ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my personal virtual library, where i collect information, which leads in my view to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation of the origin of the physical Universe, life, biodiversity

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miracles - evidence of God

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Miracles - evidence of God Empty Miracles - evidence of God Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:32 pm

Otangelo

Admin

Miracles - evidence of God

I believe the eyewitness accounts of Yeshuas i.e. Jesus miracles.
Only God could do this.
According to the gospel accounts, here are the miracles Jesus performed. Though this is an incomplete list according to John 21:25: "Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written."
New Testament Recorded Miracles of Jesus with corresponding Scripture passages

* Jesus changed water into wine (John 2:1-11).
* Jesus cured the nobleman's son (John 4:46-47).
* The great haul of fishes (Luke 5:1-11).
* Jesus cast out an unclean spirit (Mark 1:23-28).
* Jesus cured Peter's mother-in-law of a fever (Mark 1:30-31).
* Jesus healed a leper (Mark 1:40-45).
* Jesus healed the centurion's servant (Matthew 8:5-13).
* Jesus raised the widow's son from the dead (Luke 7:11-18 ).
* Jesus stilled the storm (Matthew 8:23-27).
* Jesus cured two demoniacs (Matthew 8:28-34).
* Jesus cured the paralytic (Matthew 9:1-8 ).
* Jesus raised the ruler's daughter from the dead (Matthew 9:18-26).
* Jesus cured a woman of an issue of blood (Luke 8:43-48).
* Jesus opened the eyes of two blind men (Matthew 9:27-31).
* Jesus loosened the tongue of a man who could not speak (Matthew 9:32-33).
* Jesus healed an invalid man at the pool called Bethesda (John 5:1-9).
* Jesus restored a withered hand (Matthew 12:10-13).
* Jesus cured a demon-possessed man (Matthew 12:22).
* Jesus fed at least five thousand people (Matthew 14:15-21).
* Jesus healed a woman of Canaan (Matthew 15:22-28).
* Jesus cured a deaf and mute man (Mark 7:31-37).
* Jesus fed at least four thousand people (Matthew 15:32-39).
* Jesus opened the eyes of a blind man (Mark 8:22-26).
* Jesus cured a boy who was plagued by a demon (Matthew 17:14-21).
* Jesus opened the eyes of a man born blind (John 9:1-38)
* Jesus cured a woman who had been afflicted eighteen years (Luke 13:10-17).
* Jesus cured a man of dropsy (Luke 14:1-4).
* Jesus cleansed ten lepers (Luke 17:11-19).
* Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead (John 11:1-46).
* Jesus opened the eyes of two blind men (Matthew 20:30-34).
* Jesus caused the fig tree to wither (Matthew 21:18-22).
* Jesus restored the ear of the high priest's servant (Luke 22:50-51).
* Jesus rose from the dead (Luke 24:5-6).
* The second great haul of fishes (John 21:1-14).

Jesus.org
“And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
‭‭John‬ ‭20:30-31‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/jhn.20.30-31.kjv
“And they brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed. Seeing their faith, Jesus said to the paralytic, "Take courage, son; your sins are forgiven." And some of the scribes said to themselves, "This fellow blasphemes." And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, "Why are you thinking evil in your hearts? Which is easier, to say, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up, and walk'? But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins" -then He said to the paralytic, "Get up, pick up your bed and go home."
But when the crowds saw this, they were awestruck, and glorified God, who had given such authority to men.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭9:2-6, 8‬ ‭NASB‬‬
http://bible.com/100/mat.9.2-6,8.nasb

A testimony: 
My wife was receiving prophecies since her youth, from various people, that a man from a far, foreign country, speaking a different language,would come to live in Aracaju, Sergipe state, north east of brazil,  and marry her, and she would travel around the world.  Back in 2006, two months before i moved to Aracaju,  pastor Carlão, a friend of my wifes family, which is a prophet,  visited my wifes family, and said to my wife : Listen, God has sent me to tell you, that very soon your future husband will arrive, and you will recognize him at first sight. He will arrive in car x , he will be like this and that. He gave a accurate description of mine. Soon after that, she went and visited a friend of her,Waleska . At that time, i was in Rio de Janeiro, programming myself to move to Aracaju. So i said to myself : lets make some friends, and i met Waleska on the web. We began to chat. So that night, while i was chatting with Waleska, my wife, Leila stopped by at Waleskas house, and Waleska said to me : let me introduce you a girlfriend of mine. She sent a picture of my wife, and when i saw the picture , i said to myself and knew immediately : That will be my future wife. When i arrived in Aracaju, not much time later, i met Leila, and one year after, we married. Pastor Carlão's prophecy fullfilled in our lifes.

The 23th of december 2011, pastor Carlão visited my family. At this visit, he said to me : listen, i am visiting you, because God showed me, that you are looking for several month to buy a house, but are frustrated, because you have not found any, as it is very difficult. But God is sending me to tell you, that he knows your heart and need, and this year will not end, and within a week,  you will find a house. To be honest, i did not give too much weight. Exactly one week later, i said to my wife, without much expectation, lets have a look at a neighborhood, which seems nice to me, and see if we find something. So we went there, and a white house catched out attention, since it was for sale , and very nice looking. I said to my wife. I don't know, but this house seems very expensive, its new. So i called, and to our surprise, the price was very reasonable, and we closed deal at the same night. You can call it luck, but to us it was clear, God fulfilled the prophecy, and the desire of our heart. God cares bout our lives in all details. He knows when we wake up, and when we go to sleep. Even our dreams he knows, and cares about them.

A few years ago, i went with pastor Carlão to my ranch. He never went to my farm, and he never met my employees.  You can see a video here, where he interviews a woman who was a witch, and converted to Jesus Christ . I was filming :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx7kOZpDxvQ

When we arrived at the farm, my employee received us. We went out of the car, and shaked hands. My employees sister was present as well.  After some small talk, Carlão began to talk in tongues, and then he said to my employee : God is showing me, that in 2002 , you had a car accident. You almost died. Your intestine opened all up, you  lost a lot of blood ,and you were between life and death. But God saved you, because he has a special plan in your life. God knows your struggle with faith. My employee did not say one word. He was shocked. Then suddenly , his sister on his side screamed, and said : João, all this is true. You had this accident,  almost died, lost a lot of blood, and had your intestine open, and it was a miracle that you survived. He  confirmed the story. Two weeks later, he accepted Jesus Christ as his lord and savior.

A few days ago, Pastor Carlão came back from evangelism in a neighbour state, Bahia. He told us, that at a certain place, God told him : Go to this restaurant. You will see a men, coming to the restaurant. He is a very important citizen, and he will arrive with two bodyguards. As soon as he arrives, pray for him. And so it happened. He went to this restaurant, and soon after, that fellow arrived, with two guards. So he went to the guy, and said to him : God sent me, to pray for you : And so he did. He put his hands upon him, and praid. And God showed, that this man had  a prostata tumor. So pastor Carlão praid and said : In the name of Jesus, you are cured right now from this tumor. Right after he finished the prayer, this man hurried up to the toilet, and expelled the tumor into the toiled, and God cured him. He came out crying from the toilet, crying of joy, praising the Lord. He gave testimony, and confirmed that it was not randomly, that he choose this restaurant. God did appear him in a vision, and said, that a man of God would wait for him there at the restaurant, to cure him. God does miracles still today, of which my friend , Pastor Carlão is a instrument of God. And as him, God has many servants, healing and blessing many people around the world. There are many testimonies of people  around the world that had similar  experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=+miracle+of+jesus

Last edited by Otangelo on Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:02 pm; edited 5 times in total

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

2Miracles - evidence of God Empty Re: Miracles - evidence of God Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Otangelo

Admin

http://reasonandscience.heavenforum.org/t1681-a-testimony#3100

Last week i went with pastor carlão to pray and consecrate a peace of land i bought ( i am a land developer ). I called the previous owner to show me something there on the land, so he went with us. When we arrived at the land, Pastor Carlão spoke in tongues, and then revealed to Cicero ( the previous owner ), that God revealed him that he had prostata cancer. I looked at the face of Cicero, but observed a reaction of incredulity. My guess was that eventually Pastor Carlão was wrong. Yesterday i went again to my newly adquired land, and spoke again to Cicero. Amongst a few issues, i asked him, what he thought about Pastor Carlão. He told me : " Well, something amazing happened. One day after the revelation, i began feeling a pain , and its confirmed, its prostate cancer, tomorrow i have a meeting with my doctor again " . My wife is evangelical , and i was always kidding about her faith, and not taking it seriously. But  now God has proven me that he exists. I want to know more about this God....  God still speaks on the face of this earth, and he uses his servants and prophets for this.......

Today, 13.8.2014, i met Cicero again. He told me that he visited the doctor again, and - well, he got healed, and has no prostate cancer anymore. His doctor told him that his prostata is 100% sane again, no cancer . Nothing.  Isn't God making still miracles today on earth ??

3Miracles - evidence of God Empty Help the poor Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Otangelo

Admin

http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/what-does-the-bible-say-about-helping-the-poor/

Christians are commanded to help one another but we are also called to help those who are less fortunate than we are. Proverbs 21:13 is among the most powerful calls from God to help those who are hungry because “If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered.” First John 3:17 states that, “If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him?” Job wrote, “I rescued the poor who cried for help, and the fatherless who had none to assist them” (Job 29:12).

God asked, “Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter when you see the naked, to clothe them, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood” (Isaiah 58:7)? We also need to “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy” (Prov 31:8-9). In fact, “The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern” (Prov 29:7).
Jesus Warns of Those Who Ignore the Poor

Jesus gave a startling wake up call to all who would profess their belief in Him in. When Jesus comes to the earth and judges between the sheep and the goats, “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least among you, you did not do for me‘“ (Matthew 25:41-45).

James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Psalm 68:5
A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

Job 29:12
because I rescued the poor who cried for help, and the fatherless who had none to assist him.

Psalm 82:3
Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.

4Miracles - evidence of God Empty Re: Miracles - evidence of God Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Child of God

I enjoyed reading your testimony and believe that these things do happen. Thank you for sharing.

https://christianspiritualandbiblicalinsight.wordpress.com/

5Miracles - evidence of God Empty Re: Miracles - evidence of God Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Otangelo

Admin

My mother in law went to a church service about two weeks ago. A prophet did stand up, and said: Who here is a mother, and has sons ? My mother in law stand up. Then she said : The lord is showing me that the son of a mother here will have a big release from the lord. This person will drive a car with other people inside, and the car is supposed to crash and kill all occupants, but the lord will prevent this to happen. Last week my brother in law went to the farm house with friend. When he returned, it was night. He was driving with a married couple, the wife pregnant. Suddenly on the way, a animal crossed the road. Since the visibility was bad, his first impression was that it was a person crossing. In order to not crash the vehicle and provoke a accident, he breaked the car abruptly. He was driving at a rather high velocity on a non asphalted road. The car went out of the road, and overturned three times. Fact is that the car remained 100% intact, only a little scratch from the impact on the roof of the car, but nothing serious, and nobody remained injured. Praise the lord for his protection.

6Miracles - evidence of God Empty Re: Miracles - evidence of God Tue May 01, 2018 3:05 am

Otangelo

Admin

Craig A Silvis my grandmother warned me not to get involved with "that stuff" when I was investigating speaking in tongues, and my mother told a story of a pastor from our church who was in Japan and gave a sermon and the interpreter was mad because he delivered it in fluent Japanese even though he didn't know a word! So I got a very mixed message about this gift. There were three of us that were friends and believers and we were asking questions and praying about it and my one friend was given the gift on his own in his room without any theatrics and I think it was the most beautiful demonstration of the reality because he was telling me as a close friend and confidant about the experience and was not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. I felt a little left out because I never did get that particular gift but God has been gracious to me in so many other ways that I can't complain. Another story came to me from a friend I was stationed with in South Dakota. He married an Oglala Sioux girl but she had been adopted by a white family and raised in Pennsylvania where I am from, so she did not speak their language. One day they were staying in the house of her biological grandfather, who was not a believer, and she was praying in tongues in her room. When she came out she was confronted by her grandfather who was crying because she had been praying for him in Lakota, although she didn't know it, and he understood it. He was quite surprised that she could speak the language so she was able to share her faith with him and explain that it was God calling to him and not her. I do believe the gift is real and see no reason why my grandmother was told by her denomination to shy away from it, but it is certainly not without controversy.

7Miracles - evidence of God Empty Re: Miracles - evidence of God Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:00 pm

Otangelo

Admin

Man rises and tells that he saw the glory of God

This video was recorded at a hospital in the United States and it records the time after falling from a working truck. Marcos, who is 35 years old, had a respiratory arrest that lasted about two minutes and the medical team was able to revive and he came back screaming and vehemently affirming that he had an encounter with God.

Marcos is from Francisco Pelotão in Parana State, brazil, but has lived in Boston in the United States for about nine months and the accident happened on August 15 2019 After undergoing two surgeries he recovers well at home and has no doubt been in paradise is Such a gorgeous place that he has no way to explain it, and saw two men.

Mark remembers that the voice was clear and said that his time had not yet come and he still had a mission. the voice of God was soft but authoritative at the same time very powerful.

The man's sister-in-law was by his side when everything was happening and said not believing what she was living and a mixture of emotions. I think my mission is this I will take this is my life I will talk about it and testify what I went through.

Who is this Cristiano you talk about in the video? It is a friend of mine who is a colleague who doesn't believe in God. Marcos went through this accident and broke his arm in two places is recovering in his house and had this experience with god.  

Impactant: Man rises and tells that he saw the glory of God

Impactante: Homem ressuscita e conta que viu a gloria de Deus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TPF63vh7M

DIED AND RISEN, COMPLETE INTERVIEW WITH MARCOS, AND KNOW WHO IS CHRISTIAN!

MORREU E RESSUSCITOU, ENTREVISTA COMPLETA COM MARCOS QUE , SAIBA QUEM É O CRISTIANO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1r-7G2LEEM

Este vídeo foi gravado em um hospital nos estados unidos e ele registra o momento em que marcos é atendido depois de cair de um caminhão que trabalhava.  Marcos que tem 35 anos teve uma parada respiratória que durou aproximadamente dois minutos a equipe médica consegue reanimar e ele volta gritando e afirmando veementemente que teve um encontro com deus.  

O marcos é de francisco pelotão no paraná mas mora em boston nos estados unidos há cerca de nove meses e o acidente aconteceu no dia 15 de agosto 2019 depois de passar por duas cirurgias ele se recupera bem em casa e não tem dúvidas esteve no paraíso é um lugar tão lindo que ontem ontem até tem não tem como explicar entendeu e viu dois homens da cintura para baixo só.

Marcos lembra que a voz foi clara sua hora ainda não havia chegado e ele ainda tinha uma missão a voz de Deus era suave mas autoritária ao mesmo tempo ela era muito poderosa. a cunhada do rapaz  estava ao lado dele quando tudo estava acontecendo disse não acreditar no que estava vivendo é uma mistura de emoções. Eu acho que a minha missão é essa eu vou levar é essa minha vida vou falar sobre isso e eu sei o que eu passei.

Quem é esse cristiano que você fala no vídeo? E um amigo meu colega meu trabalho que não acredita em deus. Marcos  passou por esse acidente e quebrou o braço em dois lugares está se recuperando na casa dele e teve essa experiência com deus.

8Miracles - evidence of God Empty Re: Miracles - evidence of God Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:41 pm

Otangelo

Admin

Six month ago i was invited by a local pastor to visit an evangelism campaign. The name is 1 milhão de vidas, or 1 million lifes. Here you can see a video:

https://web.facebook.com/wanio.lima/videos/2036295806496595/

It is done by a Brazilian businessman, fully paid by himself. He is visiting all 76 cities of the state where I live, Sergipe, and preaching the gospel. Many miracles happen there. One man went to the campaign, and had one leg shorter than the other by 2cm, and hobbled to the event. During his walk back home, when he arrived home, his leg had stretched the 2cm, and was again able to walk normally.

The city where I went to the evangelism campaign, named Laranjeiras, is well known for hosting many terreiros, where macumba is celebrated, a native African religion similar to Vodoo in Haiti. During their cults, people get possessed by demons.

Next to the event, they always make a tent, where people can go and ask for prayers. While I was there, they brought in a woman and did sit her in the mids of us. While talking to her, she got possessed. Her face changed, her voice became deeper, she started screaming, beat out, it was clear, it was not her anymore.

But the pastor was able to have a clear dialogue where the demon identified his name, said why he was possessing her, and when the pastor prayed and did cast the demon out in the name of Jesus Christ, the demon did not resist, and left. The woman collapsed and remained some time sleeping until she woke up. She did not remember anything but reported that she was feeling delighted, and with peace inside.

Then she told us, that when she was 7 years old, she was consecrate by her parents which were members of a macumba circle,  with blood, to a specific demonic entity, and since then, was unable to be freed, and got frequently possessed. The demon destroyed her life.

And in the name of Jesus, she was got free. Think about this: Why do people get free, but not in the name of John, James or any other name, but ONLY when the name of Jesus Christ is invoked?

Are you skeptical? Do you think REAL demonic possession is fiction? Show this video, where the man is possessed and confesses that he is possessed by lucifer:

( if you are faint-hearted, don't watch )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQg_0ERYn1E

9Miracles - evidence of God Empty Re: Miracles - evidence of God Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:51 am

Otangelo

Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzcsXDlAEBc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum