ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my library, where I collect information and present arguments developed by myself that lead, in my view, to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation for the origin of the physical world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

God is eternal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1God is eternal Empty God is eternal Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:14 am

Otangelo

Admin

Nehemiah 9:5
Then the Levites, Jeshua, Kadmiel, Bani, Hashabneiah, Sherebiah, Hodiah, Shebaniah and Pethahiah, said, "Arise, bless the LORD your God forever and ever! O may Your glorious name be blessed And exalted above all blessing and praise!

Deuteronomy 32:40
'Indeed, I lift up My hand to heaven, And say, as I live forever,

Deuteronomy 33:27
"The eternal God is a dwelling place, And underneath are the everlasting arms; And He drove out the enemy from before you, And said, 'Destroy!'

Job 36:26
"Behold, God is exalted, and we do not know Him; The number of His years is unsearchable.

Psalm 48:14
For such is God, Our God forever and ever; He will guide us until death.

Psalm 102:12
But You, O LORD, abide forever, And Your name to all generations.

Isaiah 40:28
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth Does not become weary or tired His understanding is inscrutable.

Habakkuk 1:12
Are You not from everlasting, O LORD, my God, my Holy One? We will not die You, O LORD, have appointed them to judge; And You, O Rock, have established them to correct.

Revelation 1:8
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

Psalm 90:4
For a thousand years in Your sight Are like yesterday when it passes by, Or as a watch in the night.

Isaiah 41:4
"Who has performed and accomplished it, Calling forth the generations from the beginning? 'I, the LORD, am the first, and with the last I am He.'"

1 Corinthians 2:7
but we speak God's wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory;

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

2 Peter 3:8
But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.

Revelation 11:17
saying, "We give You thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who are and who were, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign.

Revelation 22:13
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

Psalm 90:2
Before the mountains were born Or You gave birth to the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.

Proverbs 8:23
"From everlasting I was established, From the beginning, from the earliest times of the earth.

John 17:5
"Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Ephesians 1:4
just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him In love

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum