards hell and God loves us he wants us to turn around and go towards the cross which leads to heaven. To all who received me as Lord and Savior, i gave the right to be called children of God. Just open your heart like a door and invite me through a prayer of faith to come live inside. I will change your life. Repent, receive me, and follow me that's what I'm asking you to do right now to follow me. We're gonna have a prayer in just a moment I will pray. I want you to repeat these words out loud if you want to know for sure you're going to heaven if you want to give your heart to me you can do that right now so bow your head and close your eyes leaving everything else behind and through this prayer you're going to invite me to enter your heart right now these words:

Now, in order for you to solidify your faith, seek community with other believers, preferably in a church nearby where you live. Read my word, the Bible. Seek me in prayer, and I will be with you, every day. I have a plan for your life, that extends to all eternity. I am the alpha and omega, God almighty, the creator of the heavens and the earth. I am your Savior.

If you have never heard about the The Shroud of Turin, let me tell you about it. It is a piece of linen cloth that bears the image of a man who has been crucified. It is a rectangular linen cloth measuring approximately 14.3 feet by 3.7 feet, and is kept in the Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist in Turin, Italy. There is powerful evidence the shroud is the burial cloth of Jesus Christ, that bears his actual image. The image on the shroud appears as a negative image ( like a negative of a photograph) and has most likely been formed by the imprint of the body that had been wrapped in the cloth after death. The Gospels do describe the burial of Jesus in a linen cloth, which is reference to the shroud. The Gospels describe Joseph of Arimathea taking Jesus' body, wrapping it in a clean linen cloth, and placing it in his own tomb (Matthew 27:57-60, Mark 15:46, Luke 23:53). The Gospel of John also mentions the burial cloth, stating that Nicodemus helped Joseph of Arimathea prepare Jesus' body for burial by bringing a mixture of myrrh and aloes. They took Jesus' body, wrapped it in linen cloths with the spices, according to Jewish burial customs (John 19:38-40). Scientists have inferred that a burst of 34 thousand billion Watts of vacuum-ultraviolet radiation produced a discoloration on the uppermost surface of the Shroud’s fibrils (without scorching it), which gave rise to a perfect three-dimensional negative image of both the frontal and dorsal parts of the body wrapped in it.

@everyone

Last edited by Otangelo on Wed 22 Feb 2023 - 15:37; edited 1 time in total

21How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Fri 17 Feb 2023 - 11:20

Otangelo

Admin

I, Jesus have washed your sins away
Through my blood, I can make you new
You are  lost, but I can save you
My love can set you free.

Why do you reject my love
And my offer of salvation?
I gave my life to set you free
And cleanse you from all sins
and free you from condemnation

My sacrifice and love is freely given
To all who call upon my name
Why, friend, would you turn away from me,
And play a dangerous game

The road of sin and hell is dark and long
And leads to a hopeless end
But I offer another, better way
And call you to be my friend

So don't reject my love and grace
Or turn away from my embrace
For through my blood, I made a way
To save you from eternal disgrace.

My friend, come to me and see
The love and grace I offer thee
I know the burden that you bear
But with my love, I'll make you free

My blood has washed away your sins
And can make you new and  born again
I offer you a life of peace
And in my arms, all fears release

Why do you walk in darkness still?
When I offer you a light to fill
Your path with hope and endless love
That comes from me, your God above

Reject me not, for I am near
And offer you salvation clear
My love for you will never end
And in my grace, your soul will mend

So come to me, my friend, surrender
and embrace my  grace
And let my love shine on your face
I'll lead you to a brighter day
And walk with you along the way.

I am the light that will guide you,
And in my love, you will find everything that is true.

So do not hesitate, my friend, come to me,
And let my love and grace set you free.
For in my arms, through my forgiveness,
you will find everlasting life,
And in my embrace, you will be free from strife.

Trust in me, and I will lead you on,
To a life that is full and never gone.
My offer of eternal life is true,
And in me, you will find everything that is anew.

How you can get Saved! Sem_tz72

22How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Fri 17 Feb 2023 - 16:26

Otangelo

Admin

Is the man on the shroud Jesus?
https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com/t1688-the-shroud-of-turin-extraordinary-evidence-of-christ-s-resurrection#7135

I walked this earth as a man, with feet of flesh and bone
But I came to bring good news, to bring hope to every soul
I brought a message of peace, love, and salvation
To every nation, tribe, and tongue, to all of God's creation

They marred my face with blows, beyond recognition's scope
I suffered for your sins, for every pain and every woe
They mocked and scorned my name, they scourged me,
and then nailed me on a cross to die
But I gave my life for you, with every breath and every sigh

I was the suffering servant, despised and rejected by men
But I bore your griefs and sorrows, and made a way for you
I was wounded for your transgressions, crushed for your  iniquities
And by my stripes you were healed, and able to be born again.

I rose in triumph, from death's dark and dreadful tomb
And now I reign with power, over every nation and every platoon
So come to me, all you weary and heavy-laden soul
And find rest in my arms, and let your brokenness be made whole

For I am your Savior, the King of kings and Lord of lords
And I have come to bring you life, to open up new doors
So follow me, my friend, and let me lead you to the Father's throne
For in me you'll find true life and a love that's fully known.

And if you doubt my words, look to the shroud that remains
A cloth that bore my image, with scars and wounds and stains
It is a sign of my death, a symbol of my sacrifice
And of the love that led me, to pay sin's costly price

But more than just my death, the shroud proclaims my victory
For it was empty in the tomb, a sign of my divinity
I conquered death and sin, and broke the power of the grave
And now I offer hope and life, to all who would believe and be saved

So do not fear, for I am with you to the end
I am the Alpha and Omega, your forever faithful friend
And when this life is done, and you stand before the throne
You'll hear me say, "Well done, my child, welcome to your eternal home."

I stand before you now, with arms stretched wide in love
Inviting you to come, to taste and see what I'm made of
I am the way, the truth, the life, the only path to God
And in me you'll find the freedom, and the peace your heart longs to applaud

So lay down your heavy burdens, your guilt, your pain, your sin
And let me wash you clean, and make you whole from deep within
Repent and turn to me, and I will never turn you away
For my love is boundless, and my mercy is new every day

Surrender, believe, and follow me, and walk the narrow way
For though the road is hard, the reward is worth it, I say
Eternal life with me, in a place of joy and peace
Where every tear will be wiped away, and all sorrows cease

So will you take my hand, and let me lead you on this road?
Will you surrender all, and let me carry your heavy load?
For if you do, my friend, you'll find the life you've always sought
In me, your Lord and Savior, in me, the one who never forgot.

@everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB22J34oh4s&t=8s

23How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Sat 18 Feb 2023 - 9:56

Otangelo

Admin

In Matthew 24:11, Jesus warns his disciples that in the last days, many false teachers and prophets will arise and lead people astray. He also says in Matthew 18:6 that it would be better for someone to have a millstone hung around their neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea than to cause one of his little ones to stumble.

In addition, Jesus speaks often about the importance of discernment and recognizing false teachings. In Matthew 7:15-16, he warns his followers to beware of false prophets who come in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves, and he advises them to judge these prophets by their fruit.

Overall, Jesus emphasizes the importance of choosing whom to listen to. He teaches that those who lead others astray will face severe consequences, and he encourages his followers to stay on the narrow path that leads to life.

24How you can get Saved! Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Wed 22 Feb 2023 - 14:48

Otangelo

Admin

میں، یسوع مسیح، میں راستہ اور سچائی اور زندگی ہوں۔ کوئی بھی میرے ذریعے سے باپ کے پاس نہیں آتا۔ کیونکہ میرے باپ نے تم سے اتنی محبت کی کہ اس نے مجھے اپنا اکلوتا بیٹا دے دیا کہ اگر تم مجھ پر ایمان لاؤ گے تو ہلاک نہیں ہو گے بلکہ ہمیشہ کی زندگی پاو گے۔ کیا آپ جانتے ہیں کہ مجھے اس صلیب پر کس چیز نے رکھا؟ یہ ناخن نہیں تھا، یہ تم سے میری محبت تھی۔ خون بہائے بغیر معافی نہیں ہوتی۔ میں ایک آدمی بن گیا اور اپنا خون بہایا اور ایک مجرم کی موت مر گیا تاکہ اگر تم مجھ پر یقین کرو تو میں تمہیں بچا لوں گا۔ اور مُردوں میں سے جی اُٹھنے کی وجہ سے، مَیں آپ کو نیا آدمی بننے کے لیے راستباز اور آزاد کر سکتا ہوں۔ آپ اپنے آپ کو بچانے کے لیے کچھ نہیں کر سکتے۔ تیری راستبازی میرے باپ کے سامنے گندے چیتھڑوں کی مانند ہے۔ آپ کو صرف توبہ کرنے اور مجھ پر یقین کرنے کی ضرورت ہے، بس اتنا ہی ہے۔ بس میرا یقین کرو۔

جیسا کہ لکھا ہے: ”کوئی بھی راستباز نہیں، ایک بھی نہیں۔
سمجھنے والا کوئی نہیں ہے۔
خدا کو تلاش کرنے والا کوئی نہیں ہے۔
سب نے منہ موڑ لیا،
وہ ایک ساتھ بیکار ہو گئے ہیں۔
نیکی کرنے والا کوئی نہیں
ایک بھی نہیں۔"
ان کے گلے کھلی قبریں ہیں۔
ان کی زبانیں فریب کرتی ہیں۔
لہٰذا شریعت کے کاموں سے کوئی بھی خدا کی نظر میں راستباز نہیں ٹھہرایا جائے گا۔ بلکہ، قانون کے ذریعے، ہم اپنے گناہوں سے ہوش میں آتے ہیں۔

کوئی فرق نہیں ہے: سب نے گناہ کیا ہے اور خُدا کے جلال سے محروم ہیں اور سب اُس کے فضل سے میرے وسیلہ سے آنے والے مخلصی کے ذریعے آزادانہ طور پر راستباز ٹھہرائے گئے ہیں۔ خُدا باپ نے مجھے کفارہ کی قربانی کے طور پر پیش کیا، میرے خون کے بہانے کے ذریعے- ایمان کے ذریعے حاصل کرنے کے لیے۔ آپ شریعت کے کاموں کے علاوہ صرف ایمان سے ہی راستباز ٹھہر سکتے ہیں۔ کیونکہ اگر تم یقین نہیں کرتے کہ میں وہی ہوں جو میں نے کہا تھا کہ میں ہوں تو تم اپنے گناہوں میں مرو گے۔ لیکن اگر آپ اپنے منہ سے اقرار کرتے ہیں، "یسوع خُداوند ہے،" اور اپنے دل میں یقین رکھتے ہیں کہ باپ نے مجھے مُردوں میں سے زندہ کیا، میں آپ کو بچاؤں گا۔

آپ کو توبہ کرنے کی ضرورت ہے۔ توبہ کا مطلب ہے کہ آپ اپنی زندگی کا رخ بدل لیں۔ یہ اس طرح ہے کہ اگر آپ سڑک کے غلط سمت سے کار چلا رہے ہیں تو آپ کے پاس غلط راستہ جاری رکھنے کا انتخاب ہے یا آپ رکنے کا انتخاب کرتے ہیں اور آپ ایک موڑ لیتے ہیں اور آپ صحیح راستے سے دوسرے راستے پر جاتے ہیں۔ بائبل کہتی ہے کہ جہنم کی طرف غلط راستے پر جاتے ہوئے پیدا ہوئے تھے اور خدا ہم سے پیار کرتا ہے وہ چاہتا ہے کہ ہم پلٹیں اور صلیب کی طرف جائیں جو جنت کی طرف لے جاتا ہے۔ ان تمام لوگوں کو جنہوں نے مجھے خداوند اور نجات دہندہ کے طور پر قبول کیا، میں نے خدا کے فرزند کہلانے کا حق دیا۔ بس اپنے دل کو دروازے کی طرح کھولیں اور مجھے ایمان کی دعا کے ذریعے اندر آنے کی دعوت دیں۔ میں تمہاری زندگی بدل دوں گا۔ توبہ کرو، مجھے قبول کرو، اور میری پیروی کرو یہی میں تم سے کہہ رہا ہوں کہ ابھی میری پیروی کرو۔ ہم صرف ایک لمحے میں دعا کرنے والے ہیں میں دعا کروں گا۔ میں چاہتا ہوں کہ آپ ان الفاظ کو اونچی آواز میں دہرائیں اگر آپ یہ جاننا چاہتے ہیں کہ آپ جنت میں جا رہے ہیں اگر آپ اپنا دل مجھے دینا چاہتے ہیں تو آپ ابھی ایسا کر سکتے ہیں لہذا اپنا سر جھکا کر آنکھیں بند کر لیں اور باقی سب کچھ پیچھے چھوڑ دیں۔ اس دعا کے ذریعے آپ مجھے ابھی اپنے دل میں داخل ہونے کی دعوت دیں گے:

خُداوند یسوع، میں نے آپ کو بہت عرصے سے اپنی زندگی سے دور رکھا ہے۔ میں جانتا ہوں کہ میں ایک گنہگار ہوں اور میں اپنے آپ کو نہیں بچا سکتا۔ جب میں آپ کو کھٹکھٹاتے ہوئے سنتا ہوں تو میں مزید دروازہ بند نہیں کروں گا۔ ایمان سے، میں شکر گزاری کے ساتھ آپ کی نجات کا تحفہ حاصل کرتا ہوں۔ میں اپنے رب اور نجات دہندہ کے طور پر آپ پر بھروسہ کرنے کے لیے تیار ہوں۔ آپ کا شکریہ، خداوند یسوع، زمین پر آنے کے لیے۔ مجھے یقین ہے کہ آپ خدا کے بیٹے ہیں جو میرے گناہوں کے لیے صلیب پر مر گئے اور تیسرے دن مردوں میں سے جی اٹھے۔ میرے گناہوں کو برداشت کرنے اور مجھے ابدی زندگی کا تحفہ دینے کے لیے آپ کا شکریہ۔ مجھے یقین ہے کہ آپ کی باتیں سچ ہیں۔ میرے دل میں آؤ، خداوند یسوع، اور میرے نجات دہندہ بنیں۔ آمین

اب، آپ کے لیے اپنے ایمان کو مضبوط کرنے کے لیے، دوسرے مومنین کے ساتھ برادری کی تلاش کریں، ترجیحاً آپ جہاں رہتے ہیں قریبی ایوینجلیکل چرچ میں۔ میرا کلام، بائبل پڑھیں۔ مجھے دعا میں ڈھونڈو، اور میں ہر روز تمہارے ساتھ رہوں گا۔ میرے پاس آپ کی زندگی کے لیے ایک منصوبہ ہے، جو تمام ابد تک پھیلا ہوا ہے۔ میں الفا اور اومیگا ہوں، خدا قادر مطلق، آسمانوں اور زمین کا خالق۔ میں تمہارا نجات دہندہ ہوں۔

Otangelo

Admin

Ako, si Jesucristo, Ako ang daan at ang katotohanan at ang buhay. Walang makakarating sa Ama maliban sa pamamagitan ko. Sapagka't gayon na lamang ang pag-ibig sa inyo ng aking ama, kaya't ibinigay niya sa akin, ang kaniyang kaisa-isang Anak, upang kung kayo'y sumampalataya sa akin, ay hindi kayo mapahamak kundi magkaroon kayo ng buhay na walang hanggan. Alam mo ba kung ano ang nagpapanatili sa akin sa krus na iyon? Ito ay hindi ang mga kuko, ito ay ang aking pag-ibig para sa iyo. Kung walang pagdanak ng dugo, walang kapatawaran. Ako ay naging isang tao at nagbuhos ng sarili kong dugo at namatay bilang isang kriminal upang kung maniwala ka sa akin, ililigtas kita. At dahil sa aking muling pagkabuhay mula sa mga patay, maaari kitang bigyang katwiran at palayain upang maging isang bagong tao. wala kang magagawa para iligtas ang sarili mo. Ang iyong katuwiran ay parang maruruming basahan sa harap ng aking ama. Ang kailangan mo lang ay magsisi, at maniwala sa akin, iyon lang ang kailangan. Maniwala ka lang.

Gaya ng nasusulat: “Walang matuwid, wala kahit isa;
walang nakakaunawa;
walang naghahanap sa Diyos.
Lahat ay tumalikod,
    sila ay sama-samang naging walang halaga;
walang gumagawa ng mabuti,
    wala ni isa."
Ang kanilang mga lalamunan ay bukas na libingan;
    ang kanilang mga dila ay nagsasagawa ng panlilinlang.
Kaya't walang sinumang ipahahayag na matuwid sa paningin ng Diyos sa pamamagitan ng mga gawa ng kautusan; sa halip, sa pamamagitan ng kautusan, nagiging mulat tayo sa ating mga kasalanan.

Walang pagkakaiba: Ang lahat ay nagkasala at hindi nakaabot sa kaluwalhatian ng Diyos at lahat ay malayang inaring-ganap sa pamamagitan ng kanyang biyaya sa pamamagitan ng pagtubos na dumarating sa pamamagitan ko. Iniharap ako ng Diyos na ama bilang isang sakripisyo ng pagbabayad-sala, sa pamamagitan ng pagbubuhos ng aking dugo—upang tanggapin sa pamamagitan ng pananampalataya. Mapapawalang-sala ka lamang sa pamamagitan ng pananampalataya bukod sa mga gawa ng kautusan. Sapagkat kung hindi kayo naniniwala na ako nga ang sinabi kong ako nga, mamamatay kayo sa inyong mga kasalanan. Ngunit kung ipahahayag mo sa iyong bibig, "Si Jesus ay Panginoon," at naniniwala sa iyong puso na ako'y muling binuhay ng Ama, ililigtas kita.

Kailangan mong magsisi. Ang ibig sabihin ng pagsisisi ay binabago mo ang direksyon ng iyong buhay. Parang kung nagmamaneho ka ng kotse sa maling bahagi ng kalsada, may pagpipilian kang ipagpatuloy mo ang maling paraan o pipiliin mong huminto at lumiko ka at sa kabilang direksyon ka pupunta sa tamang daan. Sinasabi ng Bibliya na ipinanganak tayo sa maling daan patungo sa impiyerno at mahal tayo ng Diyos gusto niya tayong tumalikod at pumunta sa krus na patungo sa langit. Sa lahat ng tumanggap sa akin bilang Panginoon at Tagapagligtas, binigyan ko ng karapatang tawaging mga anak ng Diyos. Buksan mo lang ang iyong puso tulad ng isang pinto at anyayahan ako sa pamamagitan ng panalangin ng pananampalataya na mabuhay sa loob. Babaguhin ko ang buhay mo. Magsisi ka, tanggapin mo ako, at sumunod ka sa akin iyan ang hinihiling ko sa iyo na gawin mo ngayon upang sumunod sa akin. Magdadasal tayo saglit lang magdadasal ako. Nais kong ulitin mo ang mga salitang ito nang malakas kung gusto mong tiyak na mapupunta ka sa langit kung gusto mong ibigay ang iyong puso sa akin magagawa mo iyon ngayon din kaya iyuko mo ang iyong ulo at ipikit ang iyong mga mata na iniiwan ang lahat at sa pamamagitan ng panalanging ito ay aanyayahan mo akong ipasok sa iyong puso ngayon ang mga salitang ito:

Panginoong Hesus, napakatagal na kitang iniwan sa aking buhay. Alam ko na ako ay isang makasalanan at na hindi ko mailigtas ang aking sarili. Hindi ko na isasara ang pinto kapag narinig kong kumakatok ka. Sa pamamagitan ng pananampalataya, buong pasasalamat kong tinatanggap ang iyong kaloob ng kaligtasan. Handa akong magtiwala sa iyo bilang aking Panginoon at Tagapagligtas. Salamat, Panginoong Hesus, sa pagparito mo sa lupa. Naniniwala ako na ikaw ang Anak ng Diyos na namatay sa krus para sa aking mga kasalanan at nabuhay mula sa mga patay sa ikatlong araw. Salamat sa pagpasan ng aking mga kasalanan at pagbibigay sa akin ng kaloob na buhay na walang hanggan. Naniniwala akong totoo ang iyong mga salita. Pumasok ka sa aking puso, Panginoong Hesus, at maging aking Tagapagligtas. Amen.

Ngayon, para patatagin mo ang iyong pananampalataya, humanap ng komunidad kasama ng ibang mga mananampalataya, mas mabuti sa isang evangelical church na malapit sa kung saan ka nakatira. Basahin ang aking salita, ang Bibliya. Hanapin mo ako sa panalangin, at sasamahan kita, araw-araw. Mayroon akong plano para sa iyong buhay, na umaabot hanggang sa kawalang-hanggan. Ako ang alpha at omega, ang Diyos na makapangyarihan sa lahat, ang lumikha ng langit at lupa. Ako ang iyong Tagapagligtas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum