ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my library, where I collect information and present arguments developed by myself that lead, in my view, to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation for the origin of the physical world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The atheists skeleton in the basement

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The atheists skeleton in the basement Empty The atheists skeleton in the basement Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:47 am

Otangelo

Admin

Removing the smoking screen of atheism, what is left?

Stripping away the veils, excavating beyond the smoke and mirrors, we uncover an unvarnished reality. Amid the discourse surrounding evolution and the atheistic worldview, once we cast aside the concept of a potent, timeless, intelligent Creator, what remains is randomness. This notion posits that non-intelligent strokes of luck orchestrated the genesis of the universe, the precision-engineered laws of physics, their meticulous calibration, and the advent of a life-sustaining celestial sphere. Contemplate the sequence of events: from the ignition of life ignited by intricate, encoded directives, to the intricate cellular machinery, the marvel of assembly lines, generators of energy, and microscopic chemical factories. Ponder the transition from non-sentience to sentience, from unconsciousness to consciousness, from entropy to order, and from disarray to intricate complexity.

Thus, the inquiry arises: Does this alternative narrative genuinely hold logical coherence? Can we reasonably accept that the symphony of existence, with all its breathtaking intricacies, is truly a product of fortuitous accidents and unguided happenstance? The odyssey from chaos to the sublime mosaic of life presents a leap adorned with lingering uncertainties.

The sobering truth, going right
down to the bottom of the facts,
removing the smoking screen
from the picture, all the
blabbering about evolution and
forth,,, all that atheists and their
naturalistic worldview has left,
once a Powerful Eternal Intelligent Creator is eliminated, is the
alternative of radom,
non-intelligent lucky accidents
creating the universe, the Laws
of physics, fine-tuning both, creating