ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my library, where I collect information and present arguments developed by myself that lead, in my view, to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation for the origin of the physical world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Microsofts cryptocurrency patent number: WO2020060606 : The mark of the beast ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Otangelo

Admin

Microsofts cryptocurrency patent number: WO2020060606: The mark of the beast?

WO = World Order
2020 = Year 2020
060606 = 666

We are headed towards a cashless society. Cash and credit cards replacement will be a chip that will go into our hands so we can pay without touching. The currency will be a government made and controlled cryptocurrency like bitcoin that is unhackable.

"He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." - Revelation 13:16-17

This will be the mark of the beast God warned us about. Without it, nobody will be able to buy or sell anything. Without the chip, you won't be able to conduct transactions with anyone who has the chip because the chip will be the only wallet for the new cryptocurrency.

I believe this will be worldwide, the central banks are all owned by one private company.

We are headed towards some dark times, let us pray for God to help us

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606&fbclid=IwAR0CU-iB0-eIPA0KuisQqsGXHS4ZBEzGrMECCI3JrFX6nsPdcPoKUsjoH2I

Microsofts cryptocurrency patent number: WO2020060606 : The mark of the beast ?  Sdfadf10

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum