ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my library, where I collect information and present arguments developed by myself that lead, in my view, to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation for the origin of the physical world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Human kidneys, how do they work?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Human kidneys, how do they work? Empty Human kidneys, how do they work? Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:00 am

Otangelo

Admin

Kidneys play an essential role in life,  an essential role in the body to eliminate harmful substances from blood, including endogenous metabolic waste products, exogenously administered xenobiotics, and environmental toxins.  They remove dangerous toxins out of the body and regulate blood pressure.

Human kidneys, how do they work? Kidney11

Human kidneys, how do they work? Bowman10

In the kidney, the tubular basement membrane is comparable to that found under other epithelia in the body, while that of the glomerulus is more complex and unusual. In the glomerulus, the basement membrane is synthesized from proteins secreted by both podocytes and the closely apposed endothelium, resulting in a double-thick layer of matrix proteins that is an essential part of the glomerular blood filter.

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum