ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my personal virtual library, where i collect information, which leads in my view to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation of the origin of the physical Universe, life, biodiversity

You are not connected. Please login or register

The waiting time problem in a model hominin population

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Otangelo

Admin

The waiting time problem in a model hominin population

-Peter Bereans comment: A Peer-reviewed paper in the Scientific Journal (Theoretical Biology & Medical Modelling) which shows that Human beings could not have evolved (by mutation + natural selection; i.e., naturalistically) from pre-homo-sapiens hominids in the 6 million years that MacroEvolutionists believe in. Note that the authors have to be very careful of how they state this to avoid being rejected by the Journal (but that is the implication of the paper). -->
Quote from paper: Biologically realistic numerical simulations revealed that a population of this type required inordinately long waiting times to establish even the shortest nucleotide strings. To establish a string of two nucleotides required on average 84 million years. To establish a string of five nucleotides required on average 2 billion years. ... even using the most generous feasible parameters settings, the waiting time required to establish any specific nucleotide string within this type of population was consistently prohibitive

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum