ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my library, where I collect information and present arguments developed by myself that lead, in my view, to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation for the origin of the physical world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Satan the deceiver

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Satan the deceiver Empty Satan the deceiver Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:01 am

Otangelo

Admin

Satan the deceiver

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com/t2302-satan-the-deceiver

If you were to die tonight, would you go to Heaven or Hell?

Death metal, occultism etc. glorifies death. Is death good? You are alive. Do you enjoy your life? Yes ? Then should you not glorify the one that is the ultimate life giver, God?
If you want to live the death culture up to the last consequences, should it not be that you commit suicide? Many death metal bands glorify suicide. Does that make sense? If you do not kill yourself, that means, you do not live your philosophy up to the ultimate consequences. In that case, why do you not re-think what you adhere to and what you think is good?

We read in the bible, in the book of

2 Corinthians 11:14 
14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

2 Corinthians 4:4 
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe.

John 8:44
Satan is a liar and the father of lies

Revelation 12:9
Satan  deceives the whole world

Daniel 8:25
The devil causes deceit to succeed by his influence

Jesaja 5:20:  
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

THE STRATEGY OF SATAN HOW TO DETECT & DEFEAT HIM
http://www.cumbooks.co.za/media/chapters/9780842366656.pdf

How To Be Saved
http://www.allaboutgod.com/how-to-be-saved.htm

Pact with the Devil? Null and Void!! How?
http://hummingbird-lamplighter.blogspot.com.br/2012/05/pact-with-devil-null-and-void-how.html

Witches, Wiccans and Pagans: The Growing Danger of Spiritism
https://realtruth.org/articles/113-wwap.html

What Are The Dangers of Wicca?
http://www.anunseenworld.com/wicca.html

Wicca verses Satanism
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/wicca_vs_satanism.htm

What Does the Bible Say About Tarot Cards?
https://www.openbible.info/topics/tarot_cards

Aleister Crowley's Influence in Music
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Rock-n-Roll/crowley_influence.htm

Goth Death Culture Will Destroy Your Teen
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/goth.htm

Suicidal Thoughts: 7 Biblical Tips
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/adrianwarnock/2013/08/gods-word-to-the-suicidal-bible-verses-to-help-prevent-suicide/

God’s word to the suicidal: Bible verses to help prevent suicide
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/adrianwarnock/2013/08/gods-word-to-the-suicidal-bible-verses-to-help-prevent-suicide/

How you can get Saved!

http://reasonandscience.heavenforum.org/t2501-getting-saved

Hell is a real place of eternal torment, but God himself came in the person of his son to die for the sins of those who will believe in him and paid our debt with his blood for our sins, and arose from the dead for our justification and to set us free from the power and bondage of sin and death. Whether you realise it or not, as an atheist, you are a slave to the sinful nature that we all inherited from Adam and Eve and their sinful rebellion against their creator. We are no better. Because of our sins, the wages of sin is death. And now this is where John 3:16 comes in. The fact that we are all deserving of Hell, including myself and Otangelo Grasso and every human being on Earth, and the fact that we cannot save ourselves, while we were yet sinners, Jesus Christ died for the sins of the ungodly to that by faith in the power of his redeeming blood that was shed for our sins to pay the debt that we could NEVER pay, God himself, loved us so much, that he took on human form and became as one of us, and died our death, that we might live.

Do you know what kept Jesus Christ upon that cross, Allen? It was not the nails, it was HIS love for us. Without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness. But God became a man and she'd his own blood and died a criminals death so that all who will believe in him will be redeemed. And because of his resurection from the dead, we can be justified and set free and become a new man through faith alone in Jesus Christ and what he did for us. We can do NOTHING to sage ourselves. Our righteousness is as filthy rags before almighty God. But through faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ, who is the son of God and is God himself in human flesh, and in his death on the cross and his redeeming blood, and in the power of his resurection from the dead, you will be saved. All you need to do is believe the gospel, that's all it takes. Just believe it. It is not a blind faith, Allen. Jesus Christ calls everyone everywhere to repentance, which means to change your mind, and follow him. And I lovingly suggest that you believe this message. Anyone who rejects Jesus Christ stands condemned, because they have rejected the only one who can save them from their sins. I will leave you with this and give it some honest thaught.

BOUGHT, PURCHASED, RANSOMED & REDEEMED

For you were BOUGHT at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
1 Corinthians 6:20

Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He PURCHASED with His own blood.
Acts 20:28

"...just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a RANSOM for many."
Matthew 20:28

For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a RANSOM for all, to be testified in due time,
1 Timothy 2:5-6

knowing that you were not REDEEMED with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.
1 Peter 1:18-19

These are all terms used to describe a financial transaction.

When you complete a transaction at the store the cashier gives you a piece of paper that describes the details of the price paid

It's called a 'receipt'.

Is Hell real ?
https://www.jesus-is-lord.com/hellreal.htm
https://www.gotquestions.org/hell-real-eternal.html

You think God does not exist ? Think again:

125 reasons to believe in God
http://reasonandscience.heavenforum.org/t1276-125-reasons-to-believe-in-god

Satan promises , and since he is a liar, will not deliver what he promises. If you made even a pact, you are lost anyway, unless you repent, ask the Lord Jesus Christ for forgiveness, and accept him as your lord and saviour, change your life, and follow him. And so change your spiritual family, from being a member of the family of the devil, to a family member of the lord Jesus.  God the father has proven his love for you , because he gave his beloved son Jesus Christ, who gave his life on the cross in order to be able to forgive your, mine, all our sins. What has satan in comparison done for you ?! There is only a fullfilled, meaningful life with Jesus Christ. Jesus said in John 10:10 : The thief only comes to steal, kill, and destroy. I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly.

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.” Ephesians 2:8,9 (KJV)

Our sins have separated us from a righteous and holy God, but in His Mercy and love towards us He has made a way of escape for all those who seek it. I am talking to you, right here and right now. God has an AMAZING gift for you, it costs you nothing but it caused Him to shed every drop of blood He had so He could purchase it for you. What is it? It’s your salvation.

“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” Romans 5: 8-10 (KJV)

There is a penalty for your sins – eternal torment in a place called Hell

“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” Romans 6:23 (KJV)
“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment”Hebrews 9:27 (KJV)
Jesus Christ is God’s Provision for Your Sinful Condition.

“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” Romans 5:8 (KJV)
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” John 3:16 (KJV)

You Can Be Saved–Right Now. Every Saturday afternoon we go out on the streets in the town where we live, and we preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. Just today, a young man named John stopped to listen. We presented him with the exact same gospel that you are reading right now, and asked him if he knew he was a sinner. He was very honest, he said “yes, I do”. We told him that salvation is not a “magic bullet”, a “get out of jail free card”, or some “30 second prayer” someone gets you to pray. Salvation is a legally-binding transaction, as the Bible declares, when you the sinner take your sins to a sinless Saviour – Jesus Christ – and you trade your sins for His Righteousness.

Jesus Christ was crucified, died, was buried and rose again on the THIRD DAY according to the Scriptures. He did all that for YOU, to buy your pardon to SET YOU FREE. All you have to do is accept or reject that FREE GIFT. If you reject it, when you die, you will burn forever in a place called Hell. If you accept it, the Bible says the moment you die you will be with Christ in Heaven never to die again. Which one do YOU want?
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” Romans 10:9-10 (KJV)

Pray and ask the Lord, “Lord Jesus, be merciful to me a sinner, and save me. I now, with a repentant heart, receive you as my personal Saviour”.
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” Romans 10:13 (KJV)

Satan’s offer of “real life”  is a bankrupt offer. He gives with one hand, but will ask you much more afterwards in exchange. Specially your soul. The lord imho offers a dynamic, exciting, and empowered life (in the here and now and for eternity) available through a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and the filling of the Holy Spirit. I live that live for over 30 years. There is nothing better than to serve the holy, almighty God, creator of the heavens and the earth, lord of the lords, King of Kings. 

This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior,who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

“For hGod so loved ithe world,9 jthat he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not kperish but have eternal life. 17 ForlGod did not send his Son into the world mto condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 nWhoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not obelieved in the name of the only Son of God. 19 pAnd this is the judgment: qthe light has come into the world, and rpeople loved the darkness rather than the light because stheir works were evil. 20 tFor everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, ulest his works should be exposed. 21 But whoever vdoes what is true wcomes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

Revelation 21:8 ^
But those who are full of fear and without faith, the unclean and takers of life, those who do the sins of the flesh, and those who make use of evil powers or who give worship to images, and all those who are false, will have their part in the sea of ever-burning fire which is the second death.

John 8:44
"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Corinthians 11:14
No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Revelation 20:3
and he threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time.

Matthew 13:19
"When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is the one on whom seed was sown beside the road.

2 Corinthians 2:10-11
But one whom you forgive anything, I forgive also; for indeed what I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, I did it for your sakes in the presence of Christ, so that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not ignorant of his schemes.

Daniel 8:25
"And through his shrewdness He will cause deceit to succeed by his influence; And he will magnify himself in his heart, And he will destroy many while they are at ease. He will even oppose the Prince of princes, But he will be broken without human agency.

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone.

As christians, we are often thought to preach only Gods love , but the bible instructs us unmistakeably and cleary that we shall FEAR God as well, since he is our judge, ( either for reward, or punishment )  and we will have to justify what we did and said during our lifetime.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
João 3:16-18

But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all[h] who believe. For there is no difference; 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, 26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
Romans 3.21 - 26

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Apocalypse 21.8

Satan wants  you to believe that: 

http://reasonandscience.heavenforum.org/t2302-satan-the-deceiver

- There is no God. Neither Satan. Nor Angels, Demons, or any heavenly creatures.
- You are your own God
- You can do whatever you want, since there are no objective moral values
- The apearance of design in nature is false
- science and scientists are the only valid path to truth of origins
- There is nobody above you
- Absolutely nothing magically turned  into a Big Bang and life supporting universe
- A “multiverse” caused the universe into being and finely tuned it to support life
- Gravity made gas clump together to form planets
- Chemicals self-assembled into self-replicating cells,  the most detailed and concentrated organizational structure known to humanity
- evolution is the all compassing, universal alternative and sufficient mechanism to replace God as a powerful agent to create biodiversity
- matter and brains can produce conscience, minds and intelligence
- morality emerged trough evolution
- life has no ultimate meaning
- after death there are only worms
- the bible is fiction
- Jesus did never existed
- Jesus did not die on the cross to redeem us from our sins, and give us eternal life
- Doing good and be kind is enough to live a moral life
- Jesus did not ressurrect, and is not God
- The God of the bible is the most unpleasant character: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak
- God is unjust, and does not love you
- these are your own ideas, and that you are smart by believing all this

Satan the deceiver Great-10

Paris Concert Crowd Was Singing ‘Kiss The Devil’ The Moment Terror Attacks Began

Satan the deceiver Eagles-death-metal-paris-muslim-terror-attacks-kiss-devil-song-was-playing-november-2015-933x445

Mere moments away from slaughter, Paris fans at Eagles Of Death Metal concert sang song glorifying the Devil

“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:” 1 Peter 5:8 (KJV)

With their hands raised high in the air, as you see in this photo taken moments before the attacks began, Paris fans at the Eagles Of Death Metal concert made the Satanic “devil horns” salute without seemingly a care in the world. Amazingly, the song that was playing the moment the shooting started was called ‘Kiss The Devil‘, and here are some of the lyrics from that tune:

“Kiss The Devil” – by Eagles Of Death Metal
Who’ll love the Devil?
Who’ll song his song?
Who will love the Devil and his song?
I’ll love the Devil
I’ll sing his song
I will love the Devil and his song
Who’ll love the Devil?
Who’ll kiss his tongue?
Who will kiss the Devil on his tongue?
I’ll love the Devil
I’ll kiss his tongue
I will kiss the Devil on his tongue

As the French death metal fans were singing along with those lyrics, offering their love to Satan, the Devil responded as the Devil always does. With death and destruction. Now, you go ahead and spin that any way you like, any way that makes you feel comfortable. But as a Bible believer, I know exactly what happened Friday night at 9:40PM GMT in Paris, France. People asked for a manifestation of the Satan, and guess what? They got one.

CLICK HERE to view photogallery of shooting at the concert.

It is safe to say that there were just about no Christians at the concert that night, that the vast majority of those people were lost, unsaved people. I wonder how many of them were offered the life-saving gospel of Jesus Christ and turned their nose up at it? Probably more than a few of them. We see it all the time as we street preach in St. Augustine. To most lost people, the Devil is a joke and Hell will be a beer and sex infused party. Nothing could be further from the truth.

“Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;” Hebrews 2:14 (KJV)

As those people bled and died on the dance floor of the Death Metal concert, they went from singing about the Devil to meeting the Devil face to face. Hell is no joke, it is absolutely not a party, and you do not have to end up there. Click here to read all about a place called Hell that you can avoid by trusting in the finished work of Jesus Christ.
Friday night they “kissed the Devil”, and the Devil kissed them right back. Don’t let it happen to you.

“And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.”Acts 16:30.31 (KJV)

Church of Satan
https://www.youtube.com/c/ChurchofSatanOfficial/featured

The Satanic Temple
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheSatanicTemple

The South African Satanic Church
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheSouthAfricanSatanicChurch

Templo de Lucifer
https://www.youtube.com/user/mestresilvio

Jorge de Lúcifer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvie0szWbb-l-oSHSvnSYRg

Alexxis Love My Journey to the Luciferianism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olTsYSrDBVY&t=1218s

Michael W. Ford Lucifer and Understanding Darkness in Luciferianism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zG1at8s9fM

Maggie Moon The Left Hand Path Witch Luciferianism: My Journey to Freedom!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KwCFgB5MUk&t=62s

Entré a un castillo de VAMPIROS REAL �‍♂ | Castillo del Diablo 🏰
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-tPnGgexjU

CONOCE LA "CASA DEL DIABLO" EN ROSARITO, BAJA CALIFORNIA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlT8JyUqM3E

DARK SIDE Inside Mexico’s bizarre haunted $4mil devil castle ‘overrun by Satan worshippers’ – but hated by owner’s wife
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1655738/mexico-haunted-devil-castle-satan-worshippers/

Last edited by Otangelo on Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:55 am; edited 19 times in total

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

2Satan the deceiver Empty Re: Satan the deceiver Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:59 pm

Otangelo

Admin

Is the God of the Old Testament a Merciless Monster?

https://carm.org/god-of-old-testament-a-monster

A Discernable Pattern

From the above examples, we see a distinct pattern emerging from the judgments brought by God upon various peoples:

God declares an annihilation form of judgment to stamp out a cancer.
The judgments are for public recognition of extreme sin.
Judgment is preceded by warning and/or long periods of exposure to the truth and time to repent.
Any and all ‘innocent’ adults are given a way of escape with their families; sometimes all given a way to avoid judgment via repentance or leaving a particular region. It should also be noted that expulsion from a land was the most common judgment, not extermination. This pattern goes all the way back to the ejection of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden (cf. Gen. 3:24).
Someone is almost always saved (redeemed) from the evil culture.
The judgment of God falls.
Far from being innocent, the objects of God’s judgments were involved in gross sin and committed acts of great barbarism, such as ritualistically burning their own children to death as offerings to their false gods. Amazingly, instead of immediately destroying the people involved in such things, the actual opposite is found: the Scripture conveys that God had incredible patience and waited until the full measure of their deeds were completed. For example, while speaking to Abraham about the future exodus of Israel from Egypt, God says the following about the Amorite people: "Then in the fourth generation they will return here, for the iniquity of the Amorite is not yet complete,” (Gen 15:15).

One has to ask if mankind today would be as long-suffering with such horrible acts? Were such acts as those chronicled in the Old Testament catapulted into the twenty-first century and globally broadcast via CNN, there would no doubt be a universal outcry with military action being prescribed if such actions were not immediately halted. Why then do God’s critics feel justified in labeling the Creator as morally unjust even when God waited, in some cases, for centuries to punish the peoples involved?

What About the Killing of Children?

Critics still point to the killing of children in a number of the accounts listed above (e.g. the Flood, Amalek, etc.) and protest that God was not justified in calling for the taking of their lives. To address this charge, a number of things should be understood.

First, the typical Israeli rules of engagement included a warning and declaration period of the coming, impeding war. Women, children, the elderly, and others who wished could easily flee far ahead of the fully announced military attack. Only those who (or whose parents) stubbornly remained would face war and its outcome.

Second, in the case of Amalek, it has already been shown that the entire culture had been corrupted by the sin of the adults. From the perspective of eternity, there was no hope for any child who was left behind. Scripture implies that young children who die go to be with the Lord (cf. 2 Sam. 12:23), so while some children may have been killed in war, they were ultimately saved by God from becoming what their parents were.

Last, socially and physically, the fate of children throughout history has always rested with their parents, whether they were in good hands (in the case of Noah) or bad (Amalek). The actions of the parents were the final determinant in the temporal/earthly well-being of the children.

3Satan the deceiver Empty Re: Satan the deceiver Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:26 pm

Otangelo

Admin

Pedro Deolindo is a successful businessman. God gave him a vision, and he decided to become a full-time evangelist. He pays all evangelism campaigns with his own money. In our state, Sergipe, Brazil, he visits all the cities and does evangelism with a bus. A friend of mine, Pastor Fernandes, invited me to visit a campaign nearby where we live.

A woman was possessed with demons. She heard about the evangelism campaign, and she testified that she perceived Gods call to visit the campaign. When she arrived, immediately demons began to manifest through her, and after prayers, the demons left, and she was cured. She testified that her blood was given as a sacrifice to demons when she was seven years old. She was a life long servant of Candomblé, African religions.

She received Christ as her lord and saviour, and after her prayers, she said she felt immediately how a heavyweight left her.

So if you are THAT A fool to argue that Jesus never existed, how do you explain that demons do manifest and possess people still today, exactly as in the narratives in the Gospels, and demons are cast out ONLY in the name of Jesus Christ as I saw PERSONALLY ??!!!

An older woman was unable to see and was cured as well.

God does miracles still today. The deistic God is inexistent. God cares about us and heals who seeks him.

Seek HIM before its too late !!

How you can get Saved!

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com/t2501-how-you-can-get-saved

https://www.facebook.com/Evangelista-Pedro-Deolindo-Um-Milhão-de-Vidas-482321801963844/?_tn__=kCH-R&eid=ARB4c-B0DWI9XEOakpcKOfOG0yLcJpnwzAuWx2wPG_9HcfYjMIUbOGYHZBwA6o7EuEENcXkFpQGElMop&hc_ref=ARQTkvryMousO_zTxQ-w413sh_vJpbC9K870LWgbpCVy4jkusxZiJHw8td8pFdYGF48&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARDvKdC7o1LMnOBPfH3bSRyiuy4FCqp0M3oUp0vt_2_823z4mLYLUzoQzGuwIGOp9YXO9Q-v-k0s-fdhQfIAbYAyKl0cIzbCTNRmt-Y829pVat91wQjd6cHyaRF4k2kKtKC4NqTihED82od1ZNSBayagjzRrWtqysmo2ohs5-bpnRgrFKIFRujGaETLjNrjq-pF7imHO2p-EcQRB7RUG0v9Exvyf6gRtU62Ep1m59GvfwC1e_wkUEUDqR5G8zSdskZ2RnAe0Swz44izzZ1fDnPY9_cu0THZ5i5CzonIfVWEg71qY-hB6ZLRckVYK4-SdUw9kYi1jxm9WdkCUzbNICg

4Satan the deceiver Empty Re: Satan the deceiver Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:33 pm

Otangelo

Admin

Here are all the different names for satan ("The Deceiver" / "The Light Bearer"). These are all.different names for the same fallen angel that takes on many different forms. This is part of his deception:

Abaddon - The Destroyer of worlds
Adramalech - Samarian devil
Ahpuch - Mayan devil
Ahriman - Mazdean devil
Amon - Demon Marquis of Hell
Apollyon - Greek synonym for Abaddon
Asmodeus - Hebrew devil of sensuality and luxury, originally "creature of judgment"
Astaroth - Great Duke of Hell from The Book of Abramelin
Azazel - Taught man to make weapons of war (Hebrew)
Baalberith - Canaanite Lord of the covenant who was later made a devil
Balaam - Hebrew devil of avarice and greed
Baphomet - symbolic of Satan
Bast - Egyptian goddess of warfare
Beelzebub - Lord of the Flies, taken from the symbolism of the scarab (Hebrew)
Behemoth - Hebrew personification of Lucifer in the form of an elephant or hippopotamus
Beherit - Syriac name for Satan
Bilé - Irish king from the Lebor Gabála Érenn mythology
Chemosh - National god of Moabites, later a devil
Cimeries - Rides a black horse and rules Africa
Coyote - Trickster spirit of many indigenous cultures of North America
Dagon - Philistine avenging devil of the sea
Damballa - Haitian Vodou primordial creator of all
Demogorgon - a name so terrible as to not be known to mortals
Diabolus - Greek for slanderer or accuser
Dracula - Romanian name for son of the devil or dragon, which would also denote a "devilish" name—Romanian isn't too clear on which meaning, if not both, is correct
Emma-O - Wrathful god said to judge the dead and preside over the Narakas
Euronymous - Greek Prince of Death (a misspelling, correct spelling Eurynomos)
Fenriz - Wolf son of Loki foretold to kill the god Odin during the events of Ragnarök
Gorgo - dim. of Demogorgon, see above
Haborym - Hebrew synonym for Satan
Hecate - Greek goddess of witchcraft
Ishtar - Mesopotamian East Semitic goddess of fertility, war, sex, and power
Jezebell- Israel’s most accursed queen
Kali - Hindu destroyer goddess
Lilith - Hebrew female devil, Adam's first wife who taught him lust
Loki - Teutonic devil
Mammon - Aramaic god of wealth and profit
Mania - Roman and Etruscan goddess of the dead
Mantus - Etruscan god of the underworld
Marduk - god of the city of Babylon
Mastema - Hebrew synonym for Satan
Melek Taus - Yezidi devil
Mephistopheles - he who shuns the light, q.v. Faust (Greek)
Metztli - Aztec god of the nightMictian
Midgard - Old Norse name for earth
Milcom - Ammonite devil
Moloch - Phoenician and Canaanite devil
Mormo - King of the Ghouls, consort of Hecate (Greek)
Naamah - Hebrew female devil of seduction
Nergal - Mesopotamian god of fire
Nihasa - Native American devil
Nija
Nihasa - Native American devil
NijaO-Yama - Japanese name for lord of death
Pan - Greek god with sexual powers
Pluto - God of the underworld in Classical mythology (formerly known as Hades)
Proserpine - Roman goddess, wife to Pluto
Pwcca - one of the myriad of fairy (faerie) folk
Rimmon - Syrian deity also known as BaalSabazios - Greek god on horseback
Sammael - "Venom of God" (Hebrew)
Samnu - Central Asian devil
Sedit - American Nepali devil
Sekhmet - Egyptian warrior goddess
Set - Egyptian god of violence
Shaitan - Arabic name for Satan
Shamad - Hebrew root word for "to be exterminated or destroyed"
Shiva - Principal Hindu deity of destruction
Supay - Aymaran and Incan god of death and ruler of the underworld
T'an-mo - Chinese counterpart to the devil, covetousness, desire
Tchort - Russian name for devil, deuce.
Tezcatlipoca - Central deity in Aztec religion associated with the night sky, discord, beauty, war, and strife among many other concepts
Thamuz - Sumerian god of food
Thoth - Self-begotten Egyptian god of knowledge
Tunrida - Scandinavian devil
Typhon - Greek personification of devil
YaotzinYen-lo-Wang - Chinese ruler of Hell

5Satan the deceiver Empty Re: Satan the deceiver Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:00 am

Otangelo

Admin

From an unbeliever:

What I like about satan
He does not tell me what I can and can't do
He makes great porn
he does not publicize his dirty laundry
He got jesus to torment job with minimum efforts for the heck of it
he does not claim to be good despite both god and satan being murderers god blames him
He is true to himself god changed commandments and his mind and wrote a whole new testament from an image identity crisis
He does not demand i reproduce with a race i don't care for
He does not demand i bind myself with marriage
He does not watch people masturbate or shit or piss or sleep
he is not a cry baby
he did not invent sex offenders
he can take a joke better god
he does not work in mysterious ways if a person does we call him a cryptic jackass
he has accountability
he practices what he preaches god calls people fools and says its a sin to do so
he did not create me inferior to him
he is not an attention whore
he did not knock up his own mother
he does not endorce racism or incest or slavery
He did not invent eternal torture
He does not threaten children with hell fire
He does not mutilate baby penises
He did not invent disease
He is not inherently sexist
He only killed 10 people while god killed over twenty thousand and does not insist he is the good guy while doing so
He talks in layman's terms
He does not promote segregation
Generally he is not a terrorist while god is
He is the lesser of two supreme evils
He won't kill you for rejecting him
He does not involve everyone in his problems
He is willing to fight a bigger opponent
He is not almighty
He is not heaven centric
He is not confusing
He is not passive aggressive
He is not into long distance relationships
He did not create a race in his image that are inferior To him and talk shit about them for over 2000 years
He is not love sick
He did not inspire the crusades
He did not invent public executions
He did not invent sin
He does not demand we play hide and seek
He does not belittle the problems of others
He does not demand a relationship
He stood up to god yet like a warrior yet god callls him a coward
He does not causes earthquakes and other natural disasters
He did not invent carnivores or the ouroboros like ecosystem on earth
He did not ruin human relations by inventing multiple languages
He does not have churches littered across the world
He has more first hand experience of life on earth than god ever will
He did not claim to die for me despite being immortal
He does not create defective children

6Satan the deceiver Empty Re: Satan the deceiver Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:28 am

Otangelo

Admin

Several times, I have heard that Satan is a much more moral fellow than God.

Comparing God's Bronson-esque kill count in the Old Testament versus the Biblical Personification of Evil, Satan. Please note that God's kill count is 227,037% higher than Satan's. These numbers do not include women and children
https://www.wired.com/2007/04/old-testament-m/

I think this is an utmost ridiculous comparison. First of all, it is God's right to exercise judgment on man. He can give and take lives. Killing people to exercise judgment is not the same as murdering for evil purposes.

Secondly, and foremost: Usually, before we take action, we think about what we intend to do. The bank robber usually plans what he is going to do, before taking action.

So the decisive process of what we intend to do in our lives starts in our hearts. It is not visible to us. The Bible says that

Jews and Gentiles alike are all under the power of sin. 10 As it is written in Romans 3:

“There is no one righteous, not even one;
11 there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.
12 All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.”[b]
13 “Their throats are open graves;
their tongues practice deceit.”[c]
“The poison of vipers is on their lips.”[d]
14 “Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.”[e]
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 ruin and misery mark their ways,
17 and the way of peace they do not know.”[f]
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”[g]

So evil in the world is explained by the fact that we carry a fallen nature.

And in John 8:44, the Word of God states specifically that the devil is not only a liar but the father of all lies: “When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.”

As he seduced Adam and Eve to rebel against God's command, and disobey, so does he today. So we have basically two enemies to fight against: Our own flesh and desires, and the evil one, which is a liar.

Is Satan capable of inception? Does he whisper temptations in our ear? Is Satan’s authority, power, and relationship to unbelievers the same or different from Christians?
https://www.mbts.edu/2019/10/10-truths-about-a-liar-a-biblical-theology-of-satan/

How does Satan lie to us? In John 12:31 we’re told Satan is the “ruler of this world,” Satan leads a hierarchy of demons (Mt 12:24), a divergent and highly capable army, which implies he is leading an otherworldly ‘outfit’ that personally tempts persons (Col 2:15, 1 Pt 5:8-9)

I conclude from that, that man with his egotistical nature, and the devil who wants to destroy man, are the true ones accountable for the big majority of violence and death and wars on earth.

Unrighteousness and evil do not have God as the source, but man, and the devil. So the atheist's accusations are inaccurate, and just an attempt to justify their disbelief in God and their rejection.

God's moral orientations and standards, in special the Golden Rule, have done incalculable good in the world, and inspired people of all generations to follow Christ's tracks, and love their neighbor, and exercise giving love.

Romans 3. 4 Let God be true, and every human being a liar.

On judgment day, those that object to God will know better and change their minds.

Philippians 2:10 : ...... that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Otangelo

Admin

The dark history behind Halloween is even more chilling than you realized
Historians have linked Halloween to Samhain, the Celtic festival of the summer's end celebrated in Ireland, Scotland, and the Isle of Man. According to Celtic mythology, the veil between the Otherworld and our world thins during Samhain, making it easier for spirits and the souls of the dead to return. People would make offerings of food in order to get on the good side of these spirits and departed ancestors, according to the Mirror. Allhallowtide, which includes All Saints' Eve, All Saints' Day, and the subsequent All Souls' Day, was initially celebrated in the spring, during the early years of the Church. Pope Gregory IV switched it to the current date in 837, according to Britannica. His reasons were unclear, although influence from Celtic factions of the church and the fact that it makes sense to commemorate death during the fall are possibilities.
https://www.businessinsider.com/history-of-halloween-2017-10#the-days-morbid-traditions-go-back-to-ancient-times-2

Halloween’s Demonic Origins
Halloween began as a religious festival dedicated to Samhain, the Lord of Death in some ancient European belief systems. Various sources relate that on October 31st Samhain would dispatch spirits to attack and harass humans. As time passed, in those parts of the world celebrating this festival, this day and its night became increasingly darker, characterized by belief in wandering ghosts, goblins, zombies, vampires, black cats, bats, demons and other symbols of the occult and underworld. The day also gradually took on significance for Devil worshippers, some of whom came to believe that October 31st was a day the Devil’s help could be invoked for divinations (seeking knowledge of future events) concerning marriages, health issues, financial decisions, etc.
https://www.akramjomaa.ca/download/211416

Over 150 killed in Seoul Halloween crowd surge
One eyewitness Sung Sehyun, told CNN that the street space was like a “jammed subway,” with Halloween partygoers packed so tightly that it was difficult to move around. There was also a police officer screaming but we couldn’t really tell (if it) was a real police officer because so many people were wearing costumes. Seoul Metropolitan Police said they have confirmed the identities of nearly all those killed in an apparent crowd surge at Seoul’s popular nightclub district Itaewon on Saturday. The identities of 150 people killed have been confirmed, police told CNN on Sunday. The death toll from the disaster stands at 153. The three bodies who have yet to be identified are all young women whose nationalities have yet to be verified, they added.  The Seoul Metropolitan Government had said they had received 4,024 missing persons reports as of 5 p.m. local time (4 a.m. ET), though some of these reports could relate to the same people. Police said there is no active search for those reported missing as they believe no one went missing from the scene. They said thousands of missing person reports have been used to help identify those killed in the incident.
https://edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/seoul-south-korea-halloween-10-30-22/index.html

8Satan the deceiver Empty Re: Satan the deceiver Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:30 am

Otangelo

Admin

Jesus paid the price of our souls with his blood and sacrifice, and once we are born again, our sins are covered and removed with His blood, and we are saved, and have eternal life in us. This is indeed a transaction.

For you were BOUGHT at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
1 Corinthians 6:20
Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He PURCHASED with His own blood.
Acts 20:28

Interestingly, this lady who plaid with the dark forces, and had a vision of Lucifer, confirms this. Those who are not covered with the blood of Christ, and have their sins removed with Christs blood and sacrifice, are lost. And even in the spiritual world, the dark forces, recognize this. And regard those who are lost because they reject Christ's offer of salvation, as fools. They have worthless souls.

Yes, we are worthy because of Christ. Praise the Lord. She talks about here vision after the 6th minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10Gn_htiM9w

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum