AnitaMeyer1 wrote:Hi all, I'm here today to share some valuable knowledge that I think you will be interested in...
Are you aware that the entire Hebrew alphabet is produced by a single spiral form, which in turn in a product of natures law?
This is the SAME mathematical pattern we witness in all of the natural world - known as the Fibonacci sequence and the Golden Ratio. We see these patterns in all plants, animals, humans, the life cycle of atomic particles and even the distances between the planets. It is everywhere!
What does this prove?! It proves a Creator, and that He signed His signature on ALL things in existence.
What about the following seven-fold, marriage-typological recursion (does this recursion have anything like the Golden Ratio?)?
1. the general cosmos and the special Earth.
2. The Earth, as its own general subject, implying that which we all intuit is most valuable about the Earth unto itself in all the cosmos: its abiding maximal abundance of open liquid water.
3. that water and its special relation to the Sun's light, hence the water cycle;
4. The water cycle and its special beneficiary and member, biology;
5. biology and its special category, animal biology (plant/animal/mineral = animal);
6. Animal biology and its special category, human;
7. The man and his wife (Genesis 2:21-23)
By this seven-fold recursion, we can see that the account's not mentioning the material source of humans is not a simple lack of information, but, rather, is an anticipation
. It also is an affirmation of human value. We humans are the Special creation of the Living God, so that not only are we not insignificant, we are the central value both of the entire account and the entire cosmos. Our value transcends that of the Earth, by our ability to both see and practically add to its proper complex cosmic value. As for the anticipation, that anticipation is fulfilled in Genesis 2, especially in vs. 18-23.