ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my library, where I collect information and present arguments developed by myself that lead, in my view, to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation for the origin of the physical world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Smokey Saint case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Smokey Saint case Empty The Smokey Saint case Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:19 am

Otangelo

Admin

The Smokey Saint case

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com/t3063-the-smokey-saint-case

hi

I have followed in recent weeks from a sideline Smokey "Saints" interactions and chat comments. It is almost like a red line going through ALL his comments: He fires like someone with a multi-barrel Gatling gun in all directions through his bad behavior, and name-calling, causing anger, rage,  not only amongst atheists but as well amongst our brothers in Christ. After I wrote an open email to a few of you, six weeks ago ( see below ), he replied to me with : fuck you. My reply was:  We are done. That was my last interaction with him.
If you interact at his channel, be his guest in a stream, and interact at the chats, you are giving his channel wings, and feeding and condoning his behavior. Who remains silent to such behavior, consents. His modo-operandi is not Christ-like, despite that he considers and confesses himself a Christian. It's not enough to confess Christ. We must demonstrate with our behavior that we truly follow Christ, and do what He commands us to do. The only way to respond adequatedly, once he has not listened to any admonishment,  is to stop interacting with him and let him alone. But if you are fine, that the name of our Lord is being pulled into the dirt through bad-mouthing "Saints", that's up to you and the Lord.  

in Christ

Otangelo

Smokey Saint <vvvvv@gmail.com>
Sep 12, 2020, 4:50 PM
subject: Re: Grow up people - this is ridiculous
Here is an idea, (vulgarity necessary) Shut the Fuck up all of you and Move on. I already have.

date: Oct 24, 2020, 10:16 AM
subject: Re: Critique of Smockey's hate speech

date: Sep 12, 2020, 4:35 PM
subject: Re: Grow up people - this is ridiculous

I am disturbed by the low level of politeness and graciousness on my channel observing the exchange in the chats during the live streams. In special, when I see brothers in Christ calling unbelievers with nicknames which are clearly pejorative and treating them with harshness. When I see this, I ask myself: Are we doing our best we can do, which the Lord deserves, by treating atheists as they are used to treat us? With name-calling and personal attacks? Evil is only overcome with love. What we want, is, that when they interact with us, that they see Christ in us, and not the old man. We want, that they find something attractive, that they don't have. They need to see a difference. They need to wish to become like us. But when we behave like them, or even worse, in some cases, how are we intending to be an instrument to win them for Christ? Name-calling unbelievers and looking towards them in a condescending manner is arrogant, and not Christ-like. Then, we are clearly missing the entire point, and rather than drawing them to Christ, we disperse and give them more reasons to seek distance from us, the body of Christ, and from Christ himself. Acting as Christ did is not being weak. It is being Christ-like. HE is our model of behavior, which we want to follow.

Remember: We will be judged upon how much we loved our next. So I admonish all of us, I included: Lets police ourselves. Let's stop behaving arrogantly. Let's start calling the people we interact with their real names ( or their nickname which they approve).  The truth is with us. But not only is it important that we propagate the truth but how we do it.  We want to go into the land of the enemy, and through our mission, make it possible that some are gained for Christ. That will not happen when we build a wall. But only, when we see them not as above or below us, but on the same eye level. The only difference that separates them from us is the fact, that we received grace. They didn't (yet). We need to build bridges and trust. That takes time. Besides this, let's not forget, this is a spiritual battle. If you are not spending time praying for those that the Lord is giving you to reach out, the mission is a failure from the start. The Lord listens to our prayers and acts upon what we ask in his name. God will touch the listener of our testimony, and our arguments, when our words are covered with the flames of the holy spirit. But that is only the case when we pray. Are you spending time to pray, before you enter the battle, a chat room, or a comments section in a live stream? If you neglect it, start doing it. It is the moment when we win the battle.  

1. Corinthians 3:11  For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.  If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay, or straw,  their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work.  If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward.  If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

Romans 14:13 Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way. ( this certainly goes as well in regards of unbelievers )

1 Corinthians 1:10 I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.  

James 4:11 Do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.  

Otangelo

Smokey Saint <555555@gmail.com>
para: Otangelo Grasso <555555@gmail.com>
data: 26 de out. de 2020 20:32
assunto: limited time offer

You have behaved in bad form, even by the secularist standards. I'm reaching out to you directly instead of behind your back because maybe I can show you what integrity and manhood looks like by example. You have an issue with me and you have painted a false narrative in order to try and inspire dislike towards me. You have behaved with dishonest, mal-intent, and a level of hypocrisy that is staggering to try and quantify. I gave you warning, I told you to just keep my name out of your filthy fat mouth, but you just couldn't help yourself, so you write an email to tons of people and do so in a way to paint a false narrative and deprive me of the opportunity to defend myself or provide my side of your accusations.

So, as of right now, you have severely damaged your reputation with many around me. When I brought you up, many were shocked to learn that you would engage in such disgusting, dishonest and underhanded behavior but somehow keep your head high thinking you are operating as a Christian. This level of cognitive dissonance is usually reserved for the Atheists, you have certainly impressed me with how incredibly low your personal character actually is Otangelo.

Well, limited offer expiring in 2 hours. You can meet me on stream and try to clear the air and discuss your disastrous recent ethical failings and perhaps give me the chance to actually address your accusations like a man, not a little whiney woman who goes and makes a bunch of noise and gossips about people when they aren't aware. 6:30PM this offer expires and you are on the smoke list and I pull out my correspondence and yours to show that you are a dishonest garbage excuse of a man and say how I offered you the chance to clear the air like a man and address this but you declined because you are just a man of disgusting inferior character as you have already displayed in your recent decisions.

We talked private and had an agreement you would leave me alone and I would do the same for you. I wouldn't talk about your inept discernment and useless ministry or your incompetence at debating any spiritual issue that doesn't have science as a core component, or how you somehow think anyone gives a crap about 2 hour long hyper technical dissertations on terminology about 1% of the audience is familiar with. You are so out of touch it is painful but you got all the advice in the world for everyone else when you are about as useful as a lump on a log. I haven't gone in at you Otangelo, I haven't used you as an example of the stupid failures of this ridiculous flaccid little community of useless sycophants, but you are REALLY tempting me.

Otangelo Grasso <jjjjjjjj@gmail.com>
para: Smokey Saint <kkkkkkk@gmail.com>
data: 30 de out. de 2020 13:02

If i did any wrongdoing, i asked you for forgiveness, and you replied with: Fuck you. Matthew 18:21-3521  ¶Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?22  Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

You hurt people, also brothers in Christ. You think that is ok. I don't think so, and will try to give support to people which have been hurt by you. I did not include you in my email, because it's meaningless. You have already demonstrated that you are unwilling to change. Unlike you, I love peace, I forgive who asks me for forgiveness whenever possible, and I am not in the business to erect walls, but bridges.

Unlike you and Nicholas, I am not in the business to judge and condemn people. Christ has never asked us to do so because HE is the righteous judge.

Leave me alone.

Apparently, my proposal to Smokey setting an endpoint to his senseless namecalling, constant contempt, rage, and anger towards me and others  has met death ears.
To recapitulate: Smokey's entire contempt with me started after an email, which I did send to a group of people, including you. It was directed to ALL, not only you. But you took it personally. That is when your contempt against me started. You complain that I did not post your entire response, to which in the end you said the F*** Y** word. Since I deleted that email, feel free to post it entirely. In the meantime, I will make public our other exchanges, so people can judge for themselves about what you wrote to me, including your extortion attempt.

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com/t3063-the-smokey-saint-case#8147

What is happening, is precisely what I complained about during our conversation ( which was actually more kind of a boring monologue, it seems you love to listen to yourself talking  ), namely the concern about how atheists look at this " community ", which would probably better be described as " dividedness". Look how Sea Wolf replied, and I cannot do otherwise than actually agree with his point. Your foul language is a failure and an embarrassment. That is proven by how atheists judge you and your methods.

After 1:48   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCAiV8G6jXk&t=6514s

The cause of the laugh of atheists is obvious. All you express is the old man, the works of the flesh.  

Galatians 5:19-26
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these;  hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, Envyings,  revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

You claim that God must remove you in a supernatural act in order for you to accept that your approach is not productive and inadequate. As said in my previous comment, that is not necessary. God tells us in his word what the fruits of the holy spirit are:

Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,  gentleness, self-control; against such things, there is no law.

That is also seen when we rebuke someone. I am not against doing it. Loving others requires that we graciously correct them when they fall into error. None of this shines through in your constant rants and rotten foul disgusting language and namecalling, which is remarkably elaborated and variated, but in an evil way.  Not only against atheists but against anyone that holds a different theological view than you do, or in my case, because I don't be judgemental as you are. After this stream, I have received several messages of support, both, from atheists, and believers. Publicly, and in private.

Your excuse that you did not accept my request for forgiveness and setting an endpoint to all this because I actually do not understand your point of contempt is lame. Since I asked you again to forgive and to stop your twist with me after you informed me about your motivations, but still did not accept my request, is telling. Your motivations seem to be others. Namely, you have made it a hobby to behave like an obnoxious a**h*** to anyone. You like it. You feel good after you sadistically humiliate your "enemy". Somehow, it must give you a kick, or orgasmic mental pleasure. Your concern is evidently not to bring someone back to the right track.  I am not a psychoanalyst, but usually, people behave as such, when they have been abused in childhood, carry some trauma with low self-esteem, and attempt to overcome it by demonstrating to others how righteous and more moral and superior they are. It doesn't matter that you deny this. Your behavior demonstrates this.  So you cannot forgive, otherwise, you lose one of your targets, which are an asset. How perverted this is.

You seem to think that holding an orthodox, " correct " biblical theology is enough to be a Saint, a Child of God, on the side of truth, and righteousness. Is that? Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.  Matthew 7:21 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.  For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

I am not entitled to judge you but admonishing you as a brother in Christ. And I would be surprised if others have not done this before. It might continue to fall on death ears. You might think that I am not that powerful super evangelist, and therefore, what I say, is not worth your attention. Be it.  With all that said, I don't think I am better than you, or anyone else. I am as well a fallible human being.  I need the Lord's grace daily, as anyone. But I think your behavior has to be addressed because it does not affect only you. I do not remain silent, because I do not consent. “Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment” (John 7:24). Others give you support and chastise me. Be it. I think I am doing the right thing. My report is to the Lord, not to those that make empty accusations against me.

Let's be clear. You are chastising and name-calling me because supposedly I am too fluke in how I deal with unbelievers. That, seemingly, deserves your scorn against me and does not deserve that I am being treated with respect and dignity.

Last edited by Otangelo on Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:30 am; edited 3 times in total

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

2The Smokey Saint case Empty Re: The Smokey Saint case Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:11 am

Otangelo

Admin

Are you guys still on about these email chains about me? LOL

Ya know Otangelo, If you think calling a non-christian as a non-christian is evil, you are just completely hopeless. You are a spineless bastard of evil trying to protect proponents of damnable heresies and perversionists of scriptural truth like Joel here. The unhinged idiot narcissist who tried to pontificate again last night about his "science" qualifications to deny a scholarly HISTORY reference of how the Hindu tri-theistic claim is NOT the same as the Christian Trinity claim. Once again, Joel proves himself a rotten flesh worshipping spawn of evil intent trying to proactively destroy and attack the clear teaching of scripture about the nature of God and willing to lie and engage in logical fallacies to do so (Namely argument from authority, his favorite), and you are either too incompetent and in your own flesh worship to see it, or too evil yourself to dare condemning it (Yes Otangel, you can take this with you since you have an issue with my terms, you are a vile whore of flesh, you are by far the biggest flesh whore in your little group of heretical oblivious sycophants). You have been loving Joel to hell with a lying heart and damnable heresies that you have licenced and approved as you call him a brother. You are beyond perverse Otangelo and all your mindless cherry picking of scripture about the treatment of brothers is beyond a moot point ,which you keep ignoring. You cannot try and leverage scripture about the treatment of spiritual brothers when Joel has proven he is anything but a spiritual brother. You are an enabler Otangelo. A gross, vile sad excuse of any semblance of manhood. A weak and shriveled theologically incompetent tool of perversion and divergent doctrine. What are you fighting for? Joel's feelings? Odd, we have been actually caring about souls. Since you knew Joel for years and had no issues with his lies and perversions you seem to show you are of the same heart. Otangelo, the guy that tells Atheists to stop ignoring evidence, does nothing but ignore evidence. Yeah, let that irony sink in for a moment.

You are actually the one that needs repentance here Otangelo and ignoring all my points, all my arguments and all my evidence that Joel is not a even a Christian, or even a decent honest man by any metric, is you only worshipping your flesh and your carnal relationships over truth. You haven't dared love Joel enough to tell him that his prolific revisionist lies and denial of scriptural truth is dangerous to his soul and evidence he is just a convert of a non-christian cult, and let me lay a scripture on you for the same ones you just keep repeating no matter when people tell you it doesn't apply.

Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Matthew 10:37

You have shown full well that you love the vile disgusting lying heretics far more than you do the God that they are perverting and speaking against. You would dare condemn those who condemn heresies and call yourself in truth? You have gone completely insane Otangelo and there is zero chance you are being lead in truth or worthy of brotherhood yourself when you now make yourself an enemy of sound doctrine and friends of spiritual perverts like Joel who have revealed themselves as enemies of our God and his revelation. A lying heart full of wickedness and deceit and it is one of the most massive community failures yet for anyone to have failed to see the reprehensible little cockroach of a man as anything other than the vermin he has shown himself to be.

Keep validating evil and perversion Otangelo, but don't bother calling yourself a brother anymore. I am done playing the game this community has been playing, ironically daring to say that we care about the lost sheep outside the flock when we are oblivious to the lost ones inside the flock. This is to all of our shame, and especially to yours Otangelo to have been so flaccid and tolerant to evil. You are just like one of the Spiritual bastards in Corinth that were glorying in there tolerance of vile sin, calling themselves loving in the process while accepting damnable doctrine and practices. They were proud of their tolerance for evil and perversion, just as you are Otangelo, and your total lack of awareness of shame in this situation puts you even below any insulting monicker you have earned up to this point. You are a bastard dog of devilish doctrines and if you think I will turn a blind eye, you haven't been paying attention.

So, in summary for you and those in the email chain, Otangelo has as much theological credibility at this point as Praise or Joel and he is cut from the same feces ridden cloth. If any of you actually believe that perversions and lies against our Holy God should be tolerated and accepted while allowing these trash roaches to call themselves our brothers, you belong with them, not us. This work is only just beginning and you all are just the small fry. Working up my methods, temperance and honing my edge to take on the bigger game of spiritual perverts in the world. This week has been essential at bringing me to a confidence about the dangers of the damnable heresies of the past and the necessity of exercising discernment about those who claim to be our spiritual siblings. Otangelo has made his choice clear, he is on the side of perversion and heresy. Pick yours.

Claim: Ya know Otangelo, If you think calling a non-christian as a non-christian is evil, you are just completely hopeless.
Reply: Ya know Smokey, aka Jay, aka why don't you actually tell your real name, rather than hide like a coward? If you think calling a Christian a non-christian is righteous, you are just completely hopeless.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_341.cfm
We must emphasize that it is not necessary that a person understand the Trinity in order to be saved. Salvation consists in believing on the Person of Jesus Christ and His work on Calvary's cross - not on ones view of the Trinity.

http://irr.org/must-one-believe-in-trinity-be-saved
It is not quite accurate to say that belief in the doctrine of the Trinity is essential for salvation.  There is no theology exam on which a person needs a passing score before God will accept that person’s trust in him for salvation. We are saved by God’s grace through faith, that is, through our trust and reliance on God’s gift of salvation in Christ (Rom. 3:21-26; Eph. 2:8-10; Tit. 3:5-8 ). Is it possible for someone in a non-Trinitarian religious group to be saved? Yes, it is possible

https://beginningwisdom.org/do-you-have-to-believe-in-the-trinity-to-be-saved/
I believe that Oneness theology is certainly erroneous and can prove that from the Scriptures, but whether that error is so egregious as to prevent a person from being saved is not so clear.

https://carm.org/do-you-have-to-believe-the-trinity-to-be-christian
It is not believing in the Trinity that makes us Christian. Rather, it is being a Christian (and being indwelt by the Holy Spirit) that enables us to believe in the Trinity. So, in one sense it's not a requirement to affirm the doctrines the Trinity in order to become saved. However, the true Christian will not deny the doctrine of the Trinity because the Holy Spirit will bear witness of truth (John 15:26) in the Trinity as true. This would mean that anyone who claims to be a Christian, but openly and continually rejects the doctrine of the Trinity, is probably not truly saved.

Observe that Matt Slick is giving his OPINION, and writes PROBABLY. So he is not sure.

Can you become a Christian if you deny the Trinity? I would answer, "No." If you don’t believe in the Trinity, then you don’t understand who God is. You may say the word “God” but you don’t understand His nature. Second, you couldn’t possibly understand who Christ is—that He is God in human flesh. The Incarnation of Christ is an essential component of the biblical gospel, as John 1:1-14 and many other biblical passages make clear. To deny the Trinity is to deny the Incarnation. And to deny the Incarnation is to wrongly understand the true gospel.
https://www.gty.org/library/questions/QA519/can-you-be-a-christian-and-deny-the-trinity

If a person, having studied the issue, came to the conclusion that the Trinity could not possibly be true, they would be in the position of a Muslim who says, "God can't have a son." Such a person might admire Jesus but would never look to him for salvation. It is enough for a lost person to say, "I believe Jesus is the Son of God who died for me and rose again." That's the basis of true, saving faith.

So if Joel has confessed Christ as his Lord and Savior, did repent, was born again, and received the holy spirit, follows him, and demonstrates with his renewed heart and spirit that he is a true Christian, but might misunderstand the true nature of God, and the trinity, who are you, Smokey, and all those that echo you to judge him like an inquisitor, and who are you that thinks you are in the position, and right to judge Joel? The narcissism and unchristlike behavior cannot be understated. 

Claim: You are a spineless bastard of evil trying to protect proponents of damnable heresies. The unhinged idiot narcissist. Rotten flesh worshipping spawn of evil intent . You are a vile whore of flesh, you are by far the biggest flesh whore in your little group of heretical oblivious sycophants)
Reply:  The only damnable thing here is how you deal with those that disagree with your theological views, and your foul rotten language, that goes through like a red line in all your talkings and seems to be all that you have.

James 3: 9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. 11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

Claim:  all your mindless cherry-picking of scripture about the treatment of brothers is beyond a moot point 
Reply:  What you just wrote, is projecting your behavior on me. You cherry-picked ONE versicle in acts to justify your baseless restless rants when the Bible distinguishes a renewed heart very clearly:

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,  gentleness, self-control; against such things, there is no law.

This is not cherry-picking, but LITERALLY what distinguishes and separates us in our behavior from unbelievers.

Claim: Joel has proven he is anything but a spiritual brother. 
Reply:  Joel is upon my understanding in error of his understanding of the nature of God and the trinity. And I have pointed it out to him in private. By no means does that justify your promotion of public judging and condemnation, foul and hateful language, and namecalling. If we were living in the middle ages, you would be presumably the first to condemn him to be burned as a heretic and public execution. Is that the spirit God gave to his children?

Claim: You are an enabler Otangelo. A gross, vile sad excuse of any semblance of manhood. A weak and shriveled theologically incompetent tool of perversion and divergent doctrine. What are you fighting for?
Reply:  I am fighting that the name of the lord is not thrown to the dirt by the incompetent militancy like yours, who do not follow Christ's foremost command, to love our next as ourselves. Your behavior is an embarrassment for the name of Christ, and I will clearly distance myself from the kind of attitudes that you expose, in order for the unbelievers to know that not every Christians agrees with your methods, rotten, foul language, and that there are other ways how to do apologetics, and reach out to them. 

Claim: Joel's feelings? Odd, we have been actually caring about souls. 
Reply:  Nobody needs to kind of care that you are so eagerly giving. Atheists seek distance from you. For good reasons. You behave like an unpleasant dirty mouth jackass continuously, all the time.

Claim:  Since you knew Joel for years and had no issues with his lies
Reply:  I know Joel for years SUPERFICIALLY on Facebook. I had no obligation to know his theological views deeper. Your prejudgement is telling, fitting perfectly why i criticise you. 

Claim: You are actually the one that needs repentance here Otangelo and ignoring all my points,
Reply: I do not take ANY admonition from a filthy, lousy, dirty mouth like yours, Smokey.  

Claim: all my arguments and all my evidence that Joel is not a even a Christian, or even a decent honest man by any metric, is you only worshipping your flesh and your carnal relationships over truth.
Reply: You are talking about decency? Calling Joel's wife a cow? Give me a break. You are a bad mouth bully, and behave worse than most atheists that i have ever met. I despise your methods, and your behavior, and hate it wholeheartedly. I do not hate you, but your behavior.

Claim: You haven't dared love Joel enough to tell him that his prolific revisionist lies and denial of scriptural truth is dangerous to his soul and evidence he is just a convert of a non-christian cult, and let me lay a scripture on you for the same ones you just keep repeating no matter when people tell you it doesn't apply.
Reply: Has it ever gone through your mind, that the only one in danger of not having eternal salvation is you, Smokey? How are you so sure, that the Lord will forgive you, if I have extended you my hand already three times, and asked you to stop, to forgive, to stop your empty meaningless contempt, give it a rest, and restore peace, but you do not forgive, but keep your pointless, senseless, embarrassing activism, which does nothing else, than provoke derision, laughter, scorn, and embarrassment amongst those that oppose the Christian faith?

Matthew 6:14–15  For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Claim: You would dare condemn those who condemn heresies and call yourself in truth? 
Reply: I am not in the business to judge and condemn anyone. I am not God. But I am calling out your unchristlike behavior and will oppose you since you claim yourself to follow Christ, but your vile, foul language speaks against you, and should not be correlated to the behavior that Christ has commanded us to have.  

Claim: You have gone completely insane Otangelo and there is zero chance you are being led in truth or worthy of brotherhood yourself
Reply: That's all you aim to do. Accuse, vilify, condemn, seek errors in others, name-call, question the character of other people. Is that what the Lord has guided you to do? 

Claim: when you now make yourself an enemy of sound doctrine and friends of spiritual perverts like Joel who have revealed themselves as enemies of our God and his revelation. Otangelo has made his choice clear, he is on the side of perversion and heresy. Pick yours.
Reply: Yes, I have made my choice clear, and keep doing it. I am on the side of decency, of love, of forgiveness, of peace, of friendship, of following Christ's commands and example. Once again you make baseless accusations against me. Once again you make unfounded, vile, false accusations. Once again, you lie. I defend sound doctrine and theology. I call it out when necessary. What I oppose, is YOU, Smokey, your foul militancy, which is not God-inspired. True servants are humble. Are kind. Are loving. Know how to rebuke brethren in Christ. I do not see any of this in you. Your foul language is a shame for Christ. Stop it.[/b]

3The Smokey Saint case Empty Re: The Smokey Saint case Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:41 am

Otangelo

Admin

After yesterday's stream, I am realizing that you are really not getting it.

Watch 1:54,  2:58, 3:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avUMlgcJbKo

You act in the flesh, not in the spirit. If I were you, watching these streams, and the reaction of atheists, I would not be proud. When you refused to read my email on your stream yesterday, and accused me that I wrote my reply for self-aggrandizement, you literally exposed your own motivations, you projected on my, and demonstrated what drives you to behave as you do. It is not to defend the truth, nor to glorify the Lord. It is all about yourself. Even the atheists at Speeds channel have commented on this and pointed it out. Truth has to be said with love. Your methods are archaic, counterproductive, and throw a bad name to all of those that consent. Those that do not oppose your methods, consent.

If I would remain silent, it would mean that I think that your behavior is ok. I don't. It does not affect only you and your channel, but an entire community of Christian YouTube channels. It affects, how the outsiders and unbelievers see us as the Body of Christ. It affects Christ, which name you supposedly defend. I do not remain silent just to keep peace. Evil behavior like yours has to be called out.

You have also repeatedly lied about how I deal with Joel. I NEVER said that I condone heretic teachings and interpretations of any sort.  I know Joel for years. Telling you that, you thought: Oh wow, now I can go full attack, and call Otangelo out. But i did not tell you that I know Joel superficially on Facebook, I had never a closer friendship or inquiry of his deeper beliefs. So arguing that I condone his theology is explicitly lying about me.

I can guarantee you that the few words that I exchanged with him in private have been much more productive and effective than your stupid rants against him publicly. You have completely lost focus, Smokey. What we are supposed to do. What the great commission of the lord is. We are supposed to proclaim the gospel, and if someone is not listening, just move forward. And not engage with this week-long horrendous unproductive stupid rants about how heretic Joel is, Jessy, Neph, Praise, and so forth.
You are completely lost and don't see what we have been called to do.

I am not singing victory because the atheists are on my side. I am saddened by all this. I would love to see this Christian YouTube community grow in peace, harmony, brotherhood, friendship, and love. I am not your enemy. I have not stopped doing what i usually do, namely educate myself about science, and bring it forward as a tool of evangelism to those that already know the gospel, but are blinded by naturalism, to show them why creationism / ID makes more sense. But because this is important. It has to be addressed. Remember. You are in contempt with me because I do not agree with your methods. If you cannot forgive and normalize this situation, how can you claim to love the Lord, which you cannot see?  

Otangelo

Smokey Saint
Nov 13, 2020, 1:10 PM
Just can't help from being that same oblivious low thinking swine. I'm done with you Otangelo. You are a complete and utter Joke. You were more productive than me but Joel has had zero conviction? Make that ego driven, self defeating statement make sense.

You are obsessed with whether or not the atheists love you, you probably belong in the fire with them. You demand I call Joel a brother and treat him as such only in your theological malfeasance. If you are happy with how I am "exposed" you don't need to do anything, especially not "speak up." You are the one that couldn't leave me alone and you condemn me for not calling non-Christian heretics as brothers, then condemn my methods which you then employ in your staggering stupid oblivious hypocrisy.

Well Otangelo, I am happy too. Happy for shining a BIG spotlight on the cancerous trash like you that have snuck in unaware. You condoning heretics makes you a heretic. I know you have shown yourself a complete retard at basic critical thinking , but there it is one more time.

Do your worst you hyper obsessed Brazillian bitch-made pervert protector. I expect you to show your true colors next and sink to the level of even the atheists you degenerate disgusting hypocritical scumbag.

You tell me to call a heretic a brother, you are one of them, not one of us and you are just raving in your flesh at how ridiculous of a joke you now look like. You should know better than to try to leverage the opinions of atheists to make your case, because that means you are just a stupid troll as the a theist channels have pegged you for. Ok, I'll play your game and give you the standard you hold to me with the opinions of God haters. I'm bad for apologetics and you are just a stupid troll, I guess that is the only treatment you will get now. Thanks Otangelo.

Otangelo
Nov 13, 2020, 2:17 PM
You:  You condoning heretics makes you a heretic. I
Reply: Once again you lie about me after I corrected you several times that I have NEVER condoned heretic teachings.

You can wish me whatever you want. You are not the Lord. I report to HIM, not to you. He will measure my conduct, and my belief and theology. Nothing have I done to deserve your reply above. You hate me, while the Bible says we should even love our enemies. I am not your enemy, and you hate me nonetheless. Your enemies are those that condone your behavior, imitate it, and encourage you to keep proceeding as you do.   I will keep exposing that your methods are not biblical and that there are Christians like me that object you, because your channel is public, and it does affect people as a Christian community on YouTube. So unbelievers know that your namecalling in "colored" ways is not a Christian standard, not biblical, nor a norm and that besides your little fellowship around you, other Christians hold to another standard of conduct, and interaction, where we aim to tell truth, keep the peace, rebuke in truth and honesty, without renouncing love and let it shine through when possible. Contrary to you, I do not wish you to perish in hell. I wish you to find true repentance and eternal life.

Your reply, and mine, will be posted at my virtual library. I will link to it whenever i see it fit, so people can know who Smokey "Saint" is.

In Christ

Otangelo

Smokey
Nov 13, 2020, 2:20 PM
Call a heretic brother is the same. Seriously, how are you possibly this stupid and stubborn. You are the only idiot in the community (other than the heretics you are protecting) still believing your stupid defense.

LEAVE ME ALONE OTANGELO, YOU ARE JUST AN OBSESSIVE TROLL PROTECTING HERETICS, I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, PISS OFF.

Otangelo
Nov 13, 2020, 2:37 PM
Did the Lord entitle you and give you the Job to become a heretics hunter on the internet, and once found, for weeks making a character assassination? You behave worse than the inquisitors in the middle ages.

Titus 3:10 Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them.  

So once again, you are not doing what the Bible tells us to do. You could have had a private conversation with Joel, exposing your views, and if he was not listening, leave it by that. But what do you do?  All those that do not hold your theological views, you go on for weeks, stream after stream, day by day, to persecute them, name-call them in using your " colorful" words, vile, rotten disgraceful language.

1 John 2:11,  "But the one who hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going because the darkness has blinded his eyes."

You hate me because I am telling you the truth. You walk in darkness and don't know it.

I might leave you alone. But i will not cease to point out to everyone that your behavior is not norm, and that as a Christian, i strongly oppose your vile behavior.

Smokey Saint
Nov 13, 2020, 3:01 PM
FOLLOW YOUR VERSE THEN AND LEAVE ME ALONE YOU HYPOCRITAL PIECE OF CRAP.

HOW HOW are you so stupid you will use a verse YOU ARE CURRENTLY DEFYING TO MAKE YOUR CASE.

You are stupid gutter trash Otangelo, you can't even defend yourself without condemning yourself. Worthless trash brained flesh worshipping pawn of satanic doctrine. LEAVE ME ALONE, FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE YOU HYPOCRITICAL MORON.

Still striving to protect heretics even though we have shown you in even preschool logic you are a heretic by matter of fact when you do that. STOP CALLING JOEL MY BROTHER AND QUOTING THAT VERSE. You are a scriptural pervert trying to use it to protect those that attack. YOU ARE A HERETIC BY FACT AND ACTION, and your stupid idiot opinions have just as much weight. You are such a worthless soy soaked bitch you can't even see that your only support is from Atheists and heretics, but you think that is a good case for you? You are a scumbag Otangelo.

I dare you to answer this question you stupid trash and it shows how idiotic you are, I promise. Why should we not accept JW's Mormons and Chrislamists as Christians if we accept Joel? I promise you your answer will bury you.

Last edited by Otangelo on Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

4The Smokey Saint case Empty Re: The Smokey Saint case Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:32 am

Otangelo

Admin

To Smokey Saint, and  Nicholas Whitmire

Just want to let you know guys, that I don't hate you. The Lord has commanded us to love even our enemies. You have chosen to make me your enemy. I have prayed for you, Smokey, and keep doing it. We are to overcome bad with the good.
Even if you have hostilized me, and not accepted my offer to set peace, my hand remains extended, and my offer stands. Once you publicly retract from accusing and condemning me as an implicit heretic and accept my offer of peace, I am willing to come to your channel, and pray with you, and set peace. I am disappointed with you, Nicholas, that you did not retract from your accusation yesterday, but the Lord commands me to seek peace. So do i.

In Christ

Otangelo

Nicholas:
shun profane vain babblings, because they will increase unto more ungodliness.  

Reply:
Why are you directing these words to me, and not to Smokey, Nicholas?

You have falsely accused me of being an implicit heretic. I have never condoned, and neither approved Joel's view on God's nature. Neither in private, nor publicly, and publicly rebuked him. The fact that I do not agree with Smokey's constant vile, evil, spurious attacks,  bullying, foul, and rotten language does not make me an implicit heretic.

1 John 2:11,  "But the one who hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going because the darkness has blinded his eyes."    
And when his disciples, James and John, saw this,

they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them; being enraged at this conduct of the Samaritans towards, Christ, and burning with love to him, and zeal for his honour; being "Boanerges's", sons of thunder, they were for punishing of them in a most terrible manner, even with, fire from heaven; by which Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities of the plain, were destroyed: this they doubted not of doing, knowing what miraculous power was conferred upon them; but did not think proper to attempt to exert it, until they had asked leave of Christ to do it:

even as Elias did; But he turned and rebuked them,.... He turned himself about to them, and looking upon them with a stern countenance, sharply reproved them for their intemperate zeal, their passion of wrath, and anger, and desire of revenge:

and said, ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of; or do not consider that this is not the true spirit of zeal, but of anger and revenge; and is not agreeable to the spirit of the meek and humble followers of Christ, or to the Spirit of God, and those gifts of his bestowed on them, nor to the spirit of the Gospel dispensation: so good men, for want of attention, may not know sometimes from what spirit they act; taking that for a good one, which is a very bad one; being covered with specious pretenses of love and zeal, and the examples of former saints; not observing the difference of persons; times, and things.

Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of - Ye do not consider that the present is a dispensation of infinite mercy and love; and that the design of God is not to destroy sinners, but to give them space to repent, that he may save them unto eternal life. And ye do not consider that the zeal which you feel springs from an evil principle, being more concerned for your own honor than for the honor of God. The disciples of that Christ who died for his enemies should never think of avenging themselves on their persecutors.

Smokey
Nov 14, 2020, 11:14 AM
Um, one more epic fail Otangelo. Those verses that you think condemn me actually condemn you. The "perverse" speech you are referencing is specifically about slanders and lies, that which you do, so the verse you try to use not only shows your continued incompetent obliviousness, you condemn yourself in the process and show you have no regard for truth.

Hey dumb nut, open a commentary just once before you puke up more of your self-defeating puke into the emails. You took the side of trash otangelo, you belong in the can with them. I've no interest in peace with stupid heretical cockroaches. You can repent and recognize your staggering errors and die to your flesh or you are just a spiritual whore. No one is interested in bending to your standards or apologizing to a slanderous sack of crap like you. You can repent and apologize with recognition of your error and peace can be had. Keep digging in and I will make you an example for everyone. Your choice, I got the high ground. I give you fair warning, I gave a similar warning to speed before I turned him into the recurring joke of the community where even his own panelists were wary of daring to defend him with what I was saying. Enjoy the show.

P.S. Oh, I threw out an insult at the 30 minute mark last night even though I didn't mean it so that I wouldn't make you a complete liar that all I do is insult every 10 minutes. I went 30 last night without saying anything you would even have an issue with and I felt bad about blatantly making you a liar so I insulted Leo as a stupid trash clown for no reason then apologized. That was just for you. You are still a stupid irreverant lying piece of trash, but now slightly less so. You're welcome.

Smokey Saint
10:48 AM (53 minutes ago)
to me
wow...... just wow...... You will literally pull the same verse again when we tell you that trying to do that makes you a HERETIC. Yes, all you did with your talk yesterday was fail masterfully to defend yourself and prove you are willing to lie to try and make your case and slander and Nick called you out and you just went nuclear because you are so engrossed in your own flesh worship you can't even see the level of epic fail you are in.

Dude, the jig is up. You believing trinity rejection is not essential to Christianity? You are an enemy to my God and certainly to me. You would invite all the wolves in and condemn us when we refuse to call them sheep because we aren't as oblivious and stupid as you.

You are truly dumb beyond belief Otangelo. You know what, don't even bother trying to lie about you caring about our God or defending him or saving souls. You are a complete intellectual and theological incompetant retard Otangelo and you picked the wrong side of this fight. You think actual Christians are going to be ok with Spineless, soy soaked heresy protecting swine like you? I thought you severed contact with Nicholas yesterday, so why are you still irritating me? Because you know you have made yourself look like a complete incompetant bumbling brazillian idiot and your pride can't handle it so you keep digging the hole deeper. Keep at it, makes no difference to me when you can even see how hypocritical and moronic this makes you look. Keep being the harrassing pest you have proved yourself to be while you say others should sever contact, but not Otangelo, he is the anointed to tell everyone how to be as mentally flaccid and useless as him. You are a pervert of truth and a validator of lies and heresies. You have set yourself as arbiter of all methods everywhere. Nick finished that talk just perfectly. Go guzzle more of that semen from the heresy horse dicks you stupid incapable whore of flesh and lies.

I would end this email asking you AGAIN to leave me alone, but apparently I have triggered you into obsessive harassment. Ok, each day you do this, is another day you get another video exposing and embarrassing you to the community. Do another stream on this email and you can lie and slander again because we no longer expect you to have any honor or integrity. Boy, talk about appearances. If you were Christianity, I would still be atheist. You would tell me Christians don't actually care about the truth. You might be cursing more souls that you are aware of while I have actual fruit of conviction and correction from people. What do you got? Validation from flesh whores and heretics? Yeah, trash like you would tout that like a success. You are a friend of the world and flesh which is why you are so friendly to it. You love the world, you hate God and you DEFINITELY love the world. It reeks off of you. Since you get to judge by your arbitrary standard you can't back from scripture, I can now do the same. You are a worthless joke and so is your stupid channel.

12:01 PM (5 minutes ago)
to Nicholas, Smokey

As I said and informed you, each of your emails will be made public, I am copy/pasting them at my library, so people can judge for themselves, who you are, and how you behave. If you think there is some honour in what you write, you should be proud of it. People now can decide if your channel is worth to be subscribed, or even patronized. If you think your threats have an effect on me, you are mistaken. I am reaching my goal, and I am convinced that I am doing what has to be done. People see that there are Christians that do not condone your "colorful",( vitriolic vile disgusting horrendous bully profane rotten foul spurious evil bad obnoxious ) language.

What is happening, is your choice. I offered you peace, you keep sending your petards. Your repetitious slandering and vitriol are not being effective, Smokey, because I am not lowering myself to yours, returning your offenses, in order for you to attack me. Btw. it is remarkable that you accept at your round table David Neff to judge those that you consider heretics, in face of the fact that he is an atheist. Precious. Only at your channel, really.

Have a nice wonderful, and blessed weekend, Smokey. And no. In the name of those that do not know you, and stumble upon your channel, I will not leave you alone. I will keep exposing you as long as I have stamina. It's worth in the name of the Kingdom, and Christ. I do vehemently object that you represent Christ and the values, and fruits of the spirit, that we should seek, and live, given to us in the Bible.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things, there is no law.

You may re-consider, and analyze if you are living them.

In Christ

Otangelo

Last edited by Otangelo on Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Otangelo

Admin

This is what Smokey "Saint" wrote to me in  in a couple of days of email exchange:

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com/t3063-the-smokey-saint-case#8157

stupid
trash
idiotic
heretic
idiot
scriptural pervert
hypocritical piece of crap
stupid gutter trash
Worthless trash brained flesh worshipping pawn of satanic doctrine
hypocritical moron
Obsessive troll, protective heretics
stupid and stubborn
oblivious low thinking swine
complete and utter Joke
you probably belong in the fire with them (atheists)
your staggering stupid oblivious hypocrisy
cancerous trash like you that have snuck in unaware
You condoning heretics makes you a heretic
you have shown yourself a complete retard at basic critical thinking
you hyper obsessed Brazillian bitch-made pervert protector
you degenerate disgusting hypocritical scumbag
you are just raving in your flesh at how ridiculous of a joke you now look like
you are just a stupid troll
you are just completely hopeless
You are a spineless bastard of evil
unhinged idiot narcissist
rotten flesh worshipping spawn of evil
you are either too incompetent and in your own flesh worship
you are a vile whore of flesh, you are by far the biggest flesh whore in your little group of heretical oblivious sycophants
You are beyond perverse Otangelo
You are a weak and shriveled theologically incompetent tool of perversion and divergent doctrine
we have been actually caring about souls
X is not a even a Christian, or even a decent honest man by any metric
you only worshipping your flesh and your carnal relationships over truth
you love the vile disgusting lying heretics
You have gone completely insane Otangelo
spiritual perverts like X
A lying heart full of wickedness and deceit
reprehensible little cockroach of a man
the vermin he has shown himself to be
Keep validating evil and perversion Otangelo
To have been so flaccid and tolerant to evil.
You are just like one of the Spiritual bastards in Corinth
Your total lack of awareness of shame in this situation puts you even below any insulting monicker
You are a bastard dog of devilish doctrines
Otangelo  is cut from the same feces ridden cloth.
these trash roaches
This work is only just beginning and you all are just the small fry.
Otangelo is on the side of perversion and heresy.
you are so engrossed in your own flesh worship
you can't even see the level of epic fail you are in
You are an enemy to my God and certainly to me.
we aren't as oblivious and stupid as you.
You are truly dumb beyond belief Otangelo.
You are a complete intellectual and theological incompetant retard Otangelo
You think actual Christians are going to be ok with Spineless, soy soaked heresy protecting swine like you?
you know you have made yourself look like a complete incompetant bumbling brazillian idiot
your pride can't handle it so you keep digging the hole deeper.
you can even see how hypocritical and moronic this makes you look.
Keep being the harrassing pest you have proved yourself to be
he is the anointed to tell everyone how to be as mentally flaccid and useless as him.
You are a pervert of truth and a validator of lies and heresies.
Go guzzle more of that semen from the heresy horse dicks you stupid incapable whore of flesh and lies.
we no longer expect you to have any honor or integrity.
If you were Christianity, I would still be atheist.
You might be cursing more souls that you are aware of while I have actual fruit of conviction and correction from people.
What do you got? Validation from flesh whores and heretics?
trash like you would tout that like a success.
You are a friend of the world and flesh
You love the world, you hate God and you DEFINITELY love the world.
You are a worthless joke and so is your stupid channel.
The "perverse" speech you are referencing is specifically about slanders and lies, that which you do,
The verse you try to use not only shows your continued incompetent obliviousness, you condemn yourself in the process and show you have no regard for truth.
Hey dumb nut
You took the side of trash otangelo you belong in the can with them.
I've no interest in peace with stupid heretical cockroaches.
You can repent and recognize your staggering errors and die to your flesh or you are just a spiritual whore.
No one is interested in bending to your standards or apologizing to a slanderous sack of crap like you
Keep digging in and I will make you an example for everyone.
I got the high ground.
I give you fair warning, I gave a similar warning to speed before I turned him into the recurring joke of the community
You are still a stupid irreverant lying piece of trash,
Do your worst you heretic loving scum.
You shouldn't have been a coward
I called her a dumb irreverant scottich cow
shamed her for being so stupid in my comments with horrible points.
You are so prideful, you don't do this for God
This is why you acted such a spineless rat
Your cowardice betrays your faith.
After all your disgusting ignorance and malfeasance?
You showed your opinion on spiritual matters are as worthless as the Atheists, no wonder you agree
How do you not even see the ABSURD level of hypocrisy,
How are you this shamefully obliviously stupid Otangelo
You are on the side of the lie, you are a coward
You fall on every dagger you try to use against me.
This is all to the glory of God revealing the shameful trash like you
You are sick in the head and beyond being able to feel the level of shame you should have right now.
I dare you to come join me for that prayer or I promise you will be a perpetual faithless coward in this community.
You can finally stop being a hypocrite and actually abide by that Titus verse
You are just the irrelevant lost coward trash with dead faith that I have pegged you for.

Smokey, did you ever read the Gospels ? But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, ‘Raca,’ shall be in danger of the council; but whosoever shall say, ‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of hell fire.

And this is Nicholas, proclaimer of Messiah's comment about above:
As I scan that list, it all seems to emphasize a context of important matters. Yeah, seems Smokey is offering Truth unfiltered so it may do God's full good. Regarding what you have done by calling Joel a Christian, Ezekiel 23 says far worse about you; so I guess I should take your criticisms, against Smokey, and consider you to be doubling them at God. 

stupid trash idiotic heretic idiot scriptural pervert hypocritical piece of crap stupid gutter trash Worthless trash brained flesh worshipping pawn of satanic doctrine hypocritical moron Obsessive troll, protective heretics stupid and stubborn oblivious low thinking swine complete and utter Joke cancerous trash like you that have snuck in unaware  a complete retard at basic critical thinking  hyper obsessed Brazillian bitch-made pervert protector degenerate disgusting hypocritical scumbag raving in your flesh at how ridiculous of a joke you now look like  stupid troll  completely hopeless  spineless bastard of evil unhinged idiot narcissist rotten flesh worshipping spawn of evil vile whore of flesh,   weak and shriveled theologically incompetent tool of perversion and divergent doctrine completely insane reprehensible little cockroach of a man  vermin he has shown himself to be Spiritual bastards in Corinth  bastard dog of devilish doctrines trash roach  oblivious and stupid  truly dumb beyond belief  complete intellectual and theological incompetant retard Spineless, soy soaked heresy protecting swine  complete incompetant bumbling brazillian idiot  hypocritical and moronic  harrassing pest you have proved yourself to be mentally flaccid and useless  pervert of truth and a validator of lies and heresies Go guzzle more of that semen from the heresy horse dicks you stupid incapable whore of flesh and lies. worthless joke and so is your stupid channel. Hey dumb nut You took the side of trash you belong in the can with them. stupid heretical cockroaches. die to your flesh or you are just a spiritual whore. slanderous sack of crap  recurring joke of the community  stupid irreverant lying piece of trash, heretic loving scum coward a dumb irreverant scottich cow  spineless rat cowardice betrays your faith disgusting ignorance and malfeasance  shamefully obliviously stupid  on the side of the lie, you are a coward  shameful trash like you You are sick in the head hypocrite   irrelevant lost coward trash with dead faith that I have pegged you for.

Last edited by Otangelo on Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:11 am; edited 7 times in total

6The Smokey Saint case Empty Re: The Smokey Saint case Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:52 am

Otangelo

Admin

Smokey Saint
2:16 PM (43 minutes ago)

to me

If you were so certain of your stance in truth. You shouldn't have been a coward and refused to pray that God correct either of us in error up to and including our Death. I prayed it yesterday and that Atheist came in Tog's chat this morning and apologized and I praised God that there was light correction with her and inspired humbleness, now we are on fine terms. Oh, I called her a dumb irreverant scottich cow or something of the like and shamed her for being so stupid in my comments with horrible points. Wonderful benefit was had, praise God for his mercy and answering of prayers in his mercy and grace. You denied my offer to let us stand in our faith and allow God to intercede. You are so prideful, you don't do this for God, you do this for yourself, this is why you acted such a spineless rat when I asked you to pray that prayer with me. I think deep down you know what an epic failure you have been and you don't want to test God to prove it. Your cowardice betrays your faith. I dare you to accept this offer and actually rely on God. You are the one that said you answer to no one but God, so why do you decide to hold me to your standard? Also, why would I ever trust your theological credibility after all your disgusting ignorance and malfeasance? You showed your opinion on spiritual matters are as worthless as the Atheists, no wonder you agree.

How do you not even see the ABSURD level of hypocrisy, when you leverage the opinions of Atheists against me personally, then condemn me for having atheists to give their opinions on my debate? How are you this shamefully obliviously stupid Otangelo, and this is why you just can't win here no matter what you do. You are on the side of the lie, you are a coward and you fall on every dagger you try to use against me. This is all to the glory of God revealing the shameful trash like you that are far more part of the problem than they ever can be of the solution. I fully encourage you to go ahead and continue in your flesh, you seem like you are committed anyway. Says alot about someone when they can't admit it when they are this blatantly wrong to everyone but heretics and Atheists. It doesn't even matter using terms to try and shame you. You are sick in the head and beyond being able to feel the level of shame you should have right now.

I dare you to come join me for that prayer or I promise you will be a perpetual faithless coward in this community. Let us exercise our faith, we both believe each other in error and believe the other beyond correction, so let's ask God to correct in his power and intervention. It worked great for the Atheist yesterday, less so for the one that was so belligerent years ago, so show your real worth and take this offer. Then you can finally stop being a hypocrite and actually abide by that Titus verse that says you actually should leave me alone. You tried to tell me to only do one expose on Joel in order to follow Bible instruction, then you admit your intention to violate it as you tried to leverage it. You are so logically worthless and out of the Spirit you can't even see that you condemn yourself with every verse you utter.

I will be waiting. Take me up on this offer or you are just the irrelevant lost coward trash with dead faith that I have pegged you for.

Otangelo
2:53 PM (7 minutes ago)

to Nicholas, Smokey

17 petards in one email. Amazing. I will start counting and see which email will be the record holder.
I don't play on your terms, Smokey.
The Bible is enough for both of us.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

1 John 4:8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 Peter 4:8 Above all, keep loving one another earnestly since love covers a multitude of sins.

Colossians 3:14 And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.

John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

If you keep hating me, and others, as you have to keep doing at your channel, you are not a true disciple of Christ.

My offer of forgiveness and bury all hostility stands. When you are ready, I will be here accepting your offer. I will come to your channel, and we and all this. But you also need to repent, and correct yourself, and start policing yourself, and stop using foul hostile language against others. If you can do it for 30 minutes, you can do it in all your streams.

Blessings.

In Christ.

Otangelo

Smokey Saint
2:55 PM (5 minutes ago)

to me

I liked your stream trying to convince Joel to hide his perversions better. Just when I thought you couldn't get more gross. You tried your method, and Joel is now more validated. Yet catching on how cancerous you are to any work of truth?

Otangelo
2:58 PM (2 minutes ago)

to Smokey

I have never validated Joel. I have always been clear where I stand. Stop lying about me.

7The Smokey Saint case Empty Re: The Smokey Saint case Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:21 am

Otangelo

Admin

vulgar vitriolic vile disgusting horrendous bully profane rotten foul spurious evil bad obnoxious

Last edited by Otangelo on Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

8The Smokey Saint case Empty Re: The Smokey Saint case Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:13 am

Otangelo

Admin

True believers seek and make peace. You don't. You seek only fights. True believers forgive. You don't. You seek contempt. True believers express love. You don't. You only express hate. Christ showed love. You ONLY show hatred. You claim to be a saint. You don't behave as such.

Your repetitive challenge is silly, Smokey. You know already that your behavior is evil, and from the flesh, and not from God, because you disobey God's commands. Your methods are spurious and you only seek your own self-aggrandizement, and not to honor the Lord.

My goal is being achieved, because you self-expose who you are, and true followers of Christ are coming forward, and publicly denounce you, and distance themselves. So everyone, in special unbelievers know, that you do not represent the character and behavior of a servant that follows the Lord and lives his commands. Your pride is blinding you. You do not accept admonishment from anyone because it doesn't fit your narcissism.

I don't hate you. I pray for you. But I will not remain silent, because I do not consent. And yes. As long as Joel confesses Christ as his Lord and Savior, he is my brother in Christ. Since you do not mirror Christ's character, you are not. You are not my brother, Smokey. Never were. Maybe one day you even might become one. But now, you are not. If you were, you would not have raised this in vain meaningless rage and contempt. Even a pigsty is cleaner than what comes out of your mouth every day. Repent.

1. John 2. 3 We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands. 4 Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. 5 But if anyone obeys his word, love for God[a] is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: 6 Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.

9 Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister[b] is still in the darkness. 10 Anyone who loves their brother and sister[c] lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble. 11 But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum