ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my library, where I collect information and present arguments developed by myself that lead, in my view, to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation for the origin of the physical world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fall in the Garden of Eden. What it represents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Otangelo

Admin

The Fall in the Garden of Eden. What it represents

I tell you what atheism is. It is the declaration of man of independence from God. It is taking the scepter of governance of human affairs from the hands of God, and putting it into our own hands.
It also means: God shall have no business in our affairs, and how we ought to live our lives. It also means, that, willingly, or unwillingly, the atheist has switched from a life, lived under the governance of our creator, to the governance of autonomy. That is exactly what the serpent offered to Eve in the garden of Eden. Unconsciously, it also means that man fell from the hands of God, into the hands of the new ruler of the Earth. The Old Serpent, the opposed of God, Satan. Man became a playball of satan, which loves to play with our passions, inciting us to seek fulfillment and happiness on his own. This is best expressed by open proponents of satanism.

Aleister Crowley: “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.” in The Book of the Law

That means, giving in to our carnal passions. The result of all this is the destruction of man, which is the intent of Satan. He hates humanity because we are loved by God. And everything that God loves, Satan hates. Since he cannot destroy God, he tries to destroy man. He does so, by lying, and leading us into his governance, without us being aware of it.  When we erect our own moral rules, then suddenly, evil becomes morally acceptable. Then we can do with our body what we want. Then abortion is ok. Exposing your beauty to strangers means: " I deal with my body as a grown-up, and in a natural manner ". Then it means, its ok for kids to transition. Then polyamory, and other trends are not only ok, but woe to those that disagree with those practices.

Isaiah 5:20: Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

https://drivethruhistory.com/independence-day-it-all-started-in-the-garden-of-eden/  

The Garden of Eden represented the perfect model of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness – A dynamic and dependent relationship between God and man. Yet man wanted more than perfection – He wanted independence. Thus, he traded true life, liberty, and meaningful pursuit for death, suppression, and meaningless existence.

Indeed, as Adam and Eve ate of the fruit, they were “signing” the first Declaration of Independence – mankind was now “liberated” from God. In sadness, God honored this ancient independence day and history records the fallout.

Here is the black-and-white difference between God and Satan:

Matthew 20:28: The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

While in the demonic movie: Häxan, from 1922, in a scene, not to mention here the moral is: We shall serve satan, and he gives a dime for us.

Who do you serve: God or Satan? God wants to give us life in abundance, under His governance.

Satan wants that we see ourselves as Gods, setting our own rules, and the result will be our destruction.

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]