ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my personal virtual library, where i collect information, which leads in my view to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation of the origin of the physical Universe, life, biodiversity

You are not connected. Please login or register

Verses in the Bible containing blessings

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Verses in the Bible containing blessings Empty Verses in the Bible containing blessings Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:26 pm

Otangelo

Admin

May the Lord bless and keep you,
May His face shine on you bright,
May He be gracious to you,
And fill your days with light.

May He turn His face toward you,
And give you perfect peace,
May He grant the desires of your heart,
And cause all your plans to succeed.

May His blessing bring you wealth,
Without painful toil or strife,
May you soar on wings like eagles,
And run the race of life.

Praise be to our God and Father,
Who has blessed us with every spiritual gift,
May we ever hope in Him,
And in His grace and love, we lift.

Numbers 6:24-26 - "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace."

Psalm 20:4 - "May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed."

Proverbs 10:22 - "The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it."

Isaiah 40:31 - "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Malachi 3:10 - "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it."

Matthew 5:3-12 - "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

Ephesians 1:3 - "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ."

Verses in the Bible containing blessings Gff57310

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum