ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my personal virtual library, where i collect information, which leads in my view to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation of the origin of the physical Universe, life, biodiversity

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spark of life: Metabolism appears in lab without cells - life - 25 April 2014 - New Scientist

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Otangelo

Admin

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25471-spark-of-life-metabolism-appears-in-lab-without-cells.html#.U7BeYfldXA1

Dino Velvet ATHEIST FAIRY TALES - see below - from the article -

"""" many of these reactions COULD have occurred SPONTANEOUSLY in Earth's early oceans""""

""" All these substances COULD potentially facilitate chemical reactions like the ones seen in modern cells."""

""" The metabolic pathways AREN'T IDENTICAL to modern ones; some of the CHEMICALS made by intermediate steps WEREN"T DETECTED."""

"""These pathways COULD have been refined and improved once enzymes evolved within cells."""

"" It hints at how more complex enzymes COULD have evolved""""

"""These pathways COULD have been refined and improved ONCE enzymes evolved within cells."""

And way at the bottom finally you have --

""" No one has yet shown that such substances COULD FORM SPONTANEOUSLY in the early oceans."""

^^AWWW

And it gets worse ladies and gentleman --

"""". "Given the data, one might well conclude that any organics in the ocean would have been totally degraded, rather than forming the basis of modern metabolism," says Jack Szostak, who studies the origin of life at Harvard. "I would conclude that metabolism had to evolve, within cells, one reaction and one catalyst at a time.""""""

LOL --- sad.

So after realizing how dumb it was to position RNA as the first molecule that "self generated itself", the new narrative is that this metabolic process existing outside of the cell spontaneously generated RNA and thereafter "incorporated itself into the cell". What a load of garbage, God is more believable than these just-so fairy tales masquerading as science.

This post does not pass Joe Rogans smell test of something "that can be WEIGHED and MEASURED", science is needed ladies and gentleman, not fairy tales like this.

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum