ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my personal virtual library, where i collect information, which leads in my view to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation of the origin of the physical Universe, life, biodiversity

You are not connected. Please login or register

The truth is, nobody has murdered more people than atheists.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Otangelo

Admin

The truth is, nobody has murdered more people than atheists. 1

http://reasonandscience.heavenforum.org/t2314-the-truth-is-nobody-has-murdered-more-people-than-atheists

In the 20th century, atheist governments butchered more than 120 million people.
All the religious wars in all of history have killed maybe 30 million people. Atheism has four times more blood on its hands than all religions combined.
“But atheism had nothing to do Lenin, Stalin, and Mao’s agenda,” the atheist retorts.
Oh really? That’s not what Lenin thought. Lenin said, “Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism.“
Can you name even one major atheist website, blog or discussion forum that isn’t thick with insults, epithets, bigotry, prejudice, hatred and gratuitous name-calling by mostly anonymous people hiding behind screen names?
I can’t. Even the “friendly” website FriendlyAtheist.com has the word “idiot” on 732 different pages. Imagine, more than 10% of the pages on this website refer to someone as an idiot. I don’t think they’re referring to themselves. Do you?
Is it just a coincidence that the three cruelest tyrants in history – Vladimir Lenin, Josef Stalin and Mao Tse Tung – were all flaming atheists?
You decide.
21st century atheism simmers with contempt for people of faith and if it continues unimpeded it will destroy everything around it.
St. Paul makes it very clear that God gives people the freedom to pursue what they desire. If you want to live a life of debauchery, He will not stop you. If you want to murder 40 million people… He sure didn’t stop Chairman Mao. If you want a life without God, He will hide from you and you will never find Him.
Nor will God stop you from noticing that atheist countries have the worst human rights records of all.
Paul hit the nine inch nail squarely on the head. Everybody knows the score. I have given you the facts, just as they are.
The facts are plain. Only you can decide whether to accept or reject them.

“with the exception of several isolated cases of courage, the German University as a whole accepted without protest the notion that the medical people should be accomplices
to the massacre” of so-called less fit humans during the Nazi rule in Germany (Aziz 1976, 113). Aziz added that “almost a third of the psychiatry department chairmen [in Nazi Germany] were participating in the [eugenics] program as experts in the selection and elimination of the mentally ill” (Aziz 1976, 113). Worldwide, even many Jews were involved in/or supported eugenics, although in contrast to the German eugenists conclusion, the ethnic groups they thought were inferior were all non-Jews, not Jews (Glad 2011).

Hitler made it clear in his writings and speeches that he believed only a tiny part of what is usually regarded as mankind consists of human beings — notably those whom he imagined to be of Nordic descent. . . . The rest — what he called racial mish-mash — belongs not to mankind but to an inferior species . . . simply animals disguised as human beings (Cohn 1967, 187).

1) http://cosmicfingerprints.com/romans1/

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum