ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my library, where I collect information and present arguments developed by myself that lead, in my view, to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation for the origin of the physical world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My dictums

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1My dictums Empty My dictums Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:43 am

Otangelo

Admin

My dictums

You have the right to ignore God and deny that there is evidence of his existence or even that he cannot POSSIBLY exist as much as you desire, and you can be as much outspoken about it with all the enthusiasm and vehemence that you wish, but I deny you the right to make me respect it, or validate it by my silence. Or to brainwash the people you target to proclaim your gospel and drag them down to your wilful unjustified and dishonest ignorance without my opposition.

Unbelief holds us back. Belief in God moves us forward and gives us hope and peace. Life is better with God in Control.

My dictums Sem_tz21

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

2My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:08 am

Otangelo

Admin

What you believe to be true about evolution, is it true? Or do you just believe that it is true, because you were taught that it is true, but you never looked any further?

MD: Gods existence is IMpossible.
ME: Gods INexistence is IMpossible since if that were the case, we would not be here talking about HIM.

If there is no God, there are no objective moral values, since they are prescribed " ought to be's".
If there is no God, then moral values are just a matter of personal opinion, and as such, no objectively or universally valid at all.
If that is the case, unbelievers have no moral standard to judge anything as morally good or bad.
Therefore, in order to criticise God, they need to borrow from the theistic worldview, and as such, their criticism is self-contradicting and invalid.
Even IF they could make a case to criticise Gods choices, that would not refute his existence.

=================================================================================================================

Atheists commonly enter a debate with a believer thinking they are facing someone that somehow, for some reason, is open for an answer. They entirely miss the point.
Christians have already FOUND the answer. And now live their faith, and defend it.

If an atheist thinks or suspects there is some "meat" on what we believe, we are open to share the treasure we found. If they think they should go with their meatless bone which leaves their stomach hungry and empty, that's their choice. There are many beggars on the street which are millionaires, but for some strange, unknown reasons, prefer to be poor rather than to enjoy their wealth. We have found our creator ( or better, he has found us), and we discovered a just and loving and forgiving God, full of compassion and grace. We are enjoying his guidance and discipleship and focussing on HIM, and live in peace, hope, and intellectual satisfaction. We are no seekers anymore. We only seek and hope for a just and better place to come which our Lord has prepared for all believers.    

What better do unbelievers and " I don't know"ers think they found to knock on our doors? Ignorance aka meatless bones? They can keep it for themselves.

=================================================================================================================

Biological Cells are full of molecular machines, which resemble artefacts made by humans through intelligent design with specific goals.
We can, therefore, infer that, since like effects have most probably similar causes, the agency which created biological Cells, and life, must be of intelligent nature.

3My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:03 am

Otangelo

Admin

Claim There is no evidence of God
Answer There is no evidence that we can exist without God.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my experience, many unbelievers claim as follows

I don`t see any evidence of Gods existence.
I don`t know how everything came to be.
I don`t know how I would recognize Gods signature in nature, but if God exists, he knows how he could convince me.
That's a perfectly honest justifiable position.  And what we don`t know yet, science is working on it.

My response

I see no evidence that we can exist without God.

I see overwhelming evidence of Gods existence, through his direct revelation in the Bible, and the natural world.
I believe there are many good reasons to recognize that the natural world was made by a powerful intelligent creator. John 1.1 states that in the beginning was the word. Words are information. God has left his signature and imprint in the Cosmos, which is fundamentally a mathematical structure, governed by physical laws, and balanced on a razor's edge to permit life by fine-tuning the fundamental forces. All conditions on earth to permit life on earth are as well finely adjusted and set up. The Moon orbits the Earth in 27.3 days. Of course, a day is one Earth rotation on its own axis. 366.3 x 27.3 = 9999.99 At the same time, the Earth is 366.3% the diameter of the Moon and the Moon is 27.3% the diameter of Earth. 366.3% x 27.3% = .999999. The combined diameter of all the planets in our solar system is 10 times greater than the Earth’s circumference. This has astonishingly high accuracy at 99.99%. The distance between the moon and the sun is 400 times greater than the distance from the earth and the moon. The Sun happens to be 400 times the Moon’s diameter, and 400 times as far away. This means the Sun and Moon appear to be the same size when viewed from Earth.

Is this not astonishing? Should that not make you stop and think, and ask yourself, what is behind all this? Is believing, that this kind of order is just a lucky accident, not a position of incredulity? Would it not make far more sense, to recognize, there is someone behind it all, who set it all up in this preciseness?

Cells are governed by recognizing and reacting to external environmental cues, nutrition supply and demands, inbuild signal networks and codes and languages, which had to be pre-established and created. Development of organisms also depends on codified information, which directs how organisms are built.  Gene regulatory networks work based on logic gates.

Using Mathematics, logic, codes, languages are a faculty of mind, intelligence, conscience, not matter.

The unbeliever claims that there is no evidence of God. But i see no evidence that we can exist without God. In order to refute a creator, and explain the fine-tuning of the universe, the unbeliever has as only alternative an assemblage of multiple universes with different laws, and one eventually is life permitting. That does however not remove the fact that even such a multiverse would require a beginning, and therefore a non-physical eternal cause. Virtual particles require a vacuum, which also would have required a cause. The Big Bang had a beginning and requires a cause. The accretion theory to explain the origin of stars is bunk. Gas does not clump. Gravity acts only on mass. Rather, gaseous particles would have distanced each other more and more with the expansion of the universe. Abiogenesis is a failed hypothesis. The probability to get a minimal proteome for a minimal Cell by random chemical reactions is far beyond of 1 positive occurrence in 10^150.000 negative attempts. There are 10^80 atoms in the universe.  Evolution by mutations & natural selection, genetic drift and gene flow has been proven false. The true contributor to explain organismal complexity is preprogrammed instructional complex INFORMATION encoded in various languages and communication through signalling by various signalling networks  that act  on a structural level, which are pre-instructed to respond to environmental cues, development, and nutrition demands, and they are apt to communicate, crosstalk, signal, regulate, govern, control, recruit, interpret, recognize, orchestrate, elaborate strategies, guide and so forth. All codes, blueprints, and languages are inventions by intelligence. Therefore, the genetic and epigenetic codes and signalling networks and the instructions to build cells and complex biological organisms were most likely created by an intelligent agency.

Based on the evidence at hand, the believer is justified to see a powerful intelligent creator behind it all, while the unbeliever is left without justification to keep his skepticism, agnosticism, and disbelief in a creator.

4My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:23 am

Otangelo

Admin

Understanding of origins, leads to God. The lack, thereby, anywhere else.

5My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:04 am

Otangelo

Admin

Unbelievers do not put the 'No-God hypothesis" on trial in the same manner, as they do put the " God hypothesis " on trial. Based on pure bad will, suppression of truth, and personal bias.
My " Null-hypothesis" is that naturalism is bunk until proven otherwise.

My goal is to inflict as much harm as possible to the " No-God hypothesis".
The lies have to be exposed, and the truth erected to shine bright and clear !! The world lies in the evil one, and his lies have not remained unobserved.
Let it hurt, to whom it might hurt !!

There is nothing more serious, and no more serious consequences, than the position we take towards our Creator.

6My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:42 am

Otangelo

Admin

The smart & mindful unbeliever ponders about how he came to be the product of mindlessness. Amazing !!

7My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:35 pm

Otangelo

Admin

If there is no evidence of Gods existence, as so many claim, why do so many have faith in HIM, not only people with less education, but also the majority of Nobel prize winners, and highest rank scientists?

8My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:45 am

Otangelo

Admin

The constant denial of unbelievers claiming that there is no evidence of Gods existence says uniquely and exclusively about their state of denial and unwillingness to acknowledge the obvious truth. Nothing else. The natural world is there for anyone to appreciate and make sound conclusions. We cannot exist without a creator, and this is the only rational and justifiable default position, and as such, we are responsible for our responsiveness of Gods call of repentance and becoming believers. The unbelievers hold an unjustifiable suppression of the truth.

Every time when a believer confesses his faith, he is doing what Christ called him to do. To proclaim the good news. This is of utmost importance, and meaningful. It gives a unbeliever the opportunity to respond positively to the call, and start a new life with Christ.

Every time, an unbeliever makes efforts to confess his unbelief, he ventures into a totally meaningless nonsensical venture. If he gets into an occasional opportunity to do so, ok. But when he engages into gatherings, meetings, radio shows, tv shows, and invests time and efforts to proclaim what he does not believe, he ventures into a totally nonsensical, meaningless activity.

No believer is interested or has to know what others don't believe. A believer has found a worldview, that makes sense to him, and satisfies his spirit and intellect. Any attempt to actively mine that faith is nonsense. It has no positive effect in any way. It is like I have a toy, you don't have one. You don't want that toy, but you are unhappy that the owner of the toy is happy with it. So you make all efforts that the owner of the toy loses his joy to own that toy, and when that joy is lost, he is happy. That is called being envious and jealous.

Militant atheists, why do you not close your radio shows, your street parades, enjoy your life and permit believers to live their faith without being bothered? If a believer contacts you, and you do not want to believe, the best you can do, is say, no thank you, and that's it, rather than argue with the believer that there is no reason to believe and that there is no evidence of Gods existence !!

9My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:28 am

Otangelo

Admin

Atheists & unbelievers that claim that they finally left their faith behind and got rid of Christianity, and experienced and freed themselves from the religious `chains` and moved to the enlightening world of reason & science, are like as if an unborn child in the womb of her mom could get rid and survive without her mom.

It is self-delusion. These people need all the time to self-insure themselves, that they are truly free from God. That is a psychological state based on faith. The ones that live as if God does not exist, and rarely even think about God, just go after their self-interests, might be the ones that come closest to live as true atheists.

The ones, however, that actively search the dialogue with believers to restate that there is no evidence of Gods existence, live in a constant state of cognitive dissonance, even if they do not admit it. They are happy when they encounter believers that are unable to back up their faith with reason but become angry when a well-informed theist crosses their way. They DO NOT WANT to be proven false. And when a believer, shaky in his faith, abandones faith because of the influence of their proselytizing action, their expression of disbelief and claims that there is no evidence of God, the party is guaranteed. They love when the community of their creed grows.

They feel good amongst their peers, which share amongst them their same state of revolt against their self created illusory common enemy, their unjust monster God, which condones rape, slavery, and mass murder.

Their leaders are blind, leading the blind. On the highway to .... what exactly? According to their views, a soon coming death. There is no good news in atheism. Just the brute fact to return to a lifeless, cold universe which by itself is leading to heath death. Strange that people embrace such a hopeless worldview with such fervour and insistence. In some, I see the sadness of hopelessness in their eyes. What a strange, pity, sad choice.....

10My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:28 am

Otangelo

Admin

If you are an unbeliever.
Could it be, that the arguments that have been provided by theists, ARE sound, and the God of the Bible does indeed exist, and you are just self-delusional?

If chance cant create a blueprint to create a factory, it cant make a blueprint to make life.

Think about how you can make your time, your day, the most valuable for God, your family, your friends, your neighbours, all the people you have contact with. Each moment you live does not return. It is precious and valuable. You had to grow 20 years to become an adult in order to be able to exercise your faculties and physical and mental power. This world dwells in evil, which fights to destruct lives. We are called to fight the evil one, and destruct his lies. Would Richard Dawkins ever think that his lies would have impact in Pakistan amongst Muslims? Maybe not. But we live in a globalized world. Your positive impact if you live a life in accordance with Gods will, can be far-reaching, far more than you ever imagine. Would the apostle Paul EVER in his wildest dreams think what dimension and importance his letters and epistles would have for the body of Christ for all generations? Hudson Taylor dedicated his whole life to go to China, and saw little prosperity of his efforts. Only a few were converted. But they changed the course of evangelism in China. He will see the fruits of his life in eternity and find great reward. Do everything with excellence. Give worth and value to your time, It does not return.
Do also not waste others time. I manage a few FB groups, and outline what I do not want. Nonetheless, people post things that do not belong to the group, and I have to delete their posts. That is MY time that they waste. Value not only YOUR time, but also the time of others.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

11My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:41 am

Otangelo

Admin

There is a simple " trick " to correct an atheist. Every time, he uses the word God, let him replace it with the word " nothing ", then he will be correct.
For example, There is no evidence that nothing exists.
If we use the word nothing like an absolute ontological term, it certainly applies.
There is no evidence that nothing created the physical world.
There is no evidence that non-being ever was.
Non-being or nothing cannot be at the beginning of being.
There was always something.
The God of the Bible describes himself as the I AM.
Which describes the instantiation of always BEING.

12My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:49 am

Otangelo

Admin

Presuppositional apologetics is as if you go to war, have 20 different weapons at disposal, but for unknown reasons just decide to use one. And when that one fails, you are not prepared to use any other.....

Usually when I debate atheists, and at the end, there is no agreement, and I see no reason to further dialogue, I have never encountered myself in stress, despair, anger, or unsatisfied. Rather, sometimes, I observe where I have a lack of knowledge, where I have to improve, learn further, deepen my understanding and so forth.

But it has NEVER come to be, that an atheist was able to challenge the foundations of my views, make me shaky in my faith, or making me questioning my views in a deeper sense.

But I see it not rarely, that atheists, at the end of a debate, become stressed, angry, begin to name call or block and so forth.

Usually, the tool of the loser of a debate will resort to insulting, [Arostotle]  Basic rule of thumb: When someone with opposite views starts calling you names, it means he has nothing left to debate against your argument. It also means: The proponent of intelligent design/creationism just won the debate.  

To me, this is a clear indication of cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who holds a belief, ideas, or values, the discomfort, however, is triggered by a situation in which a person’s belief clashes with new evidence perceived by the person. When confronted with facts that contradict beliefs, ideals, and values, people will find a way to resolve the contradiction to reduce their discomfort. In A Theory of Cognitive Dissonance (1957), Leon Festinger proposed that human beings strive for internal psychological consistency to function mentally in the real world. A person who experiences internal inconsistency tends to become psychologically uncomfortable and is motivated to reduce the cognitive dissonance, by making changes to justify the stressful behaviour, either by adding new parts to the cognition causing the psychological dissonance or by avoiding circumstances and contradictory information likely to increase the magnitude of the cognitive dissonance.

My dictums Gggggg10

13My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:57 am

Otangelo

Admin

The extreme skepticism and incredulity towards one explanation of origins ( theism) must lead automatically to the extreme credulity and gullibility of the opposite explanation ( philosophical naturalism ). The cop-out of not knowing about origins is unjustified wilful and purposeful ignorance upon the overwhelming knowledge that the scientific advance and inquiry has permitted us to gain, and upon which we can understand the world and reality, how the cosmos and biology works, better than ever before. That permits us to make secure inferences about historical events. Playing Sherlock Holmes was never as easy as today. Agnosticism is not justified.

My dictums Cell_c10

14My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:27 am

Otangelo

Admin

Reason brings rarely an atheist to reasoning. First, there must be the will and an open heart to permit the evidence to lead wherever it is. When this is not the case, no matter what argument is brought forward, it will be rejected by all means, even by irrational thought, non sequitur, fallacious arguments, and complete, shameless nonsense.

15My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:40 pm

Otangelo

Admin

Life only comes from life.
Life exists. Therefore, an eternal living God exists.

Blueprints, instructional information and master plans, and the make of complex machines and factories upon these are both always tracked back to an intelligent source which made both for purposeful, specific goals.
The Blueprint and instructional information stored in DNA, which directs the make of biological cells and organisms - the origin of both is, therefore, best explained by intelligent design.

16My dictums Empty The power of prayers Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:40 am

Otangelo

Admin

The power of prayers

If you had the honour to be invited to the White House, to talk to the president of the United States, or visit the Royal family of the United Kingdom, the Queen of England, Queen Elisabeth II, or any king and ruler of the world, you would feel very honoured, and organize your visit without hesitation, wear your finest clothes, use the best perfume, and wait for that great moment with anxiety. Wouldn't you? Well, you have a far far greater honour.

The King and creator of all the universe, is giving you free pass to visit him in front of his heavenly throne, ANY time, and he will listen to anything you have to say with the attention, anyone else will ever give you. He will consider what you say, and figure out with care and love how BEST to attend your wish, need, or anything you have to say. There is no better listener than HIM. There is nobody, which will give a more careful consideration than him. None of your words will remain unperceived. He gives great importance to anything you say.

He will also be pleased to receive your honours, your recognition of who he is. Not because he is an egomaniac, but because he knows, the more you recognize HIM and his goodness, the more it benefits you.

And the results of these meetings are more dramatic than ANY other meeting you can ever have or imagine. Anywhere. At any time. Meetings with God are LIFE-CHANGING. 1 minute of your daily time with God is more valuable than the other 23h59min. Every word you say to God has more power than any other.

Hey, you are talking to the great I AM. The eternal, Alpha & Omega, creator of the universe and the earth. There is no greater. You do not need to wait until you die and seem him physically in order to know he is present in your life. Believe. Have faith. What he promises, he is no liar, he carries out.

A true servant walks on faith. Walk on faith. Take Gods promises as granted, and live based on his promises.

I, myself, are guilty of too often let got my daily time in particular with God. Only me and him. And I need to correct myself.

Often, we do not see Gods immediate response. Often, we see no response at all. That does NOT mean, he did not listen. It means, that he, in his infinite wisdom, did not grant your wish for reasons HE knows. Maybe today you don't, but I strongly believe, whatever is hidden today in front of our eyes, one day will be lifted, we will fully understand and gain knowledge about the events of our lives, and I am absolutely convinced: We will be flabbergasted how much God did take care about us.

If you took five minutes to talk to him and ask him for something, he has billions of angels which he commands and asks them to intervene in your favour.

God listens in particular to seekers, who want to know God. And who seeks with a sincere heart, will find HIM.  

Matthew 7:8
For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
But when you seek, it's actually not, that you will find the truth. But the truth will find you.

Revelation 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

My dictums Dddddd10

17My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:24 am

Otangelo

Admin

Faith in God, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition and baseless blind beliefs.

18My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:04 am

Otangelo

Admin

In the same sense, as we do not expect to see white elephants to pop up out of nothing in the room, we should not expect to see universes to pop up out of absolutely nothing.

When I die, hell will be happy. But until then, I will do my best to hurt its kingdom with all the strength given to me by the Lord.

Flowering plants of the genus Musa will always only generate Bananas. Citrus species will always only produce citrus fruits like Orange, lemon etc.
Only an intelligent mind, capable of logical reasoning, is an adequate cause to create other minds able to reason. 
Arguing that matter can produce a mind is special pleading.

19My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:39 am

Otangelo

Admin

There is atheology, and there is Junk-atheology, in the same sense as there is science, and there is junk-science, in the same sense as there is science, and there is pseudo-science.
There are atheists which take their ontological questions seriously and are after truth with an honest approach. And there are atheists, which decided, they do not want God in their life, and everything goes to deny him. Even, when the justifications are irrational and ridiculous. Some of these, run well-known shows broadcasted on YouTube.... These are epistemological clowns, blinds, leading the blind. Offering junk food to who likes junk food. Self-deception at its best.... Sad. People play with their lives as if their destiny is irrelevant.

On the stock exchange, the more a company is profitable, the more value is given to it. With Origins, it's the same. The more an explanation provides good positive reasons, the more it's valuable, and the Worldview which goes with it. Based on what the contemporary, outspoken and well-known Atheists are providing, their Worldview, if translated into corporate parlance and the stock market, has reached the status of Junk bonds. The lowest possible value. Close to no value at all.

20My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:10 am

Otangelo

Admin

Chance to get a life essential Helicase protein on early earth. by random chemical reactions is 1 to 20^1000.
With ONE observation and sentence, naturalism is refuted.

My dictums Helica11

21My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:31 am

Otangelo

Admin

Atheism is the free pass to say: Do what you want.

Stripping away all ad-hoc explanations, pseudo-scientific claims, just so stories, and the impossible, I am left with theism, and in particular, with the Christian faith.
I live with that view and position extremely well.

22My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:09 am

Otangelo

Admin

Thinking about God results in most cases getting in awe. Sometimes I feel, that the small human body my mind and soul and spirit is trapped in, is unable to handle it, and gets me soon to an emotional limit. How incredibly crazy will it be, when that limited body will be replaced with one that can handle the awe to experience God in its entirety. That will be an all different experience and dimension, which I eagerly wait for...Which Christ's body waits for.

I came to believe in God based on pain. I tried to find a solution as a teenager for internal pain, a depression, difficult to describe, but which consumed me inside, and for which I had no explanation, and I thought, nobody could comprehend me. I was seeking and searching for a solution out, but none was in sight. Whatever I thought could be the solution, was not. Up to one day, I decided to pray. That was the starting point of my journey.

I could to any unbeliever say: Is there something you are in need? Pray, and God will hear you. Unfortunately, if my message was just this, in combination with John 3.16 and the plan of salvation, derision and incredulity would be all I would earn in most cases.

My orientation to serve the Lord was always to search for a dialogue with unbelievers. And that made me develop my knowledge in several scientific fields, to which answers were required.

I believe, teleological and other arguments for God reach the mind of people which act and react more based on reason, and less on emotion. The seed is falling anyway on the ground, but the fertile one is scarce. Most have hardened their heart, and rather than believe, prefer to remain autonomous to God.

Nonetheless, most people talk about gossip and nonsense most of the time. We make God known to anyone that is willing to listen, and also who opposes us. That has value in any case. The unbeliever will not be able to justify his unbelief by saying that he never heard good reasons to believe in God. And the few that listen and believe, are blessed. And the ones that see their faith in a shaky situation will be able to strengthen their faith, when we demonstrate, how amazing Gods creation is, and how overwhelmingly all that we see around us, points to a powerful infinitely wise and intelligent creator.

23My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:39 am

Otangelo

Admin

Science cannot search upward, and penetrate and trespass the boundary of the universe and explore what's behind & beyond it. It can search downward, from ecology to organisms, further down organs to the brain, down to neurons, its atoms, electrons, protons and neutrons, quark up's and down's, and will not find a thought nor a mind. Science has its limits and does not provide answers to the ultimate reality. But when an adequate philosophical circle is applied, not restricting it to permit the evidence to lead wherever it is, then, what we can explore, can permit us to infer what is behind that great curtain. Science and philosophy, working together, give us powerful tools to make adequate inferences of reality, and ultimate origins. That venture has brought us very far. The origin and finetuning of the universe, and the complexity of a minimal Cell, demonstrate us in a powerful way, that there is more than nature. A powerful mind MUST BE behind it all. We might recognize it as the great " I AM".

My dictums Sem_tz27

24My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:42 am

Otangelo

Admin

Atheists try hard to justify why it's honest to say " I don't know" in regards to origins. They try really hard. They invest considerable time and brainpower to elaborate a framework which justifies unbelief. From the justification of an objective moral standard without God to fancy multiverses. But the evidence and knowledge that we have today are so overwhelming, demonstrating how powerful the mind is, that made it all, that it sounds utmost ridiculous to the informed theist, when he hears such attempts of justification.

25My dictums Empty Re: My dictums Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:30 am

Otangelo

Admin

Atheists not rarely treat God and Gods name as if they were dealing with Teddy Bears and Batman. The disrespect and unlimited scorn, mockery and blasphemy go hand in hand with no fear at all. They evidently do not know that God is not only real but will deal with every insult towards HIS holy name appropriately. There is a time for everything. And wrath against his enemies. God is all-powerful and just.

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Romans 9:22
What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath--prepared for destruction?

Romans 2:5
But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.

Nahum 1:2
The LORD is a jealous and avenging God; the LORD takes vengeance and is filled with wrath. The LORD takes vengeance on his foes and vents his wrath against his enemies.

Romans 2:8
But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

My dictums Wrath-10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum