ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my library, where I collect information and present arguments developed by myself that lead, in my view, to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation for the origin of the physical world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Atheist YouTube call-in shows: What is it about?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Otangelo

Admin

Atheist shows on YouTube, no exception, are not tailored to ask theists for evidence of God's existence, and if such is presented, to acknowledge it, and surrender to God. The hosts, ALL of them that know of, are close-minded and are looking actively to destroy the theist's beliefs and make them one of them. They do not want the truth, no matter what it is. They want the truth that they want to be true, no matter if it's ACTUALLY true, or not. That makes their enterprise entirely dishonest. That is what I accused Matt Dillahunty of doing several times, and calling him out of lying because he used foul tactics in my interaction, was the reason that he said he would not take any more calls of mine. Atheism is not about true, warranted belief. It is only and exclusively about giving the middle finger to God, and telling him that they want to live independently to Him.

Boofabelle likes this post

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum