Stephen Meyer, Darwins doubt:
“Evolution” can refer to anything from trivial cyclical change within the limits of a preexisting gene pool to the creation of entirely novel genetic information and structure as the result of natural selection acting on random mutations."
What is fact :
1. Change over time; history of nature; any sequence of events in nature
2. Changes in the frequencies of alleles in the gene pool of a population
3. Limited common descent: the idea that particular groups of organisms have descended from
a common ancestor.
4. The mechanisms responsible for the change required to produce limited descent with modification; chiefly pre-programmed selection acting on random variations or mutations
5. Natural selection acting up to two random mutations as shown in malaria ( See Behe's Edge of evolution )
What is not fact:
5. Universal common descent: the idea that all organisms have descended from a single common ancestor.
6. Blind watchmaker thesis: the idea that all organisms have descended from common ancestors through unguided, unintelligent, purposeless, material processes such as natural
selection acting on random variations or mutations; the idea that the Darwinian mechanism of natural selection acting on random variation, and other similarly naturalistic mechanisms, completely suffice to explain the origin of novel biological forms and the appearance of design in complex organisms.
Non random mutations : How life changes itself: the Read-Write (RW) genome
Eukaryotes evolved from Prokaryotes. Really ?
On the Origin of Mitochondria: Reasons for Skepticism on the Endosymbiotic Story
Unicellular and multicellular Organisms are best explained through design
"Tetrapods evolved" . Really ?
What are the mechanisms that drive adaptation to the environment, microevolution, and secondary speciation ?
Where Do Complex Organisms Come From?
The tree of life, common descent, common ancestry, a failed hypothesis
Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total