ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my library, where I collect information and present arguments developed by myself that lead, in my view, to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation for the origin of the physical world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Eve really was created from?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Eve really was created from? Empty What Eve really was created from? Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:20 am

Otangelo

Admin

What Eve really was created from?

New look on the Creation story in the light of modern scientific data, a fresh view from a cross-point of Biblical Exegesis and genetics. What Eve really was created from? This article has an answer, and it will astonish you. A short, two-page brave unconventional research that presents undeniable and shocking result.

And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the place with flesh instead thereof. And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from the man, made He a woman, and brought her unto the man. And the man said: ‘This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.’ Genesis 2:21–23.
This is truly one of the most well-known biblical stories along with the creation of the world, the flood or the exodus. And like the most biblical verses, it presents plenty of riddles and challenges for any curious reader. First of all, why is she flesh of his flesh, and not only a bone of his bones, while it is clearly mentioned that LORD God used only a rib, which is a bone and no flesh at all? Where the flesh did come from?
Both genders possess an equal amount of ribs in their skeletons. Men’s rib is not missing. It is still there.
So, let take this scenery of the biblical story as a set reality and try to understand what this Lord God removed from men to make a woman from.
What woman possesses anatomically that we don’t have in our body, meaning that that organ or part was taken out of man to create a woman, according to the biblical story. It’s not a reproductive system, of course, our reproductive systems are just different, they complement each other, and it’s truly wonderful that we are build this way.
The answer for the question that we asking in this article is encrypted in these particular verses, and it will surprise you. I made this little discovery reading original Hebrew Masoretic text. The hint, buried in this verse, sheds a very interesting light on the creation of our species.

Hebrew word for the rib is zela (צלע). Zela also means side.
צלע-המשכן side of the tabernacle -
Ex. 26:26, 27, 35, 36:31, 32
צלעות המזבח — sides of the altar
Ex. 27:7, 38:7
בצלע ההר on a side of a hill -
llSh. 16:31

In Ex. 26:36 mentioned twice both meaning a side!

What Eve really was created from? 1*xhSGfHbBNJdBg5jajK4NRw
What Eve really was created from? 1*xhSGfHbBNJdBg5jajK4NRw

And thou shalt set the table without the veil, and the candlestick over against the table on the side of the tabernacle toward the south; and thou shalt put the table on the north side.
And many more countless occasions. So, what the biblical verse that we are researching truly means?

What Eve really was created from? 1*9ucGqOSxMKguu7se8QKPig
What Eve really was created from? 1*9ucGqOSxMKguu7se8QKPig

Gen. 2:22–23
…and He took one of his SIDES, and closed up the place with flesh instead thereof. And the SIDE, which the LORD God had taken from the man, made He a woman, and brought her unto the man.
It looks like it like it doesn’t make any sense. It does. And plenty of it.
Take a look at the image below on woman versus men chromosome chart:

What Eve really was created from? 1*v85rx7WfrDo3eiw0XfbXOA
What Eve really was created from? 1*v85rx7WfrDo3eiw0XfbXOA

Visually men are missing a side of a 23rd pair of chromosomes. Pair XX in females is complete, while the pair XY in males is missing a side. It is a 23rd pair of chromosomes, one that is responsible to determine a human GENDER! And no more no less, the story of the GENDER split of our species is mentioned in the 23rd verse (chapter 2) of the book of Genesis!

I am an atheist. A non-believer. An infidel. But l am a scholar, a researcher, and a very curious person. Thousands years old scripture clearly describes a genetic manipulation that was performed by an unknown entity upon our ancestors, according to the plain meaning of the text. Facts are facts. And whoever wrote or recorded the book of Genesis was sophisticated enough to unknowledge the scientific material discovered (or rediscovered) in the 20th century and deliberately concealed it in the verse. I have no doubt in my mind, that somebody (or something) purposely encoded this message into the text. Keep looking, fellows, the ancient books retain a lot of secrets.

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum