ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my personal virtual library, where i collect information, which leads in my view to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation of the origin of the physical Universe, life, biodiversity

You are not connected. Please login or register

The consequence of disbelief in Jesus as Lord, and saviour

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Otangelo

Admin

The consequence of disbelief in Jesus as Lord, and Saviour

Condemned or Saved: The Choice we Make

Believe in Him, the Son of God,
And you shall not face condemnation's rod,
But those who reject and do not believe,
In God's wrath, they shall not receive.

For Jesus said, "I am the way,
The truth, the life, without delay,
Believe in Me and you shall see,
Eternal life, a gift so free."

To die in sin, a fearful fate,
Rejecting Christ, sealing one's own state,
Acknowledging Him before all men,
Leads to glory in heaven, a joyous amen.

But those who disown and turn away,
Shall be disowned on Judgment Day,
Eternal punishment, a dreadful plight,
For those who reject the saving light.

Salvation in no other name is found,
In Jesus Christ, redemption profound,
Repent and believe, heed His call,
For He alone can save us all.

God's wrath shall come, a day of justice,
For those who ignore salvation's compass,
Everlasting destruction, a dire decree,
Separated from the Lord eternally.

The lake of fire, a dreadful place,
For cowards, liars, vile and base,
Unbelievers, idolaters, all who stray,
Their destiny in the fiery fray.

So, take refuge in the Lord,
Trust in the Him, let your faith not dim,
For He alone can make your paths straight,
In His grace and mercy, we find our fate.

Believe in Christ, the promised One,
The righteous shall live by faith alone,
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
From His ways, never depart.

So, choose this day, condemned or saved,
The gift of grace, freely paved,
In Jesus Christ, the only way,
To eternal life, come what may.

John 3:18 (NIV): "Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son."

John 3:36 (NIV): "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them."

John 8:24 (NIV): "I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

Luke 12:8-9 (NIV): "I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God. But whoever disowns me before others will be disowned before the angels of God."

Matthew 25:46 (NIV): "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

Acts 4:12 (NIV): "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."

Acts 17:30-31 (NIV): "In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead."

Hebrews 2:3 (NIV): "How shall we escape if we ignore so great a salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him."

2 Thessalonians 1:8-9 (NIV): "He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might."

Revelation 20:15 (NIV): "Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire."

Revelation 21:8 (NIV): "But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

This verse highlights that those who are unbelieving, along with other sinful practices, will face eternal consequences, including being consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur, which is referred to as the second death.

Habakkuk 2:4 (NIV): "See, the enemy is puffed up; his desires are not upright— but the righteous person will live by his faithfulness."
This verse from Habakkuk speaks to the importance of faithfulness and trust in God, which is a key component of believing in the promised Messiah.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV): "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
Although not directly mentioning the Messiah, this verse from Proverbs emphasizes the need to trust in the Lord and submit to Him, which aligns with the requirement of faith in Jesus as the Messiah.

The consequence of disbelief in Jesus as Lord, and saviour Sem_ff11

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum