1. Something can come from nothing
2. God is an imaginary friend
3. Free will does not exist
4. Argument from ignorance
5. Argument from incredulity
6. You are refusing to learn
7. Your faith is blind
8. You don't understand how science works
9. Evolution disproves god
10. You don't understand how evolution works!
11. Jesus never existed
12. Lawrence Krauss said nothing is something. Therefore, it's something.
13. We are born atheists
14. The God of the Bible is evil
15. The bible was written thousands of years ago by bronze age goat herders
16. God is not all-powerful if there is something He cannot do.
17. Educate a child about the bible is child abuse
18. There is a battle of science against religion
19. Now stop worrying, and enjoy your life
20. Atheists do not commit terrorist attacks. Religious fanatics do
21. Hitler was a Christian.
22. Jesus married Maria Magdalena
23. Jesus never died
24. Too stupid to understand science ? try religion
25. 95% of scientists are atheists
26. There would be fewer wars without religion
27. If God created the universe, who created God?
28. God is a bad designer
29. Believing in God is the same as believing in the Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster
30. There is no evidence for God
31. Prove God exists!
32. Theists have the burden of proof
33. Atheism is just a lack of belief in God (then why argue with theists ?)
34. When you can show me, God, i will believe
35. Believers are gullible, since they believe in fairy tale stories
36. The flood never happened
37. Where did Cain get his wife from?
38. brains can give rise to consciousness
39. We (atheists) make no claims. So we have no burden of proof
40. We don't fear death
41. Atheists can be good without God
42. We're all atheists with respect to other gods like Zeus and Thor, we just go one god further than you
43. If you were born in India, you were a Hindu. If born in Thailand, a Buddhist. In Iran, a Muslim. You happen to be born in England, therefore you are Christian.
44. The existence of evil disproves god
45. History is full of mother-child messiah cults, trinity godheads, and the like.
46. Evolution has answered the question of where we came from
47. You are an idiot! ( as if that would prove his worldview ! )
48. I don't know how life and the universe came into being.
50. Your problem is rather that you do not understand.
51. The multiverse explains the fine-tuning of the universe
52. What kind of god would inflict so many diseases and illnesses on humanity? Influenza, various cancers, AIDS.? Maybe god is just a sadistic bastard who likes to inflict mass misery.
53. We already know you don't know how science works.
54. I don't feed xian trolls
55. We 'reject' god for the same reasons we reject unicorns, Allah, fairies, ghosts and alien abduction. (etc)
56. I don't know how the universe began, but that doesn't mean a god created it.
57. I suggest you learn more about how science works.
58. Take a few science courses.
59. Nothing is impossible given enough space and time. All these people who claim to know what is impossible over several billion years have little intelligence, in my opinion.
60. Just because you don't understand something, doesn't make it not true
61. Something from nothing is easily explained. There are many peer reviewed studies on the subject
62. Question: If God is fiction, what would you like to replace him with ? Answer: Evolution through billions of years of natural selection. Please read any book by award winning author RICHARD DAWKINS. I think you will enjoy his excellent books!
63. God is an imaginary entity that theists cannot positively validate as real.
64. The eye is perfectly designed says the man wearing glasses!"
65. We already know that you can copy things easily, but can you think for yourself ?
66. Or my favourite quote : So I'm going to give you a condensed version of an Intelligent Design creationist lecture. It'll be very entertaining:
"Complexity, complexity, complexity complexity. Oh look, there's a pathway — it's very complicated. Complexity! Complexity, complexity complexity — complexity. And did you know that cells are really, really complicated? But we're not done — complexity! Complexity (complexity complexity). And you're gonna be blown away by the bacterial flagellum — it's like a little machine! And it's really, really complicated! Complexity-complexity complexity. Complexity. We need more cells, they're really complicated. You just get blown away by these things, they are just so amazingly complicated. Complexity. Therefore; design."
Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:42 am; edited 22 times in total