ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my library, where I collect information and present arguments developed by myself that lead, in my view, to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation for the origin of the physical world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The fantastic magical worldview of atheism

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Otangelo

Admin

The fantastic magical worldview of atheism

- magic producing a multiverse, and our universe
- magic producing its physical laws
- magic producing a supposed vacuum which supposedly gave rise to virtual particles which somehow expanded and gave rise to our expanding universe
- magically, a slight asymmetry of matter-antimatter pair production formed, 1 extra particle of matter for every 10 billion produced, that permitted the formation of all matter in the universe
- magic finely tuned the cosmological constant to the precise 10^120, permitting our universe to expand, and not collapse back to a singularity
- magically finely tuned the fundamental forces on a razor's edge
- magically produced stars, and the earth, finely tuned to host life
- magic produced life
- magic produced a redundant genetic code, more robust than one million alternative codes
- magic produced the information for the first life
- magic produced the most complex factory in the known universe - biological cells
- magic produced objective moral values, where its always wrong to torture, rape and kill little babies for fun
- magic produced language, logic, intelligence, consciousness

and then - atheists accuse theists that their views are based on a magical being - God - go figure.

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum