ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my library, where I collect information and present arguments developed by myself that lead, in my view, to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation for the origin of the physical world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Words of encouragement

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Words of encouragement Empty Words of encouragement Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:06 pm

Otangelo

Admin

Psalm 34:14
Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it.

Romans 12:18
If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men.

Ephesians 4:3
being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Mark 9:50
Salt is good; but if the salt becomes unsalty, with what will you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another.”

1 Thessalonians 5:13
and that you esteem them very highly in love because of their work. Live in peace with one another.

2 Corinthians 13:11
Finally, brethren, rejoice, be made complete, be comforted, be like-minded, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.

2 Peter 3:14
Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless,

2 Timothy 2:22
pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.

Hebrews 12:14
Pursue peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no one will see the Lord.

Proverbs 18:3
When a wicked man comes, contempt also comes. And with dishonor comes scorn.

Psalm 101:5
Whoever slanders his neighbor  I will destroy. Whoever has a haughty look and an arrogant heart I will not endure.

Matthew 12:36
I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak

Proverbs 10:18
The one who conceals hatred has lying lips, and whoever utters slander is a fool.

2 Timothy 3:1-5
But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

Titus 3:2
To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

Ephesians 4:31-32
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Luke 6:45
The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Mark 7:20-23
And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

Ephesians 4:32
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you

Colossians 3:8
But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.

James 1:19-20
Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

Key words this morning from Smokey : " are you actually trying to be a hypocritical bigot or does it just come natural to you? " /// unrighteous gutter trash like you /// trash people like Joel and Jessi. //// Dude, wow you are a joke. //// opening you beta boy idiot thoughts to us. ////

Have you sought direction this morning from the Lord and asked him to inspire you through the holy spirit to say the above words, Smokey? While you declared me your enemy, I have prayed for you this morning, and wish you well. I don't say this because I think I am better than you. But because that is what the Lord is ordaining to do. Did you enter yesterday nights stream seeking peace, or just to demolish me, name-calling me, and seeking revenge? The word of God urges us to seek peace, and I still wish peace amongst us. Why do you seek contempt and think you do so in the name of Christ, while that is not what the Lord told us to do? The Lord will not stop you supernaturally to do what you do, because it is not necessary. What he is telling us to do is in his word. The New Testament is not constituted by one versicle in acts. It seems all your behavior you orient based on that versicle you showed me. Not so. As servants of the Lord, we need to seek peace, gentleness, love, forgiveness, graciousness. Rebuking is ok, but in the right format, and right doses. I do it and have done also with people you claim I did not. You don't know what I do in private. But you name-call people constantly, and your streams are filled with anger and contempt. I am saddened by this.

2 Timothy 2:22
pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.

Hebrews 12:14
Pursue peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no one will see the Lord.

Proverbs 18:3
When a wicked man comes, contempt also comes. And with dishonor comes scorn.

Psalm 101:5
Whoever slanders his neighbor I will destroy. Whoever has a haughty look and an arrogant heart I will not endure.

Matthew 12:36
I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak

Proverbs 10:18
The one who conceals hatred has lying lips, and whoever utters slander is a fool.

2 Timothy 3:1-5
But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

Titus 3:2
To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

Ephesians 4:31-32
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Luke 6:45
The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Mark 7:20-23
And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

Ephesians 4:32
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you

Colossians 3:8
But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.

James 1:19-20
Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum