Defending the Christian Worldview, Creationism, and Intelligent Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Defending the Christian Worldview, Creationism, and Intelligent Design

This is my personal virtual library, where i collect information, which leads in my view to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation of the origin of the physical Universe, life, and biodiversity

You are not connected. Please login or register

Defending the Christian Worldview, Creationism, and Intelligent Design » Astronomy & Cosmology and God » Fine tuning of the Universe

Fine tuning of the Universe

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Fine tuning of the Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Fine tuning of the Universe Thu May 19, 2022 2:46 pm

Otangelo

Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDIU_JD0u2U

What an incredible open admission of biased thinking. Wilczek admitted that the golden standard that physicists like him searched for, were mathematical principles that would ground and explain the fine-tuning of our universe to permit life. Or the right numbers that have to be inserted in the equations to have a life-sustaining universe, full of atoms, stars, and planets. And then he proceeds and says: There is the temptation, that we have to give up, and admit to the anthropic principle, or the fact that God is necessary to fine-tune the parameters. Why does he think that is a science stopper? Why is he hesitating to admit the obvious? Because he and his colleagues are staunched atheists, and they have done everything to exclude God. What has been a humiliation for the origin of life researchers, extends to physicists like him. It is a loss for atheists, but a win for us, that give praise to our creator.

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum