Defending the Christian Worlview, Creationism, and Intelligent Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Defending the Christian Worlview, Creationism, and Intelligent Design

This is my personal virtual library, where i collect information, which leads in my view to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation of the origin of the physical Universe, life, and biodiversity


You are not connected. Please login or register

Defending the Christian Worlview, Creationism, and Intelligent Design » Palaentology » Interesting facts about the geological column

Interesting facts about the geological column

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Otangelo


Admin
There are some interesting facts on the geological column, of the fossils 95 % of them are marine invertebrates, mainly shellfish. Of the remaining 5%, 95% are algae and plant fossils. 95% of the remaining 0.25% includes other invertebrates including insects. The remaining 0.0125% includes all vertebrates, mostly fish. 95% of the few land vertebrates consist of less than one bone. I got these figures from “The Young Earth” (Morris, J .D., 1994). The fossil record doesn’t look like the ones we see in college textbooks with equal space for all the different types of animals. The fossil record seems to point to a marine cataclysmic event and not long ages.

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum