ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my personal virtual library, where i collect information, which leads in my view to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation of the origin of the physical Universe, life, biodiversity

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Universe: of mathematical Design

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Universe: of mathematical Design Empty The Universe: of mathematical Design Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:22 am

Otangelo

Admin

The Universe: of Mathematical Design

http://www.hanskrause.de/HKHPE/index_HKHPE_04_00.htm

Our material world is made from two basic types of waves: (1) The radiation-wave (or light-wave) moving in a straight line with the speed of light, and (2) the material wave (or rest-mass-wav) moving slower in a circle. The real origin of our universe, of its matter and energy, of its atoms, particles, and waves, is highest mathematics, is thinking. It takes at least the mind of a human being, trained as a physicist and mathematician, to understand the high mathematics, contained in physics. An ape or an "ordinary" person cannot do that. Man has only found the physical laws. He has not made them. They have been there already long before him.

Physical laws, based on highest mathematics, existing independently of man, rule the material world. Where there is mathematics, there must be someone, who has thought out this mathematics. Where there is a thought, there must first be someone, who has thought this thought. Where there is a law, there must first be someone, who gave this law. The Creator, who has thought out and made our material world, with its matter, energy, and physical laws, exists outside of (and above) the time and space of our physical world, just as a painter is outside his painting.

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum