ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my library, where I collect information and present arguments developed by myself that lead, in my view, to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation for the origin of the physical world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Atheism is a worldview of doom.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Atheism is a worldview of doom. Empty Atheism is a worldview of doom. Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:08 pm

Otangelo

Admin

Atheism is a worldview of doom.

We celebrate and worship the Lord, which is our hope and savior.  
Atheists have nothing to celebrate nor to worship, or hope for.
We have a positive case that we proclaim,
Atheists only lament and criticize what we believe, and only proclaim what they lack.
We have evidence pointing to the God of the Bible through natural and scriptural theology. They have no evidence that warrants a no-God world.
We have intellectual satisfaction. They have cognitive dissonance, fear of hell, and some require years for deconstruction.  
We look forward to our eternal destiny in heaven. They look forward to the grave.
We know our Lord lives, even if we cannot prove it. They confess ignorance.
We: 1.
Atheists: O.
I see no reason why I should become an atheist.

In a naturalistic worldview, everything starts with the inanimated matter and ends with the heat death of the universe. One is a cult of death, Christianity the celebration of life. Atheism adds nothing to the development of the educational system, and rights of freedom, it does not help improve human equality, or the equality of women, nor stimulate social engagement & charity. Through atheism, people cannot experience grace and no love of a loving godly father. It does not promote any positive difference in this world. It gives no meaning to human life, it removes it, it does not improve one's self-worth, and if atheism is true, it makes no difference, how someone lives, and what we do today, it has also no significance and consequences in eternity. Someone's life is doomed in the end, it removes hope. From stardust, we came to stardust we go, and what we did in between, doesn't matter. Be a jerk, or be a saint, nobody will remember.

Furthermore, if there is no God, there is no hope of deliverance of injustice and evil. Nor are there objective moral values. In a No-God world, there is no objective moral truth, and evil, suffering, and pain inflicted by man against his next might find some punishment through the human justice system, but most crimes, and evil, will remain unpunished. That means, without God, this is an essentially unjust world. Everything becomes subjective and relative and depends entirely on each individual's standpoint. Ultimately, there is no good, and no evil. There are just different viewpoints and standards based on personal preferences.  Naturalism cannot ground fundamentally anything. That is 1. Existence itself 2. The meaning of life  3. The value of human life 4. Moral values 5. Knowing what is objectively ( ontologically) true in regards to reality  6. Sound reasoning 7. Logic 8. Intelligibility 9. Mind and consciousness 10. Uniformity in nature.

Atheism is a worldview of doom. Atheis12

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum