ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my personal virtual library, where i collect information, which leads in my view to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation of the origin of the physical Universe, life, biodiversity

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOUGHT, PURCHASED, RANSOMED & REDEEMED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BOUGHT, PURCHASED, RANSOMED & REDEEMED Empty BOUGHT, PURCHASED, RANSOMED & REDEEMED Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:14 am

Otangelo

Admin

BOUGHT, PURCHASED, RANSOMED & REDEEMED

http://reasonandscience.heavenforum.org/t2498-bought-purchased-ransomed-redeemed

For you were BOUGHT at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
1 Corinthians 6:20
Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He PURCHASED with His own blood.
Acts 20:28
"...just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a RANSOM for many."
Matthew 20:28
For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a RANSOM for all, to be testified in due time,
1 Timothy 2:5-6
knowing that you were not REDEEMED with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.
1 Peter 1:18-19
These are all terms used to describe a financial transaction.
When you complete a transaction at the store the cashier gives you a piece of paper that describes the details of the price paid
It's called a 'receipt'.
That is what the Shroud of Turin is.
The Shroud is the receipt of the transaction describing the price paid where you were bought, purchased, ransomed, and redeemed.

BOUGHT, PURCHASED, RANSOMED & REDEEMED 6viFqkR

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum