ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElShamah - Reason & Science: Defending ID and the Christian Worldview

Otangelo Grasso: This is my personal virtual library, where i collect information, which leads in my view to the Christian faith, creationism, and Intelligent Design as the best explanation of the origin of the physical Universe, life, biodiversity

You are not connected. Please login or register

How could God reveal himself to us ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How could God reveal himself to us ? Empty How could God reveal himself to us ? Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Otangelo

Admin

How could God reveal himself to us ?

If you were an intelligent software living in a virtual world of bytes, how would you show other intelligent software that humans exist? You can’t come out of the computer. You have to rely on humans coming to you. And even if they do, they cannot enter physically in the virtual world. Humans would need to resort to software in order to communicate with you. In other words, you will never ever be capable of interacting with humans directly. You would see another software that looks probably like you controlled by humans and you would need to trust that software is a human.

God cannot get into creation as he exactly is, but relies on using matter to interact with us. The same happens with angels and demons. Every time a human has seen an angel, the angel has the appearance of humans but with wings or without wings, or made of fire, etc. They can manipulate the physical realm the same way as we can manipulate the software world. With all this being said, I think I know what I’m talking about. The full “God less” atheist theory is just what it states it is, A THEORY. It is based on the empirical chain of believes at multiple steps. It is not science. It is pure philosophy.

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum