Confirmed Predictions: Aside from our other non-science predictions, here are our confirmed RSR and Bob Enyart Live predictions:
- 1995 prediction: that the Hubble Deep Field images of distant galaxies would look basically like nearby galaxies.
- 1998 prediction: to Eugenie Scott that it was wrong for anti-creationists like her to characterize DNA as Junk.
- 2007 prediction: vindicated that evolutionists would ignore the greatest paleontological discovery ever made.
- 2012 prediction: very little of a lengthy, acclaimed book on eye evolution will actually be about how eyes evolve.
- 2013 prediction: [added in 2015] on Feb. 8, Bob Enyart and flood expert Kevin Lea predicted that one day asteroids will be shown to have greater-than-expected debris fields orbiting them. Four months later the 1.7-mile-wide asteroid "QE2" passed the Earth at a distance of 3.6 million miles with its own moon in tow! And then on January 27, 2015, NASA announced that the 1,100-foot asteroid "2004 BL86" passed the Earth with its own 230-foot diameter moon in tow.
- 2014 prediction: in a partial confirmation of a RSR prediction of more discoveries of biological matter in space, an astronaut collected sea plankton from the outside of the International Space Station.
- 2014 prediction: [as noted above] Listen to this February 2014 program that predicted that original dinosaur and other soft tissue will be found largely independent of the claimed age of the fossil. This was confirmed with a discovery, reported in April 2014, of original soft tissue in Precambrian fossilized "beard worms" that are allegedly 530 million years old! See the upcoming RSR update on a paper in the Journal of Paleontology.