ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my personal virtual library, where i collect information, which leads in my view to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation of the origin of the physical Universe, life, biodiversity

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is nothing ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is nothing ?  Empty What is nothing ? Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:08 am

Otangelo

Admin

Yesterday I asked my good old friend, his name is nothing, how he felt. He answered nothing. Then I asked him if he had creative powers. He answered nothing. Then I wanted to know if he maybe had something to do with the origin of multiverses. He, again, did not answer anything. So I began starting to feel upset, since my questions were ignored constantly. I made another attempt, and asked: Did you cause the vacuum to make virtual particles into existence? No answer. Did you eventually cause the Big Bang into being? no answer again. So I got reeeallly upset, and asked in an altered manner: Why do you not answer? DID YOU FINE TUNE OUR UNIVERSE? no answer again. Nothing, are you there? no answer again. I started to become hopeless, and made a last attempt: Nothing, did you scramble the prebiotic chemistry to see if some RNA molecule emerged? No answer again. So I said to myself: What an ignorant bastard, Mr. Nothing. Completely ignoring me, and answering - nothing.....

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum