ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my library, where I collect information and present arguments developed by myself that lead, in my view, to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation for the origin of the physical world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you really want to begin to understand how life came into existence you must first understand how easily it can become non-existent.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Otangelo

Admin

Beyond Irreducible Complexity

http://www.arn.org/bic.htm

Evolutionary biologists would have us believe that life came about by chance and the laws of nature alone. But medical experience teaches that when the laws of nature have total control they cause death, not life. For, when the body is at total equilibrium with its environment it is said to be dead.  

If you really want to begin to understand how life came into existence you must first understand how easily it can become non-existent. Just as a mechanic knows that a car can "die" for any number of reasons, so too, every physician knows that there are many different pathways to death. Life must come up with innovations to combat the laws of nature to survive in the world. Theories about life that only describe where the different parts came from, or even how they came together to perform a function, as difficult as that may be, should not be good enough. For medical science knows that without control  it is impossible for the body to have the right amount of any chemical nor be able to adequately maintain any physiological function. When it comes to life being able to survive within the laws of nature every system in the organism must work properly or death takes place.

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum