ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my personal virtual library, where i collect information, which leads in my view to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation of the origin of the physical Universe, life, biodiversity

You are not connected. Please login or register

All or nothing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All or nothing Empty All or nothing Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:29 am

Otangelo

Admin

There are people highly intelligent and capable of doing and realizing extraordinary things. They create empires and wealth, for themselves and for others. They use their brain and their intellectual capabilities to do so.

There are people with extremely limited intellectual capabilities. In each case, that is expressed by what they realize in their lives.

So we have here people with poor intelligence, realizing little in their lives. And there are people with a high IQ, realizing great things. What is valuable, is intelligence. ( Only a few have gained or realized a lot with their body strength and abilities. That's more limited to sportists which gained fame. But to keep their wealth, they had also to be good managers of it. )

On one further side of this scale, we have animals with no intelligence, but instincts, and on the end, dead matter, with no instincts, no intelligence, nothing. Death. No action. Only thermodynamics acting upon it, and disintegration.

Why should or could there on the other side of the scale not be a higher intelligence than human intelligence? Spiritual life? Angels, and God?

On a scale of 0 to 100, zero is dead matter, and 100, is God. We are in the middle.

Why should creation, which expresses far more complexity and is based on extraordinarily complex information, far above any kind of instructional information that man can invent, and than anything build by human intelligence, be the expression of NO intelligence? Dead matter?

That's not logical. That's INSANE !!

And that's what atheists say is rational, and claim to be rationalists ?

Why should it not be more rational to infer a creator, far far MORE intelligent and powerful than us, that created it all? Just because we, in our limited understanding, are not capable to fathom it? Just because we have not seen God, nor HIM creating something?

Is not THAT the epitome of expression of incredulity? Precisely of what theists are often being accused of? Not believing in Darwin? not believing in his idea, natural selection, which we know of only being able to provide limited positive results up to selecting TWO mutations?

Even IF God would do a miracle in front of the atheist's eye, they would not believe. Jesus raised the dead, heald the blind, the Pharisees saw him doing things that only God can do, nonetheless, they called him a servant of demons, and crucified him.

The problem is not that God is hidden, but that the human heart is darkened.

Psalm 2:

Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”

4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure: