ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my personal virtual library, where i collect information, which leads in my view to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation of the origin of the physical Universe, life, biodiversity

You are not connected. Please login or register

The best of the book: Stairway to life

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The best of the book: Stairway to life Empty The best of the book: Stairway to life Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:03 am

Otangelo

Admin

Michael Denton: “Considering the way the prebiotic soup is referred to in so many discussions of the origin of life as an already established reality, it comes as something of a shock to realize that there is absolutely no positive evidence for its existence”

In the years since Miller-Urey, investigations into the molecular mechanisms that constitute life have revealed previously unimagined layers of complexity for even the most simplistic forms of life.

Although we have made great progress in genetic engineering, we have neither the knowledge nor the resources to design, synthesize, and test a complete living cell.

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum