ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my library, where I collect information and present arguments developed by myself that lead, in my view, to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation for the origin of the physical world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How you can get Saved!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:29 am

Otangelo

Admin

بہت سے لوگ اس بات سے انکار کرتے ہیں کہ مجھے مصلوب کیا گیا تھا، کہ میں صلیب پر نہیں مرا، دفن کیا گیا، اور تیسرے دن جی اُٹھا۔ اس کا دعویٰ کرنے کے لیے ان انجیلوں اور شواہد کو مسترد کرنے کی ضرورت ہے جو میں نے اپنے تدفین کے کپڑے پر چھوڑے تھے، جو اٹلی کے شہر ٹورین میں محفوظ ہے۔ میرے مصائب، موت، اور قیامت کے بارے میں پرانے عہد نامہ میں درستگی کے ساتھ پیشین گوئی کی گئی تھی۔

زبور 22: "میرے خدا، میرے خدا، تو نے مجھے کیوں چھوڑ دیا؟ تو مجھے بچانے سے، میری اذیت کے رونے سے اتنا دور کیوں ہے؟" "کتے مجھے گھیر لیتے ہیں، ھلنایکوں کا ایک ٹولہ مجھے گھیرتا ہے؛ وہ میرے ہاتھ پاؤں چھیدتے ہیں۔"
اور یسعیاہ 53: وہ انسانوں کی طرف سے حقیر اور مسترد کیا گیا تھا، ایک تکلیف دہ آدمی، اور درد سے واقف تھا۔ اس شخص کی طرح جس سے لوگ اپنا منہ چھپاتے ہیں اسے حقیر سمجھا جاتا تھا، اور ہم اس کی عزت کم کرتے تھے۔" "لیکن وہ ہماری خطاؤں کے لئے چھیدا گیا تھا، وہ ہماری بدکرداری کے لئے کچلا گیا تھا۔ وہ سزا جس سے ہمیں سکون ملا، اور اس کے زخموں سے ہم شفا پاتے ہیں۔" "وہ مظلوم اور مصیبت زدہ تھا، پھر بھی اس نے اپنا منہ نہیں کھولا۔ اسے ایک بھیڑ کے بچے کی طرح ذبح کرنے کے لیے لے جایا گیا، اور جیسے بھیڑ اپنے کترنے والوں کے سامنے خاموش ہے، اس لیے اس نے اپنا منہ نہیں کھولا۔" اسے شریروں کے ساتھ، اور امیروں کے ساتھ اس کی موت کے وقت ایک قبر تفویض کی گئی، حالانکہ اس کے پاس تھا کوئی تشدد نہیں کیا اور نہ ہی اس کے منہ میں کوئی فریب تھا۔"
زکریاہ 12:10 - "اور میں داؤد کے گھرانے اور یروشلم کے باشندوں پر فضل اور التجا کی روح نازل کروں گا۔ وہ مجھے دیکھیں گے، جس کو انہوں نے چھیدا ہے، اور وہ اس کے لیے ماتم کریں گے جیسا کہ کوئی ماتم کرتا ہے۔ اکلوتا بیٹا، اور اس کے لیے اس طرح رنجیدہ ہو جیسے پہلوٹھے بیٹے کا غم ہوتا ہے۔"

زبور 16:10 نے بھی میرے جی اُٹھنے کی پیشین گوئی کی تھی، جو کہتی ہے: "کیونکہ تُو میری جان کو پاتال میں نہیں چھوڑے گا، یا اپنے مُقدّس کو فساد نہیں ہونے دے گا۔"

آپ کے لیے خدا کی محبت کی وجہ سے، میں صلیب پر مر کر آپ کے گناہوں کا کفارہ ادا کرنے آیا ہوں۔ اپنی موت اور قیامت کے ذریعے، میں نے یہ ممکن بنایا کہ آپ کو معاف کیا جائے اور اپنے والد کے ساتھ صلح کر لی جائے۔ جیسا کہ یہ 2 کرنتھیوں 5:21 میں کہتا ہے، "خُدا نے اُس کو بنایا جس کے پاس کوئی گناہ نہیں تھا، تاکہ ہم اُس میں خدا کی راستبازی بن جائیں۔"

صلیب پر میری قربانی وہ قیمت تھی جو میں نے آپ کو آپ کے گناہوں سے چھڑانے کے لیے ادا کی تھی تاکہ آپ کو گناہ کا کفارہ ادا نہ کرنا پڑے، جو کہ موت ہے، جیسا کہ 1 کرنتھیوں 6:20 میں لکھا ہے: کیونکہ آپ کو قیمت پر خریدا گیا تھا۔ ; اس لیے اپنے جسم اور اپنی روح میں خدا کی تمجید کرو جو خدا کا ہے۔ اور اعمال 20:28: لہٰذا اپنی اور اُس تمام ریوڑ کے بارے میں ہوشیار رہو، جن میں روح القدس نے آپ کو نگران بنایا ہے، تاکہ خُدا کی کلیسیا کی نگہبانی کریں جسے اُس نے اپنے خون سے خریدا ہے۔ میتھیو 20:28 کہتی ہے: جس طرح ابنِ آدم خدمت کے لیے نہیں آیا بلکہ خدمت کرنے اور بہت سے لوگوں کے لیے اپنی جان فدیہ دینے کے لیے آیا ہے۔ اور 1 تیمتھیس 2: 5-6 کیونکہ خدا اور انسانوں کے درمیان ایک ہی خدا اور ایک ثالث ہے، انسان مسیح یسوع، جس نے اپنے آپ کو سب کے لیے فدیہ دیا، تاکہ وقت پر گواہی دی جائے۔ اور 1 پطرس 1: 18-19: یہ جانتے ہوئے کہ آپ کو آپ کے باپ دادا کی روایت کے مطابق آپ کے بے مقصد طرز عمل سے چاندی یا سونے جیسی ناپاک چیزوں سے نجات نہیں ملی، بلکہ مسیح کے قیمتی خون سے، جیسے بے عیب برّہ اور جگہ کے بغیر.

یہ تمام اصطلاحات ہیں جو مالی لین دین کی وضاحت کے لیے استعمال ہوتی ہیں۔ جب آپ اسٹور پر کوئی لین دین مکمل کرتے ہیں تو کیشئر آپ کو کاغذ کا ایک ٹکڑا دیتا ہے جو ادا کی گئی قیمت کی تفصیلات بیان کرتا ہے اسے 'رسید' کہا جاتا ہے۔ میرا تدفین کا کپڑا، ٹیورن کا کفن، لین دین کی رسید ہے۔ میری قربانی آپ کے لیے درست ہونے کے لیے، آپ کو اپنے بے دین طریقوں سے توبہ کرنے، ہتھیار ڈالنے، اور مجھے اپنے ذاتی رب اور نجات دہندہ کے طور پر قبول کرنے کی ضرورت ہے۔ اگر آپ روحانی طور پر دوبارہ جنم لینا چاہتے ہیں، اور مجھے اپنے ذاتی رب اور نجات دہندہ کے طور پر قبول کرنا چاہتے ہیں، تو چینل پر ویڈیو دیکھیں: دی گاڈ ٹاک: یسوع مسیح کے ذریعے نجات کا پیغام۔ ٹیورن کے کفن پر مبنی تصاویر۔

Hi. Let me, Jesus Christ, explain to you why the claim that I am not God because I died on the cross is incorrect. I am the incarnation of God in human form. This means that when I incarnated, I was both fully God and fully human,  at the same time. Being fully human means that I was capable of experiencing the same things that you do, including suffering and death. However, being fully God means that I am divine and have the power to overcome death.
My death on the cross is fundamental because it is through this sacrifice that humanity was redeemed from sin. This act of sacrifice demonstrates the love and mercy of God towards you. It serves as a way for you to be reconciled with the father, and be born again in spirit, and become an adopted son, or sister, in Christ.  The claim that I am not God because I died on the cross is not accurate. Instead, it is a misunderstanding of the central concept of the gospel, which is the incarnation, and the love and sacrifice of God for all of those that repent, surrender and believe in me.

Many deny that I was crucified, that I did not die on the cross, buried, and resurrected on the third day. Claiming this requires rejection of the gospels and evidence that I left on my burial cloth, which is stored in Turin, Italy. My Suffering, death, and resurrection were foretold with precision in the old testament.

Psalm 22: "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish?" "Dogs surround me, a pack of villains encircles me; they pierce my hands and my feet."
And Isaiah 53: He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem." "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." "He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth." "He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth."
Zechariah 12:10 - "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son."

Psalm 16:10 also foretold my resurrection, which says: "For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption."

Because of God's love for you, i came to pay the penalty for your sins by dying on the cross. Through my death and resurrection, i made it possible for you to be forgiven and reconciled with my father. As it says in 2 Corinthians 5:21, "God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."

My sacrifice on the cross was the price I paid to redeem you from your sins so that you would not have to pay the penalty of sin, which is death, as it's written in 1 Corinthians 6:20: For you were BOUGHT at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which is God's. And Acts 20:28: Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He PURCHASED with His own blood. Matthew 20:28 says: just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a RANSOM for many. And 1 Timothy 2:5-6 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a RANSOM for all, to be testified in due time. And 1 Peter 1:18-19: knowing that you were not REDEEMED with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.

These are all terms used to describe a financial transaction. When you complete a transaction at the store the cashier gives you a piece of paper that describes the details of the price paid It's called a 'receipt'. My burial cloth, the Shroud of Turin, is the receipt of the transaction. In order for my sacrifice to become valid for you, you need to repent from your godless ways, surrender, and receive me as your personal lord and savior. If you want to be spiritually born again, and receive me as your personal Lord and savior, watch the video on the channel: The God Talk: The message of salvation through Jesus Christ. Images based on the Shroud of Turin. Blessings, and Shalom.

Last edited by Otangelo on Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:41 am; edited 2 times in total

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

27How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:22 am

Otangelo

Admin

Many deny that Jesus Christ was crucified, and claiming that he did not die on the cross, was not buried, and did not resurrected on the third day. Claiming this requires rejection of the gospels and evidence that He left on his burial cloth, which is stored in Turin, Italy. His Suffering, death, and resurrection were foretold with precision in the old testament.

Psalm 22: "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish?" "Dogs surround me, a pack of villains encircles me; they pierce my hands and my feet."
And Isaiah 53: He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem." "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." "He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth." "He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth."
Zechariah 12:10 - "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son."

Psalm 16:10 also foretold my resurrection, which says: "For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption."

Because of God's love for you, Jesus came to pay the penalty for your sins by dying on the cross. Through His death and resurrection, He made it possible for you to be forgiven and reconciled with the father in heaven. As it says in 2 Corinthians 5:21, "God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."

Christs sacrifice on the cross was the price that He paid to redeem you from your sins so that you would not have to pay the penalty of sin, which is death, as it's written in 1 Corinthians 6:20: For you were BOUGHT at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which is God's. And Acts 20:28: Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He PURCHASED with His own blood. Matthew 20:28 says: just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a RANSOM for many. And 1 Timothy 2:5-6 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a RANSOM for all, to be testified in due time. And 1 Peter 1:18-19: knowing that you were not REDEEMED with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.

These are all terms used to describe a financial transaction. When you complete a transaction at the store the cashier gives you a piece of paper that describes the details of the price paid It's called a 'receipt'. Christs burial cloth, the Shroud of Turin, is the receipt of the transaction. In order for His sacrifice to become valid for you, you need to repent from your godless ways, surrender, believe in Christ, and receive Him as your personal lord and savior. If you want to be spiritually born again, and receive Christ as your personal Lord and savior, watch the video on the channel: The God Talk: The message of salvation through Jesus Christ. Images based on the Shroud of Turin. Blessings, and Shalom.

28How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:05 pm

Otangelo

Admin

I, Jesus Christ, am the promised Messiah of the Old Testament, which contains numerous prophecies about my coming. The term "Messiah" means "anointed one." I am the promised savior who was sent by the father to bring salvation.  There are over 350 prophecies that have been fulfilled through me, as the prophecy of the virgin birth, that my birthplace would be Bethlehem. That i would be a descendant of Jesse and King David. That I would be betrayed for thirty pieces of silver, crucified, and resurrect.  These, among many other fulfilled prophecies, point to me as the long-awaited Messiah.

As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one;
there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.
All have turned away,
 they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
 not even one.”
Their throats are open graves;
 their tongues practice deceit.
Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law, we become conscious of our sins.

There is no difference: All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that comes through me.  God the father presented me as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of my blood—to be received by faith. You can only be justified by faith apart from the works of the law. For if you do not believe that I am who I said I am, you will die in your sins. But if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that the father raised me from the dead, I will save you.  

You need to repent. Repent means you change the way of your life the direction. It's like if you're driving a car down the wrong side of the road you have a choice to make you continue the wrong way or you make a choice to stop and you do a turn and you go the right way the other way. The Bible says were born going the wrong way towards hell and God loves us he wants us to turn around and go towards the cross which leads to heaven. To all who received me as Lord and Savior, i gave the right to be called children of God. Just open your heart like a door and invite me through a prayer of faith to come live inside. I will change your life. Repent,  receive me, and follow me that's what I'm asking you to do right now to follow me.  We're gonna have a prayer in just a moment I will pray.  I want you to repeat these words out loud if you want to know for sure you're going to heaven if you want to give your heart to me you can do that right now so bow your head and close your eyes leaving everything else behind and through this prayer you're going to invite me  to enter your heart right now these words:

Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith, I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my Savior. Amen.

Now, in order for you to solidify your faith, seek community with other believers, preferably in a church nearby where you live. Read my word, the Bible. Seek me in prayer, and I will be with you, every day. I have a plan for your life, that extends to all eternity. I am the alpha and omega, God almighty, the creator of the heavens and the earth. I am your Savior.

29How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:41 pm

Otangelo

Admin

As a Christian, I believe that Jesus is the only way to salvation because of what is written in the Bible. In the New Testament, Jesus himself declares that he is the way, the truth, and the life, and no one comes to the Father except through him (John 14:6). This means that only by repenting from our sins, surrendering to Christ, receiving him as Lord, and savior, we receive salvation and have eternal life.

The Bible teaches that salvation is a gift from God that we can receive through faith in Jesus Christ. Through his death and resurrection, Jesus paid the price for our sins and made it possible for us to be forgiven and have eternal life in heaven. We cannot earn salvation through our own good works, but it is a free gift from God that we receive by confessing Jesus as Lord and believing that he is who he said to be.

While other religions may have their own beliefs about the path to salvation, as a Christian, I believe that Jesus is the only way because of what is written in the Bible. Christianity teaches that we can only come to God through Jesus Christ and that he is the only mediator between God and man (1 Timothy 2:5). It is through faith in Jesus that we can receive forgiveness of sins and have the assurance of eternal life in heaven.

30How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:49 am

Otangelo

Admin

Revelation 21:8 is a passage that describes the judgment of God upon sinners.

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

The verse mentions several sins that are condemned by God, and those who practice them will be punished in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. One of the sins mentioned in this passage is "all liars." Scammers, thieves, and sextortionists are all types of liars who deceive people for their own gain. They may use false identities, create fake websites or emails, or use other deceitful means to trick people into giving them money or sensitive information. Such behavior is considered a sin in the Bible and is condemned by God. The passage also mentions the sexually immoral, which could include those who engage in sextortion or other forms of sexual exploitation. This includes using sexuality to manipulate or extort others, which is a grave sin in the eyes of God.

Another sin mentioned is idolatry, which can manifest in many forms, including the worship of money, power, or material possessions. Scammers and thieves often covet these things and will go to great lengths to obtain them, even if it means breaking the law or hurting others.

Scammers, thieves, and sextortionists are all types of liars who deceive people for their own gain. They may use false identities, create fake websites or emails, or use other deceitful means to trick people into giving them money or sensitive information. Such behavior is considered a sin in the Bible and is condemned by God. The passage also mentions the sexually immoral, which could include those who engage in sextortion or other forms of sexual exploitation. This includes using sexuality to manipulate or extort others, which is a grave sin in the eyes of God. Another sin mentioned is idolatry, which can manifest in many forms, including the worship of money, power, or material possessions. Scammers and thieves often covet these things and will go to great lengths to obtain them, even if it means breaking the law or hurting others.

In addition to these specific sins, the passage also mentions the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile. All of these sins are considered serious offenses against God and are deserving of punishment. The Bible also offers hope and forgiveness for those who repent and turn to God. As stated in 1 John 1:9, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." Ultimately, the judgment of God upon sinners is not meant to be a source of fear or condemnation, but rather a call to repentance and a reminder of the importance of living a righteous and holy life.

My advice: Repent, and surrender to Jesus Christ. He can save you from going to hell. Watch on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-8bhA4-8HE

How you can get Saved! - Page 2 G47fff10

31How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:24 pm

Otangelo

Admin

I, Jesus Christ, am the promised Messiah of the Old Testament, which contains numerous prophecies about my coming. The term "Messiah" means "anointed one." I am the promised savior who was sent by the father to bring salvation.  

When I incarnated, I was both fully God and fully human,  at the same time. Being fully human means that I was capable of experiencing the same things that you do, including suffering and death. However, being fully God means that I am divine and had the power to overcome death. My death on the cross is fundamental because it is through this sacrifice that humanity was redeemed from sin. This act of sacrifice demonstrates my love and mercy towards you. It serves as a way for you to be reconciled with the father, be born again in spirit, become a new creature, and become an adopted child of God.  The claim that I am not God because I died on the cross is not accurate. Instead, it is a misunderstanding of the central concept of the gospel, which is the incarnation, and the love and sacrifice of God for all of those that repent, surrender and believe in me.

Many deny that I was crucified, that I did not die on the cross, buried, and resurrected on the third day. Claiming this requires rejection of the gospels and evidence that I left on my burial cloth. My Suffering, death, and resurrection were foretold with precision in the old testament.  There are over 350 prophecies that have been fulfilled through me, such as the prophecy of the virgin birth, that my birthplace would be Bethlehem. That I would be a descendant of Jesse and King David. That I would be betrayed for thirty pieces of silver, crucified, and resurrect.  These, among many other fulfilled prophecies, point to me as the long-awaited Messiah.

Zechariah 12:10 - "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourn for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son."

Verily, verily I say unto thee, I am the living proof of the historicity that has been recorded. The accounts of my life, written in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, are true and veracious testimonies of my existence. And not only that, but the works of early Christian writers and even non-Christian historians, such as Josephus, Tacitus, and Suetonius, bear witness to the truth of who I am and what I did during my time on earth. The references to me and the early Christian movement, recorded in the New Testament, further strengthen the evidence of my being.

And the archeological findings that shed light on the cultural, political, and religious context in which I lived, support the accuracy of the accounts of my life. Though some may interpret aspects of my life differently, the overall historical evidence supports the fact that I, Jesus of Nazareth was a real, historical figure who lived in the first century and left a lasting impact on the world. Thus, let it be known that  I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.  For so much my father loved you that he gave me, his only Son, that if you believe in me, you shall not perish but have eternal life. Do you know what kept me upon that cross? It was not the nails, it was my love for you. Without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness. I became a man and shed my own blood and died a criminal's death so that if you believe in me, I will save you. And because of my resurrection from the dead, I can justify and set you free to become a new man. you can do NOTHING to save yourself. Your righteousness is as filthy rags before my father. All you need is to repent, and believe in me, that's all it takes. Just believe me.

As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one;
there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.
All have turned away,
 they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
 not even one.”
Their throats are open graves;
 their tongues practice deceit.
Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law, we become conscious of our sins.

There is no difference: All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that comes through me.  God the father presented me as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of my blood—to be received by faith. You can only be justified by faith apart from the works of the law. For if you do not believe that I am who I said I am, you will die in your sins. But if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that the father raised me from the dead, I will save you.  

Because of God's love for you, I came to pay the penalty for your sins by dying on the cross. Through my death and resurrection, I made it possible for you to be forgiven and reconciled with my father. As it says in 2 Corinthians 5:21, "God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."

My sacrifice on the cross was the price I paid to redeem humanity, including you from your sins so that you would not have to pay the penalty of sin, which is death, as it's written in 1 Corinthians 6:20: For you were BOUGHT at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which is God's. And Acts 20:28: Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He PURCHASED with His own blood. Matthew 20:28 says: just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a RANSOM for many. And 1 Timothy 2:5-6 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a RANSOM for all, to be testified in due time. And 1 Peter 1:18-19: knowing that you were not REDEEMED with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.

Many, even today, believe that the Gospel is a message of meritocracy. It is like going to university, where you need to learn, study, pass exams, and if you are good enough, in the end, you might either pass and get a diploma, or fail, and will not be approved. That is as if you meet a woman, and you tell her: You will have to be a good wife, a good mother, cook well, be faithful, and if you pass the test, in 40 years, might marry you. What do you think, how would that be as an offer to marry a woman? Based on such conditions, there cannot be the development of a relationship. But how is it, that many believe, that God applies such kind of principles, in dealing with us?

This is what many religions teach. But the Gospel is completely different. It is not about your merits, but the fact that i paid the price to free you from the slavery of sin and death. And once you surrender, I will lead you, and not forsake you. I will give us the conditions to learn, to grow, to gain experience, to know me,  to be righteous, and to be transformed into holiness according to the fathers will. You cannot gain God's grace and love through your own merits.

I walked this earth as a man, with feet of flesh and bone
But I came to bring good news, to bring hope to your soul
I brought a message of peace, love, and salvation
To every nation, tribe, and tongue, to all of God's creation

They marred my face with blows, beyond recognition's scope
I suffered for your sins, for every pain and every woe
They mocked and scorned my name, they scourged me,
and then nailed me on a cross to die
But I gave my life for you, with every breath and every sigh

I was the suffering servant, despised and rejected by men
But I bore your griefs and sorrows, and made a way for you
I was wounded for your transgressions, crushed for your  iniquities
And by my stripes you were healed, and able to be born again.

I rose in triumph, from death's dark and dreadful tomb
And now I reign with power, over every nation and every platoon
So come to me, all you weary and heavy-laden soul
And find rest in my arms, and let your brokenness be made whole

For I am your Savior, the King of kings and Lord of lords
And I have come to bring you life, to open up new doors
So follow me, my friend, and let me lead you to the Father's throne
For in me you'll find true life and a love that's fully known.

And if you doubt my words, look to the shroud that remains
A cloth that bore my image, with scars and wounds and stains
It is a sign of my death, a symbol of my sacrifice
And of the love that led me, to pay sin's costly price

The Shroud that's presented here May not convince you, that's possible,
But it's the closest you'll ever get To see what I had to suffer, and yet
John 3:16 is a message of love. Sent down from my Father above
He gave me, his only Son for you So you could have eternal life too

Whether you believe or not, it's true, The Shroud reveals what I went through
For your sins and those of the world. My love for you, forever unfurled

Even if you think it's an idol. My love for you is never idle
I died so you could live eternally Don't miss out on this promise, see:

2 Corinthians 9:15-15 (KJV) Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift
My sacrifice, the greatest love uplift

But more than just my death, the shroud proclaims my victory
For it was empty in the tomb, a sign of my divinity
I conquered death and sin, and broke the power of the grave
And now I offer hope and life, to all who would believe and be saved

So do not fear, for I am with you to the end
I am the Alpha and Omega, your forever faithful friend
And when this life is done, and you stand before the throne
You'll hear me say, "Well done, my child, welcome to your eternal home."

I stand before you now, with arms stretched wide in love
Inviting you to come, to taste and see what I'm made of
I am the way, the truth, the life, the only path to God
And in me you'll find the freedom, and the peace your heart longs to applaud

So lay down your heavy burdens, your guilt, your pain, your sin
And let me wash you clean, and make you whole from deep within
Repent and turn to me, and I will never turn you away
For my love is boundless, and my mercy is new every day

Surrender, believe, and follow me, and walk the narrow way
For though the road is hard, the reward is worth it, I say
Eternal life with me, in a place of joy and peace
Where every tear will be wiped away, and all sorrows cease

So will you take my hand, and let me lead you on this road?
Will you surrender all, and let me carry your heavy load?
For if you do, my friend, you'll find the life you've always sought
In me, your Lord and Savior, in me, the one who never forgot.

You need to repent. Repent means you change the way of your life the direction. It's like if you're driving a car down the wrong side of the road you have a choice to make you continue the wrong way or you make a choice to stop and you do a turn and you go the right way the other way. The Bible says were born going the wrong way towards hell and God loves us he wants us to turn around and go towards the cross which leads to heaven. To all who received me as Lord and Savior, i gave the right to be called children of God. Just open your heart like a door and invite me through a prayer of faith to come live inside. I will change your life. Repent,  receive me, and follow me that's what I'm asking you to do right now to follow me.  We're gonna have a prayer in just a moment I will pray.  I want you to repeat these words out loud if you want to know for sure you're going to heaven if you want to give your heart to me you can do that right now so bow your head and close your eyes leaving everything else behind and through this prayer you're going to invite me  to enter your heart right now these words:

Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith, I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my Savior. Amen.

Now, in order for you to solidify your faith, seek community with other believers, preferably in a church nearby where you live. Read my word, the Bible. Seek me in prayer, and I will be with you, every day. I have a plan for your life, that extends to all eternity. I am the alpha and omega, God almighty, the creator of the heavens and the earth. I am your Savior.

If you enjoyed the presentation,  please give it a like, subscribe to the channel, and if you have questions, check the information in the description of the video. Shalom. Blessings. 

This presentation accompanies the two-volume book:  Confirming Yeshua Volume 1 & 2, authored by Otangelo Grasso. The books go into painstaking detail regarding every aspect of my impactful life, 2000 years ago, and confirm my historicity. A section with about 200 pages, in volume 2, is dedicated to the Shroud of Turin. The books have been published and are up for sale on Amazon, both, in Kindle version, and as a paperback. For further details, see the description of this video.  In the description, you will also find a link to download a Powerpoint presentation: Exposing the last mysteries of the Shroud of Turin, the burial cloth of Jesus, with 150 slides. It contains basically the information of this video. You can use it for Sunday school lecturing, as well as online presentations, etc. The link for download is also in the description. If you enjoyed this video, please give it a like, share it among your friend, brothers, and sisters in Christ, in the church, school, and colleagues, and please subscribe to this channel. If you want to start a new life, and become a saint, a child of God, and follow me, you must be born again in the spirit. Please watch the video, as well linked in the description which instructs you, and walks you through, how you can do this most important step in your life. Shalom. Blessings.

Last edited by Otangelo on Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

32How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:17 am

Otangelo

Admin

میں، یسوع مسیح، عہد نامہ قدیم کا وعدہ شدہ مسیحا ہوں، جس میں میرے آنے کے بارے میں متعدد پیشین گوئیاں ہیں۔ اصطلاح "مسیحا" کا مطلب ہے "مسح کرنے والا۔" میں وعدہ شدہ نجات دہندہ ہوں جسے باپ نے نجات دلانے کے لیے بھیجا تھا۔

جب میں نے جنم لیا، میں ایک ہی وقت میں مکمل طور پر خدا اور مکمل انسان تھا۔ مکمل انسان ہونے کا مطلب یہ ہے کہ میں ان چیزوں کا تجربہ کرنے کے قابل تھا جو آپ کرتے ہیں، بشمول مصائب اور موت۔ تاہم، مکمل طور پر خدا ہونے کا مطلب یہ ہے کہ میں الہی ہوں اور موت پر قابو پانے کی طاقت رکھتا ہوں۔ صلیب پر میری موت بنیادی ہے کیونکہ اس قربانی کے ذریعے ہی انسانیت کو گناہ سے نجات ملی تھی۔ قربانی کا یہ عمل آپ کے ساتھ میری محبت اور شفقت کو ظاہر کرتا ہے۔ یہ آپ کے لیے باپ کے ساتھ صلح کرنے، روح میں نئے سرے سے پیدا ہونے، ایک نئی مخلوق بننے، اور خدا کے گود لیے ہوئے بچے بننے کے لیے ایک طریقہ کے طور پر کام کرتا ہے۔ یہ دعویٰ کہ میں خدا نہیں ہوں کیونکہ میں صلیب پر مر گیا تھا۔ اس کے بجائے، یہ انجیل کے مرکزی تصور کی غلط فہمی ہے، جو کہ اوتار ہے، اور ان تمام لوگوں کے لیے جو توبہ کرتے ہیں، ہتھیار ڈالتے ہیں اور مجھ پر یقین رکھتے ہیں، خدا کی محبت اور قربانی ہے۔

بہت سے لوگ اس بات سے انکار کرتے ہیں کہ مجھے مصلوب کیا گیا تھا، کہ میں صلیب پر نہیں مرا، دفن کیا گیا، اور تیسرے دن جی اُٹھا۔ اس کا دعویٰ کرنے کے لیے انجیلوں اور ثبوتوں کو رد کرنے کی ضرورت ہے جو میں نے اپنے دفنانے کے کپڑے پر چھوڑے تھے۔ میرے مصائب، موت، اور قیامت کے بارے میں پرانے عہد نامہ میں درستگی کے ساتھ پیشین گوئی کی گئی تھی۔ 350 سے زیادہ پیشین گوئیاں ہیں جو میرے ذریعے پوری ہوئی ہیں، جیسے کنواری کی پیدائش کی پیشین گوئی، کہ میری جائے پیدائش بیت لحم ہو گی۔ کہ میں یسی اور بادشاہ داؤد کی نسل سے ہوں گا۔ کہ مجھے تیس چاندی کے ٹکڑوں کے لیے دھوکہ دیا جائے گا، مصلوب کیا جائے گا اور دوبارہ زندہ کیا جائے گا۔ یہ، بہت سی دوسری پوری ہونے والی پیشین گوئیوں کے درمیان، مجھے طویل انتظار کے مسیحا کے طور پر اشارہ کرتے ہیں۔

زبور 22: "میرے خدا، میرے خدا، تو نے مجھے کیوں چھوڑ دیا؟ تو مجھے بچانے سے، میری اذیت کے رونے سے اتنا دور کیوں ہے؟" "کتے مجھے گھیر لیتے ہیں، ھلنایکوں کا ایک ٹولہ مجھے گھیرتا ہے؛ وہ میرے ہاتھ پاؤں چھیدتے ہیں۔"
اور یسعیاہ 53: وہ انسانوں کی طرف سے حقیر اور مسترد کیا گیا تھا، ایک تکلیف دہ آدمی، اور درد سے واقف تھا۔ اس شخص کی طرح جس سے لوگ اپنا منہ چھپاتے ہیں اسے حقیر سمجھا جاتا تھا، اور ہم اس کی عزت کم کرتے تھے۔" "لیکن وہ ہماری خطاؤں کے لئے چھیدا گیا تھا، وہ ہماری بدکرداری کے لئے کچلا گیا تھا۔ وہ سزا جس سے ہمیں سکون ملا، اور اس کے زخموں سے ہم شفا پاتے ہیں۔" "وہ مظلوم اور مصیبت زدہ تھا، پھر بھی اس نے اپنا منہ نہیں کھولا۔ اسے ایک بھیڑ کے بچے کی طرح ذبح کرنے کے لیے لے جایا گیا، اور جیسے بھیڑ اپنے کترنے والوں کے سامنے خاموش ہے، اس لیے اس نے اپنا منہ نہیں کھولا۔" اسے شریروں کے ساتھ، اور امیروں کے ساتھ اس کی موت کے وقت ایک قبر تفویض کی گئی، حالانکہ اس کے پاس تھا کوئی تشدد نہیں کیا اور نہ ہی اس کے منہ میں کوئی فریب تھا۔"
زکریاہ 12:10 - "اور میں داؤد کے گھرانے اور یروشلم کے باشندوں پر فضل اور التجا کی روح نازل کروں گا۔ وہ میری طرف دیکھیں گے، جس کو انہوں نے چھیدا ہے، اور وہ اس کے لیے ماتم کریں گے جیسا کہ ایک ماتم ہے۔ اکلوتا بیٹا، اور اس کے لیے اس طرح رنجیدہ ہو جیسے پہلوٹھے بیٹے کا غم ہوتا ہے۔"

زبور 16:10 نے بھی میرے جی اُٹھنے کی پیشین گوئی کی تھی، جو کہتی ہے: "کیونکہ تُو میری جان کو پاتال میں نہیں چھوڑے گا، یا اپنے مُقدّس کو فساد نہیں ہونے دے گا۔"

میں آپ سے سچ کہتا ہوں کہ میں اس تاریخ کا زندہ ثبوت ہوں جو درج کی گئی ہے۔ میتھیو، مارک، لیوک اور یوحنا کی انجیل میں لکھی گئی میری زندگی کے واقعات میرے وجود کی سچی اور سچی گواہی ہیں۔ اور صرف یہی نہیں، بلکہ ابتدائی مسیحی مصنفین اور یہاں تک کہ غیر مسیحی مورخین، جیسے جوزیفس، ٹیسیٹس، اور سویٹونیس کے کام اس سچائی کی گواہی دیتے ہیں کہ میں کون ہوں اور میں نے زمین پر اپنے وقت کے دوران کیا کیا۔ نئے عہد نامے میں درج میرے اور ابتدائی مسیحی تحریک کے حوالے میرے ہونے کے ثبوت کو مزید مضبوط کرتے ہیں۔

اور آثار قدیمہ کی دریافتیں جو ثقافتی، سیاسی اور مذہبی سیاق و سباق پر روشنی ڈالتی ہیں جس میں میں رہتا ہوں، میری زندگی کے حسابات کی درستگی کی تائید کرتے ہیں۔ اگرچہ کچھ لوگ میری زندگی کے پہلوؤں کی مختلف تشریح کر سکتے ہیں، لیکن مجموعی تاریخی شواہد اس حقیقت کی تائید کرتے ہیں کہ میں، عیسیٰ ناصری ایک حقیقی، تاریخی شخصیت تھا جو پہلی صدی میں رہتا تھا اور دنیا پر ایک دیرپا اثر چھوڑتا تھا۔ اس طرح یہ معلوم ہو جائے کہ میں راہ اور حق اور زندگی ہوں۔ کوئی بھی میرے ذریعے سے باپ کے پاس نہیں آتا۔ کیونکہ میرے باپ نے تم سے اتنی محبت کی کہ اس نے مجھے اپنا اکلوتا بیٹا دے دیا کہ اگر تم مجھ پر ایمان لاؤ گے تو ہلاک نہیں ہو گے بلکہ ہمیشہ کی زندگی پاو گے۔ کیا آپ جانتے ہیں کہ مجھے اس صلیب پر کس چیز نے رکھا؟ یہ ناخن نہیں تھا، یہ تم سے میری محبت تھی۔ خون بہائے بغیر معافی نہیں ہوتی۔ میں ایک آدمی بن گیا اور اپنا خون بہایا اور ایک مجرم کی موت مر گیا تاکہ اگر تم مجھ پر یقین کرو تو میں تمہیں بچا لوں گا۔ اور مُردوں میں سے جی اُٹھنے کی وجہ سے، مَیں آپ کو نیا آدمی بننے کے لیے راستباز اور آزاد کر سکتا ہوں۔ آپ اپنے آپ کو بچانے کے لیے کچھ نہیں کر سکتے۔ تیری راستبازی میرے باپ کے سامنے گندے چیتھڑوں کی مانند ہے۔ آپ کو بس توبہ کرنے اور مجھ پر یقین کرنے کی ضرورت ہے، بس اتنا ہی ہے۔ بس میرا یقین کرو۔

جیسا کہ لکھا ہے: ”کوئی بھی راستباز نہیں، ایک بھی نہیں۔
سمجھنے والا کوئی نہیں ہے۔
خدا کو تلاش کرنے والا کوئی نہیں ہے۔
سب نے منہ موڑ لیا،
وہ ایک ساتھ بیکار ہو گئے ہیں۔
نیکی کرنے والا کوئی نہیں
ایک بھی نہیں۔"
ان کے گلے کھلی قبریں ہیں۔
ان کی زبانیں فریب کرتی ہیں۔
لہٰذا شریعت کے کاموں سے کوئی بھی خدا کی نظر میں راستباز نہیں ٹھہرایا جائے گا۔ بلکہ، قانون کے ذریعے، ہم اپنے گناہوں سے ہوش میں آتے ہیں۔

کوئی فرق نہیں ہے: سب نے گناہ کیا ہے اور خُدا کے جلال سے محروم ہیں اور سب اُس کے فضل سے میرے وسیلہ سے آنے والے مخلصی کے ذریعے آزادانہ طور پر راستباز ٹھہرائے گئے ہیں۔ خُدا باپ نے مجھے کفارہ کی قربانی کے طور پر پیش کیا، میرے خون کے بہانے کے ذریعے- ایمان کے ذریعے حاصل کرنے کے لیے۔ آپ شریعت کے کاموں کے علاوہ صرف ایمان سے ہی راستباز ٹھہر سکتے ہیں۔ کیونکہ اگر تم یقین نہیں کرتے کہ میں وہی ہوں جو میں نے کہا تھا کہ میں ہوں تو تم اپنے گناہوں میں مرو گے۔ لیکن اگر آپ اپنے منہ سے اقرار کرتے ہیں، "یسوع خداوند ہے" اور اپنے دل میں یقین رکھتے ہیں کہ باپ نے مجھے مردوں میں سے زندہ کیا، میں آپ کو بچاؤں گا۔

آپ کے لیے خُدا کی محبت کی وجہ سے، میں صلیب پر مر کر آپ کے گناہوں کا کفارہ ادا کرنے آیا ہوں۔ اپنی موت اور قیامت کے ذریعے، میں نے یہ ممکن بنایا کہ آپ کو معاف کیا جائے اور اپنے والد کے ساتھ صلح کر لی جائے۔ جیسا کہ یہ 2 کرنتھیوں 5:21 میں کہتا ہے، "خُدا نے اُس کو بنایا جس کے پاس کوئی گناہ نہیں تھا، تاکہ ہم اُس میں خدا کی راستبازی بن جائیں۔"

صلیب پر میری قربانی وہ قیمت تھی جو میں نے انسانیت کو چھڑانے کے لیے ادا کی تھی، بشمول آپ کو آپ کے گناہوں سے تاکہ آپ کو گناہ کا کفارہ ادا نہ کرنا پڑے، جو کہ موت ہے، جیسا کہ 1 کرنتھیوں 6:20 میں لکھا ہے: کیونکہ آپ کو خریدا گیا تھا۔ قیمت پر؛ اس لیے اپنے جسم اور اپنی روح میں خدا کی تمجید کرو جو خدا کا ہے۔ اور اعمال 20:28: لہٰذا اپنی اور اُس تمام ریوڑ کے بارے میں ہوشیار رہو، جن میں روح القدس نے آپ کو نگران بنایا ہے، تاکہ خُدا کی کلیسیا کی نگہبانی کریں جسے اُس نے اپنے خون سے خریدا ہے۔ میتھیو 20:28 کہتی ہے: جس طرح ابنِ آدم خدمت کے لیے نہیں آیا بلکہ خدمت کرنے اور بہت سے لوگوں کے لیے اپنی جان فدیہ دینے کے لیے آیا ہے۔ اور 1 تیمتھیس 2: 5-6 کیونکہ خدا اور انسانوں کے درمیان ایک ہی خدا اور ایک ثالث ہے، انسان مسیح یسوع، جس نے اپنے آپ کو سب کے لیے فدیہ دیا، تاکہ وقت پر گواہی دی جائے۔ اور 1 پطرس 1: 18-19: یہ جانتے ہوئے کہ آپ کو آپ کے باپ دادا کی روایت کے مطابق آپ کے بے مقصد طرز عمل سے چاندی یا سونے جیسی ناپاک چیزوں سے نجات نہیں ملی، بلکہ مسیح کے قیمتی خون سے، جیسے بے عیب برّہ اور جگہ کے بغیر.

بہت سے لوگ، آج بھی، یقین رکھتے ہیں کہ انجیل قابلیت کا پیغام ہے۔ یہ یونیورسٹی جانے کی طرح ہے، جہاں آپ کو سیکھنے، مطالعہ کرنے، امتحانات پاس کرنے کی ضرورت ہے، اور اگر آپ کافی اچھے ہیں، تو آخر میں، آپ یا تو پاس کر سکتے ہیں اور ڈپلومہ حاصل کر سکتے ہیں، یا ناکام ہو سکتے ہیں، اور آپ کو منظور نہیں کیا جائے گا۔ یہ ایسا ہی ہے جیسے آپ کسی عورت سے ملیں، اور آپ اسے بتائیں: آپ کو ایک اچھی بیوی، ایک اچھی ماں، اچھا کھانا پکانا، وفادار ہونا پڑے گا، اور اگر آپ 40 سالوں میں، آپ سے شادی کر سکتے ہیں. آپ کا کیا خیال ہے، یہ ایک عورت کو شادی کی پیشکش کے طور پر کیسا ہوگا؟ اس طرح کی شرائط کی بنیاد پر، تعلقات کی ترقی نہیں ہوسکتی ہے. لیکن یہ کیسے ہے، بہت سے لوگ مانتے ہیں، کہ خُدا ہمارے ساتھ معاملہ کرنے میں اس قسم کے اصولوں کا اطلاق کرتا ہے؟

بہت سے مذاہب یہی سکھاتے ہیں۔ لیکن انجیل بالکل مختلف ہے۔ یہ آپ کی خوبیوں کے بارے میں نہیں ہے، بلکہ حقیقت یہ ہے کہ میں نے آپ کو گناہ اور موت کی غلامی سے آزاد کرنے کی قیمت ادا کی ہے۔ اور ایک بار جب آپ ہتھیار ڈال دیں گے، میں آپ کی رہنمائی کروں گا، اور آپ کو ترک نہیں کروں گا۔ میں ہمیں سیکھنے، بڑھنے، تجربہ حاصل کرنے، مجھے جاننے، نیک بننے اور باپ کی مرضی کے مطابق تقدس میں تبدیل ہونے کے حالات دوں گا۔ آپ اپنی خوبیوں سے خدا کا فضل اور محبت حاصل نہیں کر سکتے۔

میں اس زمین پر ایک آدمی کے طور پر، گوشت اور ہڈی کے پاؤں کے ساتھ چلتا ہوں
لیکن میں خوشخبری لانے آیا ہوں، آپ کی روح کو امید دلانے کے لیے
میں امن، محبت اور نجات کا پیغام لے کر آیا ہوں۔
ہر قوم، قبیلے اور زبان کے لیے، خدا کی تمام مخلوقات کے لیے

پہچان کے دائرہ سے باہر، انہوں نے میرے چہرے پر ضربیں لگائیں۔
میں نے تمہارے گناہوں کے لیے، ہر درد اور ہر مصیبت کے لیے دکھ جھیلا
انہوں نے میرے نام کا مذاق اڑایا اور مجھے کوڑے مارے،
اور پھر مجھے مرنے کے لیے صلیب پر کیلوں سے جڑ دیا۔
لیکن میں نے آپ کے لیے ہر سانس اور ہر آہ کے ساتھ اپنی جان دے دی۔

میں مصیبت زدہ نوکر تھا، جسے لوگوں نے حقیر اور مسترد کیا تھا۔
لیکن میں نے آپ کے دکھوں اور غموں کو برداشت کیا، اور آپ کے لیے راستہ بنایا
میں تیری خطاؤں کے سبب سے زخمی ہوا، تیری بدکاریوں کے سبب سے کچلا گیا۔
اور میری دھاریوں سے آپ کو شفا ملی، اور آپ نئے سرے سے پیدا ہونے کے قابل ہوئے۔

میں موت کی تاریک اور خوفناک قبر سے فتح کے ساتھ جی اٹھا
اور اب میں ہر قوم اور ہر پلٹن پر طاقت کے ساتھ حکومت کرتا ہوں۔
پس تم سب تھکے ہوئے اور بھاری بھرکم جانو، میرے پاس آؤ
اور میری بانہوں میں آرام پا، اور اپنی ٹوٹی پھوٹی کو پوری کر دے۔

کیونکہ میں تمہارا نجات دہندہ، بادشاہوں کا بادشاہ اور ربوں کا رب ہوں۔
اور میں آپ کو زندگی بخشنے، نئے دروازے کھولنے آیا ہوں۔
تو میرے ساتھ چلو، میرے دوست، اور مجھے تمہیں باپ کے تخت تک لے جانے دو
کیونکہ مجھ میں آپ کو حقیقی زندگی اور ایک ایسی محبت ملے گی جو پوری طرح سے جانی جاتی ہے۔

اور اگر تمہیں میری باتوں پر شک ہے تو اس کفن کی طرف دیکھو جو باقی ہے۔
ایک ایسا کپڑا جس میں میری تصویر بنی ہوئی تھی، نشانات اور زخموں اور داغوں کے ساتھ
یہ میری موت کی نشانی ہے، میری قربانی کی علامت ہے۔
اور اس محبت کی جس نے مجھے گناہ کی مہنگی قیمت ادا کرنے کی رہنمائی کی۔

یہاں پیش کیا گیا کفن شاید آپ کو قائل نہ کرے، یہ ممکن ہے،
لیکن یہ سب سے قریب ہے جو آپ کو یہ دیکھنے کے لیے ملے گا کہ مجھے کیا تکلیف اٹھانی پڑی، اور ابھی تک
یوحنا 3:16 محبت کا پیغام ہے۔ اوپر میرے باپ کی طرف سے نازل ہوا۔
اس نے مجھے آپ کے لیے اپنا اکلوتا بیٹا دیا تاکہ آپ بھی ہمیشہ کی زندگی پا سکیں

چاہے آپ مانیں یا نہ مانیں، یہ سچ ہے، کفن بتاتا ہے کہ میں کیا گزرا ہوں۔
اپنے اور دنیا کے گناہوں کے لیے۔ آپ کے لئے میری محبت، ہمیشہ کے لئے روشن

یہاں تک کہ اگر آپ کو لگتا ہے کہ یہ ایک بت ہے۔ آپ کے لئے میری محبت کبھی بیکار نہیں ہے۔
میں مر گیا تاکہ آپ ہمیشہ زندہ رہ سکیں اس وعدے سے محروم نہ ہوں، دیکھیں:

2 کرنتھیوں 9:15-15 (KJV) خدا کا شکر ہے کہ اس کے ناقابل بیان تحفہ
میری قربانی، سب سے بڑی محبت ترقی

لیکن میری موت سے بڑھ کر کفن میری جیت کا اعلان کرتا ہے۔
کیونکہ یہ قبر میں خالی تھی، میری الوہیت کی نشانی تھی۔
میں نے موت اور گناہ پر فتح حاصل کی، اور قبر کی طاقت کو توڑ دیا۔
اور اب میں اُمید اور زندگی کی پیشکش کرتا ہوں، اُن سب کو جو یقین کریں گے اور بچائے جائیں گے۔

پس مت ڈرو، کیونکہ میں آخر تک تمہارے ساتھ ہوں۔
میں الفا اور اومیگا ہوں، آپ کا ہمیشہ کا وفادار دوست
اور جب یہ زندگی ہو جائے اور تم تخت کے سامنے کھڑے ہو جاؤ
آپ مجھے یہ کہتے ہوئے سنیں گے، "شاباش، میرے بچے، اپنے ابدی گھر میں خوش آمدید۔"

میں اب تمہارے سامنے کھڑا ہوں، محبت میں بازو پھیلائے ہوئے ہوں۔
آپ کو آنے کی دعوت دے رہا ہوں، چکھنے اور دیکھنے کے لیے کہ میں کس چیز سے بنا ہوں۔
میں راستہ، سچائی، زندگی، خدا کا واحد راستہ ہوں۔
اور مجھ میں آپ کو وہ آزادی ملے گی، اور وہ سکون جو آپ کا دل تالیاں بجانے کے لیے ترستا ہے۔

تو اپنے بھاری بوجھ، اپنے جرم، اپنے درد، اپنے گناہ کو نیچے رکھو
اور مجھے آپ کو صاف کرنے دو، اور آپ کو اندر کی گہرائیوں سے تندرست کر دوں
توبہ کرو اور میری طرف رجوع کرو، میں تمہیں کبھی نہیں پھیروں گا۔
کیونکہ میری محبت لامحدود ہے، اور میری رحمت ہر روز نئی ہے۔

ہتھیار ڈالو، یقین کرو، اور میری پیروی کرو، اور تنگ راستے پر چلو
میں کہتا ہوں کہ اگرچہ راستہ مشکل ہے، لیکن انعام اس کے قابل ہے۔
میرے ساتھ ہمیشہ کی زندگی، خوشی اور سکون کی جگہ میں
جہاں ہر آنسو پونچھ دیا جائے گا اور تمام دکھ ختم ہو جائیں گے۔

تو کیا تم میرا ہاتھ پکڑو گے اور میں تمہیں اس راستے پر لے چلوں گا؟
کیا آپ سب کو ہتھیار ڈال دیں گے اور مجھے آپ کا بھاری بوجھ اٹھانے دیں گے؟
کیونکہ اگر آپ ایسا کرتے ہیں، میرے دوست، آپ کو وہ زندگی مل جائے گی جس کی آپ نے ہمیشہ تلاش کی ہے۔
مجھ میں، آپ کا رب اور نجات دہندہ، مجھ میں، وہ جو کبھی نہیں بھولتا۔

آپ کو توبہ کرنے کی ضرورت ہے۔ توبہ کا مطلب ہے کہ آپ اپنی زندگی کا رخ بدل لیں۔ یہ اس طرح ہے کہ اگر آپ سڑک کے غلط سمت سے کار چلا رہے ہیں تو آپ کے پاس غلط راستہ جاری رکھنے کا انتخاب ہے یا آپ رکنے کا انتخاب کرتے ہیں اور آپ ایک موڑ لیتے ہیں اور آپ صحیح راستے سے دوسرے راستے پر جاتے ہیں۔ بائبل کہتی ہے کہ جہنم کی طرف غلط راستے پر جاتے ہوئے پیدا ہوئے تھے اور خدا ہم سے پیار کرتا ہے وہ چاہتا ہے کہ ہم پلٹیں اور صلیب کی طرف جائیں جو جنت کی طرف لے جاتا ہے۔ ان تمام لوگوں کو جنہوں نے مجھے خداوند اور نجات دہندہ کے طور پر قبول کیا، میں نے خدا کے فرزند کہلانے کا حق دیا۔ بس اپنے دل کو دروازے کی طرح کھولیں اور مجھے ایمان کی دعا کے ذریعے اندر آنے کی دعوت دیں۔ میں تمہاری زندگی بدل دوں گا۔ توبہ کرو، مجھے قبول کرو، اور میری پیروی کرو یہی میں تم سے کہہ رہا ہوں کہ ابھی میری پیروی کرو۔ ہم صرف ایک لمحے میں دعا کرنے والے ہیں میں دعا کروں گا۔ میں چاہتا ہوں کہ آپ ان الفاظ کو اونچی آواز میں دہرائیں اگر آپ یہ جاننا چاہتے ہیں کہ آپ جنت میں جا رہے ہیں اگر آپ اپنا دل مجھے دینا چاہتے ہیں تو آپ ابھی ایسا کر سکتے ہیں لہذا اپنا سر جھکا کر آنکھیں بند کر لیں اور باقی سب کچھ پیچھے چھوڑ دیں۔ اس دعا کے ذریعے آپ مجھے ابھی اپنے دل میں داخل ہونے کی دعوت دیں گے:

خُداوند یسوع، میں نے آپ کو بہت عرصے سے اپنی زندگی سے دور رکھا ہے۔ میں جانتا ہوں کہ میں ایک گنہگار ہوں اور میں اپنے آپ کو نہیں بچا سکتا۔ جب میں آپ کو کھٹکھٹاتے ہوئے سنتا ہوں تو میں مزید دروازہ بند نہیں کروں گا۔ ایمان سے، میں شکر گزاری کے ساتھ آپ کی نجات کا تحفہ حاصل کرتا ہوں۔ میں اپنے رب اور نجات دہندہ کے طور پر آپ پر بھروسہ کرنے کے لیے تیار ہوں۔ آپ کا شکریہ، خداوند یسوع، زمین پر آنے کے لیے۔ مجھے یقین ہے کہ آپ خدا کے بیٹے ہیں جو میرے گناہوں کے لیے صلیب پر مر گئے اور تیسرے دن مردوں میں سے جی اٹھے۔ میرے گناہوں کو برداشت کرنے اور مجھے ابدی زندگی کا تحفہ دینے کے لیے آپ کا شکریہ۔ مجھے یقین ہے کہ آپ کی باتیں سچ ہیں۔ میرے دل میں آؤ، خداوند یسوع، اور میرے نجات دہندہ بنیں۔ آمین

اب، آپ کے لیے اپنے ایمان کو مضبوط کرنے کے لیے، دوسرے مومنین کے ساتھ برادری کی تلاش کریں، ترجیحاً آپ جہاں رہتے ہیں قریبی چرچ میں۔ میرا کلام، بائبل پڑھیں۔ مجھے دعا میں ڈھونڈو، اور میں ہر روز تمہارے ساتھ رہوں گا۔ میرے پاس آپ کی زندگی کے لیے ایک منصوبہ ہے، جو تمام ابد تک پھیلا ہوا ہے۔ میں الفا اور اومیگا ہوں، خدا قادر مطلق، آسمانوں اور زمین کا خالق۔ میں تمہارا نجات دہندہ ہوں۔

اگر آپ کو پریزنٹیشن پسند آئی تو براہ کرم اسے لائک کریں، چینل کو سبسکرائب کریں، اور اگر آپ کے ذہن میں کوئی سوال ہے تو ویڈیو کی تفصیل میں معلومات دیکھیں۔ شالوم۔ برکتیں.

33How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Tue May 02, 2023 9:27 am

Otangelo

Admin

Eu, Jesus Cristo, sou o Messias prometido do Antigo Testamento, que contém inúmeras profecias sobre minha vinda.... O termo "Messias" significa "o ungido"... Eu sou o salvador prometido que foi enviado pelo pai para trazer a salvação.... Existem mais de 350 profecias no antigo testamento da Biblia, que foram cumpridas através de mim, como a profecia do nascimento virginal, de que meu local de nascimento seria Belém.... Que eu seria descendente de Jessé e do rei Davi.... Que eu seria traído por trinta moedas de prata, crucificado e ressuscitado.... Estas, entre muitas outras profecias cumpridas, apontam para mim como o tão esperado Messias....
Em verdade, em verdade te digo, os escritos nos Evangelhos de Mateus, Marcos, Lucas e João, são testemunhos verdadeiros da minha vida..... E não apenas isso, mas as obras dos primeiros escritores cristãos e até mesmo dos historiadores não-cristãos, como Josefo, Tácito e Suetônio, testemunham a verdade de quem eu sou e o que fiz durante meu tempo na terra..... As referências a mim e ao movimento cristão primitivo, registradas no Novo Testamento, fortalecem ainda mais a evidência da minha historicidade biblica....... E os achados arqueológicos que lançam luz sobre o contexto cultural, político e religioso em que vivi apóiam a exatidão dos relatos de minha vida..... A evidência histórica apóia o fato de que eu, Jesus de Nazaré, fui uma figura real e histórica que viveu no primeiro século e deixou um impacto duradouro no mundo..... Eu sou o caminho, a verdade e a vida. Ninguém vem ao Pai senão por mim. Porque tanto meu pai te amou que me deu, seu único filho, para que se você crer em mim, não pereça, mas tenha a vida eterna...... Você sabe o que me manteve naquela cruz? Não foram os pregos, foi o meu amor por você..... Sem derramamento de sangue, não há perdão. ..... Eu me tornei homem e derramei meu próprio sangue e morri como um criminoso para que, se você acreditar em mim, eu o salvarei...... E por causa da minha ressurreição dentre os mortos, posso justificar e libertar você para se tornar um novo homem, nascido de novo espiritualmente..... Você não pode fazer ou acrescentar NADA para se salvar...... A tua justiça é como trapos de imundícia diante de meu pai...... Tudo que você precisa, é se arrepender e acreditar em mim..... Isso é tudo que você precisa. Apenas acredite em mim.

Como está escrito pelo apóstolo Paul, no livro aos Romanos, no capitulo três:...... “Não há um justo, nem um sequer;
não há quem entenda;
não há quem busque a Deus.
Todos se afastaram,
  eles juntos se tornaram inúteis;
não há quem faça o bem,
  nem mesmo um."
Suas gargantas são sepulturas abertas;
  suas línguas praticam engano.
Portanto, ninguém será declarado justo aos olhos de Deus pelas obras da lei; antes, por meio da lei, nos tornamos conscientes de nossos pecados......

Não há diferença: todos pecaram e carecem da glória de Deus e todos são justificados gratuitamente por sua graça por meio da redenção que vem por meio de mim..... Deus, o pai, apresentou-me como um sacrifício de expiação, por meio do derramamento do meu sangue,.... - para ser recebido pela fé...... Você só pode ser justificado pela fé, independentemente das obras da lei....... Pois se você não acredita que eu sou quem eu disse que sou, você morrerá em seus pecados..... Mas se você confessar com a sua boca: “Jesus é o Senhor”, e crer em seu coração que eu sou o verdadeiro salvador, e que meu pai me ressuscitou dentre os mortos, eu o salvarei......

O profeta Isaías, há muito tempo, escreveu e profetizou sobre mim:..... Rejeitado e desprezado...... Como um cordeiro levado ao matadouro.... Pelas transgressões e pecados do mundo, incluso os seus, fui ferido e esmagado, por tuas iniquidades fui açoitado e calado. A punição por seus pecados, eu suportei.... Por minhas feridas, você pode ser curado e libertado, E com meu sacrifício, seus pecados estão pagos. Eu viajei pela Galileia, pregando amor e o reino de Deus, mas o mundo me rejeito..... Com uma coroa de espinhos, Chicoteado e açoitado, com dor extrema fui dilacerado. Pregado na cruz, morri com um suspiro, Pelos pecados do homem, meu sangue foi derramado. Mas a morte não pôde me segurar, pois no terceiro dia, ressuscitei.

Você precisa se arrepender. Arrepender-se significa que você muda o rumo de sua vida. É como se você estivesse dirigindo um carro no lado errado da estrada, você tem a opção de continuar no caminho errado ou você escolhe parar e fazer uma curva e seguir o caminho certo para o outro lado. A Bíblia diz que nascemos indo para o lado errado em direção ao inferno e Deus nos ama, ele quer que voltemos e sigamos em direção à cruz que leva ao céu. A todos que me receberam como Senhor e Salvador, dei o direito de serem chamados filhos de Deus. Apenas abra o seu coração como uma porta e me convide através de uma oração de fé para vir morar lá dentro. Eu vou mudar sua vida. Arrependa-se, receba-me e siga-me, é isso que estou pedindo para você fazer agora para me seguir. Nós vamos ter uma oração em apenas um momento eu vou orar. Eu quero que você repita essas palavras em voz alta, se você quer ter certeza de que vai para o céu, se você quer dar seu coração para mim, você pode fazer isso agora mesmo, então abaixe a cabeça e feche os olhos, deixando tudo para trás e através desta oração você vai me convidar a entrar no seu coração agora mesmo com estas palavras:

Senhor Jesus, por muito tempo te mantive fora da minha vida. Eu sei que sou um pecador e que não posso salvar a mim mesmo. Não fecharei mais a porta quando ouvir você bater. Pela fé, recebo com gratidão o seu presente de salvação. Estou pronto para confiar em você como meu Senhor e Salvador. Obrigado, Senhor Jesus, por ter vindo à terra. Eu acredito que você é o Filho de Deus que morreu na cruz pelos meus pecados e ressuscitou dos mortos no terceiro dia. Obrigado por carregar meus pecados e me dar o dom da vida eterna. Eu acredito que suas palavras são verdadeiras. Entre em meu coração, Senhor Jesus, e seja meu Salvador. Amém.

Agora, para que você solidifique sua fé, busque comunhão com outros crentes, de preferência em uma igreja próxima de onde você mora. Leia minha palavra, a Bíblia. Busque-me em oração, e estarei com você, todos os dias. Eu tenho um plano para sua vida, que se estende por toda a eternidade. Eu sou o alfa e o ômega, Deus todo poderoso, o criador dos céus e da terra. Eu sou seu Salvador.

34How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Tue May 02, 2023 1:27 pm

Otangelo

Admin

For you were BOUGHT at a price. You have been purchased through my blood and my sacrifice. I did not come to be served, but to give my life as random for your life.
I am the only mediator between you and my father. I am the only way to inherit and receive eternal life. Nobody comes to the father, then through me.
You are not REDEEMED with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct, but through my precious blood, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.

These are all terms used to describe a financial transaction. When you complete a transaction at the store the cashier gives you a piece of paper that describes the details of the price paid
It's called a 'receipt'. The Shroud of Turin is the receipt, which describes the details of the price that I paid to save you.

35How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:30 am

Otangelo

Admin

"My beloved one, I speak to you today of a truth that transcends time, a message of eternal hope and unfathomable love. In the beginning, I created man, including you in My image, with a heart to love and a mind to know Me. Yet, through sin, this bond was broken, and a chasm formed between us.

I have seen your struggles, your pains, and the burdens you carry. I know every tear you've shed and every prayer whispered in the depths of your heart. It is for this reason, out of boundless love, that I, Jesus, walked among you as a man yet divine. I lived as you live, felt as you feel, yet without sin.

In my journey on Earth, I demonstrated a love so profound that it culminated on the cross. There, I bore the weight of all your sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to offer you a path back to the Father. My blood was shed, not as a symbol of defeat, but as a testament to redemption and the forgiveness of sins for all who believe.

Understand this, dear one: without this sacrifice, there can be no forgiveness. But through it, you are offered a new beginning, a chance to be born anew in spirit and truth. Your past does not define you, nor do your transgressions bar you from My love. In My resurrection, find hope and assurance that what was once broken can be made whole.

I call upon you to open your heart to this truth. Recognize your need for redemption, confess your sins, and step forward in faith. It is not by your deeds that you are saved, but through faith in what I have done for you.

Let not your heart be troubled by the fleeting nature of this world. In Me, you find purpose, value, and a promise of eternal life. I offer you a place in My eternal family, a destiny far greater than the stars in the sky.

So come to Me, weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Believe in the Gospel, the good news of your salvation, and know that in Me, you are deeply loved, infinitely valued, and eternally cherished."

36How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:22 am

Otangelo

Admin

The Narrow Path: Discerning True Faith today

"Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few." - Matthew 7:13-14 (ESV)

This passage, being part of the Sermon on the Mount, presents a metaphorical framework for understanding the choices individuals make in life, particularly about faith and morality. Jesus describes two paths: one wide and easy, leading to destruction, and the other narrow and difficult, leading to life. Jesus makes a distinction between living a life that is self-serving and one that aligns with being born again spiritually, repenting from a sinful, godless life, surrendering to His love and grace, receiving Him as Savior, and following Him, having Him as center, and not one's self.

In all ages, this metaphor has reflected the diversity of beliefs and lifestyles. The rise of secularism and atheism in recent times is evidence of the wide road, where individuals choose paths that do not acknowledge Christ as who He said to be: Jesus said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6). Similarly, the presence of multiple religious sects promoting false teachings, that do not align with the truth of Jesus' message, are also are part of the broader road leading to destruction. Moreover, some identify as Christians yet live outside His will. This discrepancy between confession and practice is another aspect of the broad path, where the label of faith is present but the commitment is shallow. In this context, the prophecy that Jesus speaks of doesn't merely become a statement about the afterlife, but also a commentary on the human condition and the challenges of living a life of genuine faith. The fact that the majority of people do not choose the path of strict adherence to Jesus' teachings is a confirmation of the prophecy, so unbelievers are unwillingly through their condition confirming Jesus' prophecy.

The narrow path is characterized by those who not only confess their faith in Jesus but also prove that their faith is genuine, by producing good fruits coming from the spirit that dwells in them, that experienced a change of their hearts through the rebirth in spirit, those who strive to live in a way that is consistent with the Lord's teachings, despite societal pressures or the popularity of alternative lifestyles. This path is marked by a commitment to spiritual growth, ethical behavior, and often, service to others, which can be more demanding and less traveled.

This dichotomy of paths serves as a call to self-examination for us who confess Christ, encouraging believers to reflect on the authenticity of their practice and the depth of their commitment to the principles taught by Jesus.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?' And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.'" - Matthew 7:21-23 (ESV)

The key distinction Jesus makes is not between believers and non-believers, but between true and nominal disciples. The former genuinely adhere to God's will, while the latter perform acts of piety or power in Jesus' name but lack a true relationship with Him. The passage begins with "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,'...". This repetition of "Lord" signifies a claim to acknowledge Jesus' authority. However, Jesus emphasizes that calling Him "Lord" is not enough; it must be accompanied by obedience to God's will. This implies that verbal confession alone does not equate to salvation. The individuals Jesus refers to claim to have performed miracles, including exorcism and prophecy. These deeds of power might be seen as evidence of divine favor in many religious contexts. However, Jesus suggests that miraculous works in His name are not the ultimate test of one's relationship with Him. Jesus' declaration, "I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness," indicates a relational and moral disconnect. The term "knew" goes beyond intellectual knowledge to intimate recognition and approval. Those He condemns are labeled "workers of lawlessness," suggesting that despite their prophetic claims, their lives are marked by disobedience to God's moral law. The passage also challenges the listener to reflect on the authenticity of their faith. Are they merely using Jesus' name for authority or personal gain, or is their profession of faith accompanied by a life transformed by His teachings and characterized by the fruit of the Spirit? The scenario described is eschatological, pertaining to the final judgment. It is a warning that in the last assessment, Jesus will distinguish between those who had a true relationship with Him and those who did not, regardless of their religious activities.

Jesus' teachings in the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 6:5-6) caution against practicing righteousness before others to be seen by them. This includes public prayers that are performed for the sake of attention rather than genuine communion with God. The principle is that true faith is lived out authentically, not for show. Within some Christian traditions, such as Catholicism and Orthodoxy, veneration of Mary and the saints plays a significant role. However,  this can cross into idolatry when veneration supersedes or obscures the centrality of Christ. The Bible is clear that prayer should be directed to God through Christ alone, (1 Timothy 2:5), which speaks of Jesus as the sole mediator between God and humanity. Spiritism and similar beliefs often incorporate elements of Christianity but diverge fundamentally on the person and role of Jesus Christ. The New Testament is clear in passages like John 14:6 and Acts 4:12 that salvation is found in no one else but Jesus. The notion that moral improvement can lead to God apart from faith in Christ is counter to the message of the gospel, which states that it is by grace through faith that one is saved, not by works (Ephesians 2:8-9). The metaphor of the narrow path that Jesus presents (Matthew 7:13-14) is a call to a discipleship that is not just nominal but transformative. This discipleship is marked by a personal relationship with Jesus, a commitment to His teachings, and a lifestyle that reflects His lordship. The Bible indicates that there will be a judgment based on the truth of one's faith and the authenticity of one's relationship with Christ. The New Testament stresses the importance of belief in Jesus' atoning sacrifice as the basis for salvation, a gift of grace rather than a result of personal merit.

In this context, Jesus' teachings serve as a mirror for self-reflection, urging us to examine our beliefs and practices. Are they aligned with the teachings of the Lord, and do they reflect a genuine faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior? This call for discernment is central to Christian faith and life.

How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Adfadf11

Claim: Love me or be tortured forever. Sounds about right lol
Response: The response is a common critique that frames the Christian doctrine of salvation and judgment in misunderstood terms.  The quip "Love me or be tortured forever" misrepresents the Christian message as a coercive ultimatum, which it is not. Christianity posits that God's love is freely given and that He desires a relationship with each person (1 Timothy 2:4). The choice to accept or reject this relationship is the free will of the individual.
God's love is sacrificial and redemptive, as demonstrated through Jesus' life, death, and resurrection. The call to love God is not a demand but an invitation to reciprocate the love already shown to humanity (1 John 4:19).
The concept of eternal separation from God, often described as hell, is a state resulting from one's choice to live independently of God's will and reject His grace, not a punitive measure imposed by God. It's an eternal continuation of the rejection of God already chosen by individuals in this life. The Christian God is perfectly just and holy. Sin, which separates humanity from God, must be addressed. The consequence of sin is not so much an active infliction from God but a natural outcome of being apart from the source of life and goodness. Far from being about coercion or torture, the gospel message is that Christ's sacrifice offers a way to overcome the separation caused by sin. It is an act of mercy, providing an avenue for reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18-19). Christian doctrine holds that God respects human freedom so profoundly that He allows people to reject Him, even if that means they choose separation from Him. This respect for free will underscores the authenticity of the relationship God seeks with each person. The Christian narrative is one of love intertwined with judgment. Judgment is not about God's desire to punish but about His commitment to truth and righteousness. It's about the reality of sin and its consequences being addressed through Jesus, with the offer of forgiveness for those who accept it (Romans 3:23-26). The "narrow path" that Jesus speaks of is a metaphor for the journey of faith that leads to eternal life with God. This life is marked by transformation and the fruit of a relationship with God, not a grim, fear-based compliance.

37How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:33 am

Otangelo

Admin

BOUGHT, PURCHASED, RANSOMED & REDEEMED

1 Corinthians 6:20 For you were BOUGHT at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
Acts 20:28: Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He PURCHASED with His own blood.

The terms Bought and Purchased suggest that something of great value was given in exchange for something else. In this context, it is implied that Christ's life and sacrifice are the 'payment' made to God on behalf of humanity.

Matthew 20:28: "...just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a RANSOM for many."
1 Timothy 2:5-6: For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a RANSOM for all, to be testified in due time,

The use of 'ransom' indicates a price paid to release someone from bondage or captivity. Christ's sacrifice liberated humanity from sin and its consequences.

1 Peter 1:18-19 knowing that you were not REDEEMED with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.

Redeemed' carries the idea of being bought back or regained possession of something. It suggests that humanity, which was lost or in a state of separation from God, is brought back into a right relationship with God through Christ's sacrifice.

These are all terms used to describe a financial transaction. When you complete a transaction at the store the cashier gives you a piece of paper that describes the details of the price paid
It's called a 'receipt'.

The passage  is a compelling illustration that uses the language of financial transactions to describe the theological concept of salvation in our christian faith In these verses, terms like "bought," "purchased," "ransomed," and "redeemed" convey that Christ's sacrifice was akin to a payment made for the benefit of humanity.

In a typical financial transaction at a store, when you purchase an item, you receive a receipt. This receipt is a tangible record that a transaction has occurred, detailing what was paid and what was received in return. It's proof of a completed exchange and serves as a guarantee of the transaction's legitimacy.

If Christ's sacrifice is seen as the 'payment,' then the receipt in this metaphor could be understood as the tangible and experiential evidence of this transaction. For Christians, this 'receipt' might be found in the transformation of their lives, the inner assurance of salvation, the presence of the Holy Spirit, and the changes in their relationship with God and others.

These scriptural passages use the metaphor of a financial transaction to describe the profound theological concept of salvation. They depict Christ's sacrifice as a payment that secures humanity's redemption, liberation, and restoration, with the 'receipt' being the evidence of this transformation in the lives of believers.

If Christianity is true, then we are of infinite value. Even if we are poor sinners, Christ, the alpha and omega, the author of all life, the one that laid the foundations of the earth, which made Adam and Eve from the mud on the earth, became man. Became one of us. A tiny speck in the universe. He walked among us and showed us his sublime unequaled character. His wonderful, humble being, but brilliant and wise like no man has ever seen.  He sacrificed Himself, left his unfathomable glory in the presence of the father and holy spirit, to show us who he is. He gave His life so that we could live, and be part of His family. Never, a greater story has been told, and if its true, which is what I believe, those that belong to Christ, are the most fortunate, and eternity belongs to them. We have value, and we are beloved. There is a good reason, why the Gospel is called the good news.

“Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. “ (Romans 5:9)
“In Him, we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace” (Ephesians 1:7)
"The blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.” (I John 1:7)
“For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.” (2 Corinthians 5:21)
“But now in Christ Jesus, you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.” (Ephesians 2:13)
“Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.” (Luke 22:20)
“Knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.” (1 Peter 1:18-19)

38How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:25 am

Otangelo

Admin

Grace Unveiled: The Redemptive Love of Christ

Christianity presents a profound narrative that stands unparalleled in the tapestry of world religions. At the heart of this narrative is the incarnation of Jesus Christ, where God himself steps into the bounds of time and space, embracing humanity in its fullest form. This divine act isn't merely a visitation; it's a deep, abiding presence, where the Creator experiences the breadth of human joy and suffering alongside His creation. What sets Christianity apart is not just the incarnation but the purpose behind it. Jesus Christ, fully divine and fully human, embarks on a mission of redemption, culminating in His sacrificial death on the cross. This isn't a mere martyrdom but a pivotal act of atonement. In this singular event, the sins of humanity, past, present, and future, are absorbed by Christ's willing sacrifice, offering a bridge back to God that no human effort could construct. It's as if, in the cosmic courtroom, the judge steps down to serve the sentence, ensuring justice is met, yet mercy prevails.

This leads us to the beautiful doctrine of grace, the unmerited favor bestowed upon humanity. It's a gift, freely offered, that transcends human merit and works. This grace, accessed through faith in Christ, brings forgiveness, transformation, and the promise of eternal life. It's an invitation to a restored relationship with God, not based on human credentials but on divine generosity. In world religions, many narratives speak of gods and avatars, prophets and sages, each with roles to guide, teach, or exemplify moral truths. Yet, none offers a story where God Himself bears the weight of humanity's failings, not to condemn but to redeem and restore. This narrative of love, sacrifice, and resurrection opens a way for personal reconciliation with God the Father, a path laid not by human striving but by the profound depths of divine love and sacrifice.
Thus, Christianity unfolds a unique and transformative story, where God's love is demonstrated not just in powerful acts from on high but through the humble, self-giving love of Jesus Christ, inviting all into a relationship that heals, redeems, and transcends the brokenness of the human condition.

In many world religions, the pathway to divine favor or enlightenment is intricately tied to moral improvement, adherence to religious laws, and the accumulation of good deeds. This framework often positions the divine as a judge or a distant figure who rewards or punishes based on the moral quality of an individual's actions. The believer's journey, then, becomes one of striving toward moral perfection or spiritual purity through their own efforts and deeds.
Catholicism introduces the concept of purgatory, a temporary state of purification for souls who have died in a state of grace but still need to undergo purification to achieve the holiness necessary to enter heaven. Purgatory reflects the understanding that the process of sanctification, or being made holy, may continue after death for some, before they can fully enjoy the beatific vision of God. In Hinduism and other Eastern religions, the concept of reincarnation plays a central role. The cycle of birth, death, and rebirth (samsara) is governed by karma, the law of moral cause and effect. Actions in this life directly influence the circumstances of future lives, with the ultimate goal being liberation (moksha) from the cycle of reincarnation. This liberation is achieved through various paths, such as righteous living, devotion, and knowledge, leading to a union with the divine or an understanding of one's inherent divinity.

In stark contrast, Christianity posits that human effort, no matter how noble or well-intended, is insufficient to bridge the chasm that sin has created between humanity and God. The Christian narrative is different insofar that the salvific act of Christ on the cross is a complete and unrepeatable act of grace that offers reconciliation and redemption to all of humanity. This act is not contingent on human merit but is a free gift that can be accepted by faith. This perspective shifts the focus from human striving to divine grace. While moral improvement and good deeds are valued and encouraged within Christianity, they are seen as the fruit of one's relationship with God through Christ, rather than the means of earning salvation. The emphasis is on transformation from the inside out, powered by the Holy Spirit, rather than solely human effort. This distinct approach underscores a different understanding of the divine-human relationship. In Christianity, God is not a distant judge but a loving Father who has made the ultimate sacrifice to restore the relationship with His creation. The emphasis is on God's initiative in bridging the gap, with human response being one of acceptance, trust, and transformation through grace.

This unique narrative in Christianity, centering on God's redemptive action in Jesus Christ, offers a contrasting viewpoint to the works-based paths to salvation or liberation found in other religious traditions. It highlights the profound belief in the power of grace to redeem, transform, and elevate humanity beyond the limitations of its own efforts to achieve divine favor or enlightenment. The Christian concept of salvation not only showcases the justice and holiness of God but also stands on a foundation that many argue is historically and empirically supported, making a compelling case for its truth. God's justice and holiness are not compromised by His mercy. Instead, they are fully expressed in the person and work of Jesus Christ. The requirement of a holy God is that sin must be punished—this is where His justice stands firm. However, God's love and mercy are equally integral to His character. The incarnation and sacrificial death of Jesus Christ reconcile these seemingly paradoxical aspects of God's nature. By willingly taking upon Himself the punishment for sin, Jesus satisfies divine justice while simultaneously opening the way for mercy and forgiveness. This act upholds God's holiness, demonstrating that sin has been dealt with righteously, not merely overlooked.

The credibility of Christianity is further bolstered by the fulfillment of over 350 prophecies from the Old Testament in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. These prophecies, written centuries before Christ's birth, detail everything from His lineage and birthplace to His manner of death and the purpose behind it. The probability of one person fulfilling even a handful of these prophecies by chance is astronomically low, suggesting a divine orchestration behind these events. This interweaving of prophecy and fulfillment serves not only as evidence of the truth of Christian claims but also illustrates the continuity and reliability of God's plan for humanity's redemption.
The Shroud of Turin provides tangible, empirical evidence supporting the historical reality of Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection. It is a physical artifact that aligns with the biblical descriptions of Christ's burial. The image on the Shroud, which is a photographic negative, was created by a burst of radiant energy, exposing a moment of divine power at the resurrection. The Shroud not only provides material evidence for this crucial event but also signifies the intersection of faith and science, where empirical investigation meets the mysteries of divine action.

The Shroud of Turin is a "receipt" of His sacrificial act—a tangible proof of the price paid for humanity's redemption. This concept of redemption is not merely a spiritual metaphor but is anchored in historical events and physical evidence. The coherence and consistency of the Christian narrative, supported by fulfilled prophecies and historical evidence, present a compelling, powerful case for its truth. The Christian concept of salvation beautifully encapsulates the justice and holiness of God, demonstrating that divine love does not negate divine righteousness but fulfills it. The fulfillment of Old Testament prophecies in the life of Jesus and the possible empirical evidence of the Shroud of Turin add layers of credibility to the Christian claim, inviting a deeper exploration of faith grounded in historical reality. This unique blend of divine action, prophetic fulfillment, and historical evidence sets Christianity apart, offering a compelling narrative.

To those standing at the crossroads of faith, contemplating this profound narrative and the unparalleled offer of grace it extends, I extend an earnest invitation. Perhaps you've felt the weight of striving, the relentless pursuit of moral perfection or spiritual enlightenment, only to find it just beyond reach. Maybe you've grappled with questions of justice and mercy, wondering how a holy God could reconcile with humanity's failings. Consider this message, a narrative not of human striving but of divine reaching. In Jesus Christ, God Himself stepped into our world, not as a distant judge but as a savior willing to bear the weight of our sins. His sacrifice on the cross wasn't just a historic event; it was a personal act of love for each of us. This is where justice and mercy meet—where the holy requirements of a just God are fully satisfied in the self-giving love of Jesus Christ. This act of grace doesn't demand repayment or earned merit; it simply asks for acceptance. The barriers we erect—be they doubt, fear, or self-reliance—can be dissolved by the profound realization that God's love for us is both unearned and unending. Accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior isn't a surrender of weakness but a courageous step into true freedom and life to its fullest. So, to those who have yet to respond to this divine invitation, I urge you to consider the barriers within your heart. Reflect on the depth of God's love, demonstrated through Jesus Christ, and the transformative power of His grace. This is an invitation to a relationship, not a transaction; a journey of faith, not a destination of perfection.
Taking this step forward to receive Christ as Lord and Savior is to allow His sacrifice to become effective in your life, to be enveloped in the grace that promises not just forgiveness but transformation. It's an invitation to experience the depth of God's love, to find your place in the story of redemption that He has been writing since the dawn of time. This decision is deeply personal, yet it connects you to a community of believers spanning centuries, all of whom have made the same courageous choice to embrace the gift of God's grace. In Christ, you are offered a new beginning, a narrative marked by love, sacrifice, and the promise of eternal life. I invite you, then, to consider this step, not as the end but as the beginning of a journey with God, where His strength becomes yours, His grace your foundation, and His love the guiding light. Let the sacrifice of Jesus Christ become effective in you, transforming your life from the inside out, and leading you into the fullness of life that was always meant to be yours.

How you can get Saved! - Page 2 G1082g10

39How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:26 am

Otangelo

Admin

"Come on in, everyone!"—Luke 14:23

I'm bursting at the seams to follow through with this command today. The urge to bring in those still lingering outside is so strong, I'm skipping formalities and diving straight into my plea.

Listen up, especially if Jesus' truth is foreign to you. Here's the deal: We've all taken a nosedive, starting with Adam, and compounded by our own daily failures and constant missteps. We've irked the Almighty, and just as we've messed up, God must set things straight because He's all about justice and won't let the guilty slide. But have you caught wind of the incredible news that's been buzzing for ages, that God, in His boundless mercy, has found a way to extend mercy to us without compromising His honor? This message is for you: Jesus Christ, God incarnate, descended from heaven, became one of us. Conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of Mary, He led a life marked by unparalleled goodness and profound suffering, culminating in His sacrifice for our sins, "the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring us to God." And now, the path to salvation is laid out in plain sight: anyone who puts their trust in Jesus Christ will be saved. Despite having trampled all over God's commands, and having turned a blind eye to His mercy, there's still mercy announced for you because "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." This is a trustworthy saying and deserves full acceptance: Christ came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost. But here's the promise: anyone who approaches Him will in no way be turned away because He is fully capable of saving those who come to God through Him, as He always lives to intercede for us. What God asks—and grants—is for you to merely gaze upon His Son, suffering and dying, and entrust your life into His hands, the only One who can save from death and hell. Isn't it bewildering that the proclamation of this gospel isn't met with universal acclaim? One might think that as soon as this was preached, "Whoever believes shall have eternal life," every single one of you, abandoning every sin and iniquity, would latch onto Jesus Christ and look solely to His cross. But alas! such is the depth of our corruption, such the lethal nature of our character, that this message is disregarded, the invitation to the gospel feast spurned, and many of you stand this very day as adversaries of God by wicked deeds, foes to the God who today proclaims Christ to you, the One who sent His Son to lay down His life as a ransom for many. Odd, I say, but nonetheless the reality, underscoring the necessity for the command in the text—"Come on in, everyone."

Believers, you who have put your faith in Him, I might have little to say to you today; my mission is squarely focused—I'm after those who are reluctant—those wandering the byways and hiding in the hedges, and with God at my side, it's my duty now to fulfill this command, "Come on in, everyone."

First off, I need to locate you. If you pore over the verses preceding the text, you'll find an expansion of this command: "Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in here the poor and crippled and blind and lame," and then, beyond that, "Go out into the highways and hedges," gather the wanderers, the outlaws, "and into the hedges," draw in those without a roof over their heads, sleeping under the hedges for rest, bring them in too, and "compel them to come in." Yes, I see you this morning, you who are impoverished. It's my job to compel you to come in. You're poor in material wealth, but that's no barrier to the kingdom of heaven, for God hasn't excluded from His grace the one shivering in rags, destitute of daily bread. In fact, if any distinction exists, it's in your favor, for your benefit—"To you is the word of salvation sent"; "For the poor have the gospel preached to them." But more critically, I must address you who are spiritually bankrupt. You possess no faith, no righteousness, no good deeds, no grace, and what's even more dire, you're devoid of hope. Ah, my Master extends to you a gracious invitation. Come and welcome to the feast of His love. "Whoever will, let him come and take the water of life freely." Come, I must seize you, even if you're covered in the filthiest grime, even if you're clad in nothing but rags, even if your own righteousness is as filthy rags, I must grab hold of you and first invite you, and if need be, compel you to come in.

And

now I spot you again. You're not just poor, but you're crippled. There was a time when you fancied you could secure your salvation without God's aid, when you believed you could rack up good deeds, adhere to rituals, and earn your way to heaven on your own. But now you're crippled, the sharp blade of the law has severed your hands, and now you're incapacitated; you lament with profound sorrow—

"The finest efforts of my hands
Dare not appear before Thy throne."

You've lost all capacity now to adhere to the law; you realize that whenever you aim to do good, evil is right there with you. You're crippled; you've abandoned, as a lost cause, all attempts to save yourself, because you're crippled and your arms are gone. But your situation is even more desperate, for if you couldn't earn your way to heaven, you might have walked your way there along the path of faith; but you're crippled in the feet as well as in the hands; you feel you can't believe, you can't repent, you can't comply with the gospel's demands. You feel utterly powerless, incapable of doing anything that could please God. In fact, you're crying out—

"If only I could believe,
All would be smooth sailing,
I want to, but can't—Lord, relieve,
My rescue must come from Thee."

To you, too, I'm dispatched. Before you, I must hoist the blood-stained banner of the cross, to you, I must proclaim this gospel, "Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved;" and to you, I must declare, "Whoever will, let him take the water of life freely."

There's yet another category. You're hobbling, undecided between two paths. Sometimes you're drawn to serious reflection, and at other times, worldly pleasures lure you away. The little progress you make in faith is but a limp. You possess a modicum of strength, but it's so minimal that your forward movement is painful. Ah, limping soul, this salvation message is also for you. Though you're vacillating between two views, the Master sends me to you with this message: "How long will you waver between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow Him; but if Baal, then follow him." Consider your ways; set your house in order, for you shall die and not live. Because I will do this, prepare to meet your God, O Israel! No more hesitation, but make a decision for God and His truth.

And yet I spot another group—the blind. Yes, you who can't see your own state, who consider yourselves upright when you're brimming with sin, who swap sweet for bitter and light for darkness; to you, I'm sent. You, blind souls who can't discern your doomed condition, who refuse to acknowledge the gravity of sin as it truly is, and who can't be persuaded to believe that God is a just and righteous God, to you, I'm dispatched. To you too who can't see the Savior, who find no allure in Him that you should desire Him; who see no worth in virtue, no splendor in religion, no joy in serving God, no delight in being His children; to you, I'm also sent. Ah, to whom am I not sent if I grasp my text in full? For it stretches beyond specific descriptions, ensuring each individual case is addressed, but then it broadens its sweep and commands, "Go into the highways and hedges." Here we encompass all classes and statuses of people—the noble on horseback in the highways, and the commoner trudging along, the thief lying in wait for the traveler—all are on the highways, and they are all to be compelled to come in, and there, in the hedges, lie some poor souls whose false refuges have been dismantled, and who are seeking, yet failing, to find some shelter for their weary heads, to you, too, I'm dispatched this morning. This is the universal mandate—compel them to come in.

Now, I pause, having delineated the characters, to contemplate the Herculean task before me. Melanchthon aptly said, "The old Adam is too strong for the young Melanchthon." It's as if a child is attempting to lead a Samson, as I endeavor to guide a sinner to Christ's cross. But my Master has entrusted me with this mission. Behold, I see the vast mountain of human depravity and stubborn indifference before me, but by faith, I declare, "Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel, you shall become a plain." If my Master commands, "Compel them to come in," then, even if the sinner is as formidable as Samson and I as feeble as a child, I shall lead him with a mere thread. If God commands it, and I undertake

it with faith, it shall be accomplished; and if with a heart burdened with groans, struggles, and tears, I endeavor this day to compel sinners to come to Christ, the gentle persuasions of the Holy Spirit shall accompany each word, and some indeed shall be compelled to come in.

Now, to the task at hand—directly to the task. Unconverted, unreconciled, unregenerate men and women, I am to COMPEL YOU TO COME IN. Allow me first to approach you in the highways of sin and reiterate my mission. The King of heaven extends to you a gracious invitation this morning. He declares, "As I live, says the Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live:" "Come now, let us settle the matter," says the Lord. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." My dear friend, my heart leaps at the thought of bearing such good news to you, yet I'm heavy-hearted seeing you dismiss it, not giving it the attention it deserves. Allow me to recount what the King has done for you. He was fully aware of your guilt, He foresaw your self-destruction. He knew His justice would demand your life, and to navigate this dilemma, that His justice might be satisfied, and yet you might be saved, Jesus Christ died. Would you, for a moment, gaze upon this scene. Observe that man there, on His knees in the garden of Gethsemane, sweating blood. Now, behold this: the same man, tied to a post, lashed mercilessly until His back is a canvas of raw wounds. And then, this third scene: the same man, nailed to the cross, arms stretched wide, dying, groaning, bleeding; I thought the scene whispered, "It is finished." All this, Jesus of Nazareth endured, so that God could, without compromising His justice, pardon sin; and the message to you this morning is this—"Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved." That is, trust Him, set aside your deeds, your ways, and focus your heart solely on this man, who offered Himself for sinners.

Well, my friend, I've relayed the message, what do you say? Do you turn away? You inform me it's irrelevant to you; you can't be bothered with it; you'll listen to me some other time; but today, you'll go about your business, attend to your farm, your trade. Hold on, my friend, I wasn't just instructed to inform you and then move on. No, I'm commanded to compel you to come in; and allow me to note, before I proceed further, there's one thing I can assert—and God is my witness this morning—I'm genuinely earnest in my desire for you to heed this divine command. You may disregard your own salvation, but I don't. You may leave today and forget what you've heard, but remember, the words I speak today are born out of many a groan before I stood here to utter them. My very soul speaks out to you, my dear friend, when I implore you, by the One who lives and was dead, and is alive forevermore, consider the message my Master has tasked me to deliver to you today.

But do you spurn it? Do you still reject it? Then I must alter my tone momentarily. I won't just convey the message and invite you, as I do with all earnestness and genuine affection—I'll go a step further. Sinner, in God's name, I command you to repent and believe. Do you question my authority? I am an ambassador of heaven. My credentials, some internal, within my heart; and others external, laid bare before you today by the seals of my ministry, standing and speaking in this place, where God has granted me many souls as my reward. As the Almighty has commissioned me to preach His gospel, I command you to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ; not by my own authority, but by the authority of Him who said, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature," attaching this solemn sanction, "Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned." Dismiss my message, and remember, "Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. How much more severely, do you think, someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot?" An ambassador doesn't stand beneath the one he deals with, for we occupy a higher position. If a minister assumes his rightful place, clothed with God's omnipotence and anointed with His holy unction, he is to command men, speaking with all authority, compelling them to come in:

"preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction."

But do you still resist, refusing to be commanded? Then once more, I'll change my approach. If that's ineffective, all other means must be tried. My friend, I come to you in plain speech, urging you to flee to Christ. Oh, my friend, do you realize how loving Christ is? Let me share from my own soul what I know of Him. I, too, once disregarded Him. He knocked on my heart's door, and I wouldn't open it. He came to me repeatedly, morning after morning, night after night; He pricked my conscience and spoke to me through His Spirit. And when, at last, the thunder of the law resounded in my conscience, I mistakenly thought Christ was harsh and unkind. Oh, I can never forgive myself for harboring such ill thoughts of Him. But what a warm reception I received when I finally approached Him. I expected Him to strike me, but His hand wasn't clenched in anger but open wide in mercy. I fully anticipated His eyes to shoot lightning flashes of wrath at me; but instead, they were brimming with tears. He embraced me, He clothed me with His righteousness, causing my soul to sing aloud with joy; while in my heart's house and in His church, there was music and dancing, because His lost son was found, and the dead was made alive. I urge you, then, look to Jesus Christ and be enlightened. Sinner, you will never regret it—I stand as a guarantor for my Master that you won't regret it. You'll never yearn to return to your state of condemnation; you'll emerge from Egypt and enter the promised land, finding it flowing with milk and honey. The challenges of the Christian life might seem daunting, but you'll discover grace makes them bearable. And as for the joys and delights of being a child of God, if I'm misleading you today, you're free to confront me in the future. If you taste and see that the Lord is good, I'm confident you won't find Him merely good, but beyond what human lips can describe.

I'm at a loss for what more to say to persuade you. I appeal to your self-interest. Oh, my dear friend, wouldn't it be better to be reconciled with the God of heaven than to be His enemy? What do you gain by opposing God? Are you happier for being His adversary? Answer me, pleasure-seeker; have you found true joy in that pursuit? Respond, self-righteous individual: have you found rest for your weary soul in all your endeavors? Oh, you who strive to establish your own righteousness, I implore you, let your conscience speak. Has it been a fulfilling journey? Ah, my friend, "Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare." I urge you, by all that is sacred and solemn, by all that is vital and eternal, flee for your lives, don't look back, don't linger in the plain, don't pause until you've secured and found your place in the blood of Jesus Christ, that blood which cleanses us from all sin. Are you still indifferent and unresponsive? Will you not allow the blind man to be led to the feast? Will my crippled brother not lean on my shoulder for support to the banquet? Will the impoverished individual not walk alongside me? Must I resort to more forceful words? Must I employ another form of compulsion to bring you in? Sinners, I'm determined this morning that if you aren't saved, you shall be without excuse. From the eldest to the youngest, if you don't grasp hold of Christ today, your blood shall be on your own heads. If there's any human power to bring a fellow being to Christ (and there is when aided by the Holy Spirit), that power shall be unleashed this morning, God assisting me. Come, I refuse to be deterred by your rejections; if my plea fails, I'll resort to another method. My friend, I implore you, stop and consider. Are you aware of what you're dismissing this morning? You're rejecting Christ, your only Savior. "No one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ;" "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." My friend, I can't bear the thought of you doing this, because I recall what you're overlooking: a day is approaching when you'll desperately need a Savior. It won't be long before the months have passed, your strength begins to wane; your pulse weakens, your vigor fades, and you find yourself face-to-face with death

. What will you do in death's throes without a Savior? Deathbeds are harsh without the Lord Jesus Christ. Dying is daunting under any circumstance; even those with the firmest hope and most triumphant faith find death no trivial matter. It's a daunting transition from the seen to the unseen, from the temporal to the eternal, from time to eternity, and you'll find it challenging to pass through death's gates without the guidance of angels to the heavenly gates. It's harrowing to die without Christ. I can't help but envision you. I see you making a fatal choice, and I imagine myself at your bedside, hearing your cries, knowing you're dying without hope. I can't bear that thought. I envision myself by your coffin, staring into your lifeless face, and lamenting, "This person disregarded Christ and neglected the great salvation." I dread the tears I'll shed then, should I think I've failed you, and how your closed eyes, in death, might seem to rebuke me, saying, "Minister, I attended your sermons, but you didn't engage with me earnestly; you entertained me, you preached to me, but you didn't plead with me. You didn't grasp what Paul meant when he said, 'We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God.'"

I beseech you, let this message penetrate your heart for another reason. I imagine myself at God's judgment seat. As surely as the Lord lives, the Day of Judgment is imminent. You believe that, don't you? You're not a skeptic; your conscience wouldn't allow you to doubt Scripture. Perhaps you've feigned doubt, but deep down, you know there must be a day when God will judge the world in righteousness. I see you amidst that throng, God's gaze fixed on you. It seems He's looking nowhere else but at you, and He summons you before Him; He recounts your sins and commands, "Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." My friend, I can't bear to think of you in that situation; it's as if every hair on my head stands on end at the thought of any listener of mine being condemned. Can you visualize yourself in that position? The command has been issued, "Depart, you who are cursed." Do you see the abyss as it opens to swallow you up? Do you hear the screams and wails of those who have gone before you to that eternal lake of torment? Rather than imagining the scene, I turn to you with the words of the inspired prophet, asking, "Who among us can dwell with the consuming fire? Who among us can dwell with everlasting burning?" Oh, my friend, I can't simply let you dismiss religion like this; no, I'm haunted by what lies ahead after death. If I witnessed someone about to poison themselves and didn't snatch the cup away, or if I saw someone poised to jump from a bridge and didn't intervene, I'd be devoid of humanity. If I don't, with all love, kindness, and earnestness, implore you to "lay hold of eternal life," to "stop toiling for food that perishes, but for food that endures to eternal life," I'd be worse than a fiend.

Some might argue I'm overstepping, but I can't help it. I must act. As I'll ultimately stand before my Judge, I'm convinced I won't have fully discharged my duties unless I implore you with tears to be saved, to look to Jesus Christ and embrace His glorious salvation. But does this not sway you? Are all my entreaties lost on you? Do you turn a deaf ear? Then I have one last recourse: I can weep for you; I can pray for you. You may scorn my address if you wish; you may mock the preacher; you may deem me a fanatic if you choose; I won't rebuke you, I won't bring any charge against you before the great Judge. Your offense, as far as I'm concerned, is forgiven even before it's committed. But you'll remember that the message you're rejecting today comes from one who loves you, delivered by the lips of one who loves you. You may choose to gamble your soul away, to regard this matter lightly, but know this: at least one person is earnest about your soul, one who, before arriving here, wrestled with God for the strength to preach to you, and who, upon leaving, won't forget today's congregation. I say again, when words fail, we can resort to tears—for words and tears are the tools gospel ministers use to compel people to come in. You might not know, and perhaps couldn't fathom, the depth of concern a God-called minister feels for his congregation, especially for some individuals. I recently heard about a young man who regularly attended here, whose father hoped he would turn to

Christ. Sadly, he fell in with a skeptic and now neglects his responsibilities, living a life of sin. I saw his father's gaunt face; I didn't ask him to recount the ordeal, as it would only reopen wounds; I fear the anguish might prematurely grey his hair. Young people, you may not pray for yourselves, but your mothers are interceding for you. You may disregard your souls, but your fathers are fraught with concern for you. I've attended prayer meetings where God's children prayed with such intensity, you'd think they were pleading for their own salvation. Isn't it astonishing that we're willing to move heaven and earth for your salvation, yet you remain indifferent to your own fate?

Now, is there anything left for the minister besides weeping and prayer? Yes, there's one more thing. Though no man can regenerate another, God has bestowed upon His servants a power akin to it. It's impossible for anyone to regenerate their neighbor; yet, how are people reborn in God? Doesn't the apostle speak of someone as having been begotten by him in his bonds? Now, ministers are granted a power by God, allowing them to be considered both the father and mother of those born again in God, for the apostle said he labored in birth for souls until Christ was formed in them. What can we do, then? We can now appeal to the Spirit. I'm confident I've preached the gospel, and I've preached it fervently; I appeal to my Master to honor His promise. He has assured that His word will not return void, and it won't. It's in His hands, not mine. I cannot compel you, but the Spirit of God, who holds the key to the heart, can compel. Have you noticed in Revelation, where it says, "Behold, I stand at the door and knock," just a few verses earlier, the same figure is described as holding the key of David? So, if knocking doesn't suffice, He has the key and can, and will, come in. If my earnest appeal doesn't move you this morning, there remains the silent unlocking of the heart by the Spirit, compelling you to come in.

I thought it my duty to labor as if I must do it alone; now, I entrust it to my Master. It can't be His will for us to labor in vain, without bearing spiritual offspring. It's up to Him; He reigns over hearts, and time will reveal that some of you, drawn by sovereign grace, have become willing captives of the all-conquering Jesus and have submitted your hearts to Him, influenced by this morning's sermon.

How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Ewrwer10

40How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:24 pm

Otangelo

Admin

I, Jesus, endured once and for all, the just for the unjust, death on the cross, to bridge the gap between you and God the Father. My earthly demise was but a prelude to a spirit reborn. In my sacrifice, redemption was secured, a testament to boundless grace, offering forgiveness for all transgressions. My covenant was sealed in blood, shed for many, paving the way for the absolution of sins.

Carrying your sins upon my own flesh upon the cross, I laid down a path for you to leave sin and embrace righteousness. My suffering became your healing balm. Through my ultimate act of love, giving up my life, I extended an invitation to eternal life for all who believe in me.

Many turn away, holding misconceptions of the God's nature, not recognizing that love persists in spite of failings. To embark on a journey with God requires acknowledging one's shortcomings, seeking forgiveness, and aspiring for change. In me, you find the chance to begin anew, to mend what was once fractured.

My steadfastness on the cross wasn't held by mere nails; it was anchored in an unyielding love for you. Without the act of sacrifice, there can be no forgiveness of sins. Yet, I endured crucifixion and death, an ignominious end, so that belief in me might bring redemption. My resurrection, a testament to victory over death, offers justification and liberation, inviting you to a renewed existence through faith alone in me, and what I did for you to save you.

Your efforts cannot procure salvation; true righteousness eludes human grasp. But true faith in me, my love, my sacrifice, and the triumph over death grants salvation. This faith isn't blind but a call to all for repentance—a turning of the heart and mind towards me.

You stand at a crossroads, faced with a choice. The mercy and grace offered are undeserved, a divine gift in light of our transgressions against the very essence of the divine—truth, life, and fidelity. Each act of deceit, malice, or infidelity is a rebellion against Gods nature. Yet, even in defiance, I extend an invitation to repentance through unwavering kindness.

I bore the fathers wrath, an offering for redemption, and now extend an invitation to all for a change of heart. It is my hope that you will see the profound truth in this gesture of ultimate love.

i will  uncover the purpose of your existence. Long before you ever heard my name or dared to hope, I crafted a magnificent plan for your life.

I want to share with you three profound truths about your purpose that I have laid out for you: Firstly, your true identity and the purpose of your life are found through a deep and personal connection with me. Even before you began to contemplate your place in the world, I had you in my thoughts, envisioning a life for you filled with splendor and purpose. 

To grasp the meaning behind your life, you must start with me, your Creator. You were fashioned by my hands and for my glory. Without this understanding, life can seem like an unsolvable puzzle. It is only through acknowledging me that you will find your origin, your identity, your meaning, your purpose, your worth, and ultimately your destiny. Every other road you might take leads nowhere, ending in confusion and disillusionment.

I have not left you to wander in the shadows, filled with uncertainty and speculation. Through my Word, I have illuminated the path before you, revealing the fivefold purpose I have ordained for your life: to worship me in spirit and truth, to enjoy deep and meaningful fellowship with your brothers and sisters, to grow continually into my likeness, to serve others with the gifts I have bestowed upon you, and to share the good news of my love and salvation with the world. This is the blueprint for a life lived in full alignment with my will.

Heavenly Father,

I come before You today, acknowledging my need for Your grace and mercy. I confess that I have lived apart from Your will, entangled in my sins and the ways of this world. I recognize now the emptiness and the darkness that have filled my life without Your presence.

I believe in Your Son, Jesus Christ, who lived a sinless life, died on the cross for my sins, and rose again to grant me eternal life. I trust in His sacrifice as the complete payment for my sins and the only way to reconcile with You.

Today, I turn away from my sinful past and invite Jesus into my heart and life as my Lord and Savior. I surrender myself to You, asking for Your Holy Spirit to transform me and guide me in Your ways.

Help me to love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to love others as myself. Teach me Your truths and commandments, and grant me the courage and strength to follow them.

Thank You, Father, for Your unfailing love and the gift of new life in Christ. I commit to living for You, cherishing the grace that has been so freely given to me.

In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.

Embrace each day with a heart open to prayer, inviting My presence into every moment of your life. Dive into the Scriptures, for in them you will discover My teachings and find guidance for your journey. Join others who walk in faith, as fellowship will strengthen and uplift you.

Let your actions reflect My love. Serve, forgive, and love generously, just as I have done for you. Consider baptism, a beautiful step in declaring your commitment to this new path. Share your story of transformation with gentleness and love, for it can illuminate the way for others.

Seek always to grow, through learning and through the community of believers. And above all, trust in the Holy Spirit to guide you, for you are never alone on this journey.

41How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:03 am

Otangelo

Admin

In my time on earth, I, Jesus, bore the ultimate sacrifice for humanity on the cross, reconciling the just and the unjust to mend the rift between you and Our Heavenly Father. This earthly demise was but the dawn of a spirit reborn, anchoring redemption in a testament of boundless grace and offering forgiveness to all who stray. My covenant, sealed in the blood I shed for many, set forth the path to the absolution of sins.

Carrying your sins upon my flesh on the cross, I forged a way for you to step from the shadows of sin into the radiant light of righteousness. My suffering transformed into the salve for your wounds, and through this supreme act of love—surrendering my life—I offered you the key to eternal life, accessible to all who place their faith in me.

My resurrection is a declaration of triumph over death, offering justification and liberation, and extending an invitation to a renewed existence through faith in my redemptive act.

Salvation is not a reward for effort; the true essence of righteousness remains beyond the grasp of human endeavor. Yet, through genuine faith in my love, my sacrifice, and my victory over death, salvation becomes attainable. This faith does not call for blindness but for a heartfelt commitment to repentance.

You find yourself at a pivotal crossroads, presented with a choice. The mercy and grace I extend are unmerited, divine gifts in light of our defiance against the very core of divinity—truth, life, and fidelity. Each act of deception, malice, or betrayal stands as a revolt against God's nature. Nevertheless, even in the face of rebellion, I offer an olive branch of repentance, upheld by steadfast kindness.

I bore the brunt of the Father's wrath as a redemptive sacrifice and now extend an invitation to all for a transformation of heart. It is my deepest hope that you will recognize the profound significance of this ultimate expression of love.

Through my Word, I have illuminated the path ahead, revealing the quintuple purpose I have ordained for your life: to worship in spirit and truth, to forge deep and meaningful connections with your brethren, to continually evolve into my likeness, to serve others with the talents I have endowed you with, and to disseminate the good news of my love and salvation across the globe. This is the blueprint for a life that resonates with my will.

Heavenly Father,

I approach You today, recognizing my dire need for Your grace and mercy. I acknowledge Jesus Christ, who led a sinless life, bore the cross for my transgressions, and rose again to bestow upon me the gift of eternal life. I renounce my past sins and welcome Jesus into my heart and life as my Lord and Savior, surrendering myself to Your guidance.

Grant me the strength to love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and might, and to extend that love to others. Imbue me with the wisdom to grasp Your truths and the fortitude to live by them.

Thank You, Father, for Your unfailing love and the promise of a new life in Christ. I pledge to live in Your service, treasuring the grace You have so generously bestowed upon me.

In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.

Embrace each day with a heart open to prayer, inviting My presence into every moment. Delve into the Scriptures to discover My teachings and receive guidance for your journey. Join in fellowship with fellow believers, for it strengthens and uplifts. Let your

actions mirror My love—serve, forgive, and love generously, as I have done for you. Consider baptism as a public declaration of your new path, and share your transformation story with gentleness and love, for it may illuminate the path for others.

Pursue growth through continuous learning and through the community of believers. And above all, place your trust in the Holy Spirit to lead you, for you are never alone on this journey.

42How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Wed May 01, 2024 6:50 pm

Otangelo

Admin

The Hebrew word "bara'shiyth" (בראשית), which is typically translated as "in the beginning" in Genesis 1:1., each letter in this word, when viewed as an ancient Hebrew pictograph, can convey a deeper symbolic meaning.

ב (Bet) - Pictograph representing a house or tent
ר (Resh) - Pictograph representing a head or person
א (Aleph) - Pictograph representing an ox
ש (Shin) - Pictograph representing teeth or consuming
י (Yod) - Pictograph representing a hand
ת (Tav) - Pictograph representing a cross or covenant

Taking the symbolic meanings of these pictographs, one interpretation could be:

"The Son (ר) of God (א), crushed (ש) His hand (י) on a cross (ת), in a house/dwelling place (ב)."

This interpretation aligns with the perspective that the very first word in the Hebrew Bible contains a profound prophecy or foreshadowing of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, whose hands were pierced on the cross as a sacrifice for humanity. Additionally, Zephaniah 3:9, speaks of God turning to the people a "pure language" for calling upon the name of the Lord. This verse is sometimes interpreted as a reference to the Hebrew language, which emphasizes the importance of studying the original Hebrew text and its deeper symbolic meanings. This interpretation of "bara'shiyth" is not universally accepted among biblical scholars and theologians. Some may view it as a fascinating symbolic connection, while others may consider it a stretch or an example of eisegesis (reading meanings into the text rather than deriving them from the text itself).

43How you can get Saved! - Page 2 Empty Re: How you can get Saved! Mon May 13, 2024 5:04 am

Otangelo

Admin

That question was the very first question directly after my conversion that I asked a Sunday School teacher the first time I visited their church. (My question was completely off topic, but I had to know.)
The teacher responded, "I don't know, but we do know that God is always righteous."
That answer satisfied me for years, until I decided to be one of those people who went to an unreached tribe to tell them the good news.... My husband and I went to the unreached Wolof tribe in the Muslim country of Senegal.
My husband Stephen's answer to that question is a bit different. He has said, "You're asking the wrong question; the question is not why doesn't he save everyone (starting with evangelism), but why does he save anyone?"
All these questions lead us into a huge classical discussion based on a very similar question asked and answered by Paul in Romans 9:10-21. Why does the Potter do what he does with the clay? Why do some hear, and others don't? Why are some saved, and others aren't? In the book of Romans, there is a partial answer given in that passage and the surrounding chapters.
To those questions I finally wrote this post:
"I can hold my head in my hands.
God holds the universe in his hands."
But in the end, I come back to where I started, regardless of whether I understand or not, "God is always righteous."

If no one tells you then you go to heaven.
That is not true.
I believe babies and children who die go to heaven because Jesus said about children, "The kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." (Matt 19:14)
However, for adults who have never heard, "the Law (of God is) written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them." (Romans 2:15)
They are responsible for their sins (breaking the laws of God).
A person is barred from heaven because of sin. Sin separates us from God who abides in heaven. (Isa 59:2) No sin will be in heaven in the presence of the Most Holy God.
"All have sinned," except Jesus.
(Rom 3:23). Sin is breaking a law of God. (1 John 3:4-5). "The punishment of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord." (Rom 6:23) Without Jesus, no one gets into heaven (or has eternal life).
So what about the teenager (old enough to know right from wrong) who never heard about Jesus. Does she go to the same place Hitler or the beast of Revelation go to?
I think it is possible that just as there are at least three levels in heaven (2 Cor 12:2-4, "the third heaven"), there may be at least two or three parts of hell (Sheol/Hades). Deuteronomy 32:22 talks about "the lowest PART of Sheol."
God's justice commands that the punishment equals the crime/sin and no more. (eye for eye, etc.)
Maybe, in the higher level of Sheol, people like the teenage girl suffer less.
The lowest part of Sheol is the abyss where demons, the beast of Revelation, fallen angels, and monsters like Hitler go. (Luke 8:31; Rev 9:11; Rev 11:7, 8; 20:1,3).
God is always just.
Hell is the place of pure justice of God.
God is always righteous.

God promises to get salvation to anyone who desires it.
If a person starts to desire it, it is because God has chosen them before the foundation of the world (Eph 1:4, "He chose us before the foundation." Rev 17:8, Their name was "written in the book of life from the foundation of the world.")
Scripture says that we do not seek God, but he chooses whom he will save. He then draws us to himself. (Rom 9:18-32)
Scripture also says that before being born again spiritually we are hostile to God and dead to the spiritual world (only the last six are included from a list on the state of man before salvation):
6. Man is spiritually DEAD in sin. Ephesians 2:1
You were dead in your trespasses and sins. Colossians 2:13
7. Man exists in the DOMAIN OF DARKNESS.
The domain of darkness Colossians 1:13
The people who walk in darkness... Isaiah 9:2
8. Man is an ENEMY of God.
We were enemies (of God). Romans 5:10
9. Man is SEPARATED from God.
Your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God.
Isaiah 59:2
10. Man awaits the WRATH OF GOD.
Because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God. Romans 2:5
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness. Romans 1:18
11. Man is CONDEMNED.
"He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." (Jn. 3:18)
Condemned along with the world. 1 Corinthians 11:32
(God can) destroy both body and soul in hell. Matthew 10:28
Adam and Eve died spiritually at the fall.
We all followed in their steps and are dead spiritually.
The "natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised." (1 Cor. 2:14) Men saw Jesus, "but men loved darkness rather than the Light." (John 3:19)

Rather than starting with the problem of hell, let's start with a much simpler question, the problem of evil. (not that I have all the answers, and my comments are always open to argument and more Bible verses)
"Job was blameless, upright, fearing God and turning away from evil." (Job 1:1)
He did not deserve evil.
Yet, God allowed Satan to wreak havoc and destruction on his life.
Why?
I've lost count of the times I've read Job searching for a definitive answer as well as asking my pastor etc. Why?
The best answer I ever found was God's rhetorical answer to Job who was asking the same question; Why!
God answered:
"Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell me, if you have understanding." (Job 38:4)
God created the universe and since you put up posts from the fine tuning of the universe to microscopic functioning of a cell (absolutely awesome), I know that you grasp a glimpse of the magnitude of the vast complexity of creation (not only in the physical world but in the spiritual world as well). Even Einstein struggled for 8 years to develop the general theory of relativity. He was a genius. His discovery was still only a miniscule fraction of the universe's complexity.
In this physical world, our little brains encased in a sphere the size of a small watermelon is limited. How much farther from our understanding is the spiritual world, which after rebirth we are only beginning to understand through the Bible, the Holy Spirit, and a sound church (if we have one)?
So, the answer to why would he create souls that end up in hell is found in Romans 9. The Potter is greater than the clay and can create make the clay as he knows best.
"Who are you, O man, who answers back to God? The thing molded will not say to the molder, "Why did you make me like this," will it?
21 Or does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for common use?
22 What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction?
23 And He did so to make known the riches of His glory upon vessels of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory," (Rom. 9:20-23)
So, some are created ending in destruction and some are created for eternal glory.
What if one of the unbelievers is my family member whom I love? Doesn't it seem unjust that God never chose him for salvation?
"What shall we say then? There is no injustice with God, is there? May it never be!
15 For He says to Moses, 'I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.'
16 So then it does not depend on the man who wills or the man who runs, but on God who has mercy." (Rom. 9:14-16)
The omniscient God does not explain all his ways and goals to us. When he created Judas, we see a glimpse of his purpose (to sell Jesus to the cross which bought salvation for millions of believers).
When we look at Job's agony, we see how it all ended: He got double for his trouble.
Millions of believers across history learned to persevere in suffering, even into martyrdom, because of Job and others showing us that if our rewards do not come in this life, they will in the next. As Hebrews 11 portrays, even those who suffered to the end of this life (like Jesus did), knew that "God had provided something better" in the next life (Heb 11:38).
"Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross." (Heb. 12:2)
He saw what was coming both in this life and the next. He has told us what is coming in the next, so even if we don't understand, even if we can't answer all our own questions and others, no matter what happens, "God works all things for the good for those who love him and are called according to his purpose." (Rom 8:29)
In Jesus, it will (eventually) all be good.
But for the unbeliever (those whom we love but who reject Jesus), God is just and righteous in his punishment of Hades (Luke 16:23). God is merciful after Hades in the final judgment (Rev 20:11-15) when in the second death, he "destroys both body and soul." "Destroy" means destroy, annihilate, cease to live or exist. (Matt 10:28)
Why did God create Judas or Hitler? I don't know, but God had a good reason (far beyond my understanding), and He was always righteous. Satan and men were lawless and evil.
Why did God create millions of unbelievers in China who had never heard of God or the gospel until Hudson Taylor started evangelizing in 1853? Yes, all the unbelieving adults ended in Hades.
"There is no injustice with God, is there? May it never be!" (Rom. 9:14)
This is as far as I can find in the Bible.
I know Arminians who speculate lots of reasons (like total free will), but the overwhelming evidence from Scripture refutes their idea of the absolute sovereignty of man.
Jonah's story shows limited free will and limited sovereignty under the umbrella of the perfect will and sovereignty of God. Jonah hated the Assyrians (a very cruel enemy of Israel). Jonah did not understand or agree with what God was doing. But God's vision and plan was far greater; an entire city would repent and be saved.
We're like Jonah. We don't agree.
We're like Job. We don't understand.
To the inquiring mind that wants an answer to why God sends entire tribes to Hades who have never had the chance to hear?
Romans 9 contains the best answers I can find.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum